• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS3-GAF GTAV Crew -- Gaming Age Family

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
I added myself but I think my friends list is full. Guessing that may be a problem, or can it pull stuff from the club?

I'm preeetay sure that when you log into GTAO it will try to put you in a session with A) People from your friends list, B) People in your active crew, C) Random nutjobs that will spam rocket launchers at you

Not positive though, A and B might be opposite. Probably be worth it to clear some spots. We all have those 'friends' that haven't been online in over a year. Well, except for me because I just recently made "WhatRobEats" my primary account.

Loakum

Banned
For no reason I was kicked from the Gaf GTAV crew,...so I guess that means I'll have to join another crew..and go to war with the Gaf GTAV crew....so be it. *dramatic music*

Joseca

Banned
Added myself. One of the reasons I almost didn't play GTA IV online mode was because I know few people who own a PS3.
Might be considering getting the old version of the Pulse headset, is it good?

B0kn9Z0.png

Hello all.

It seems as if our PS3 crew for GTAV has been overrun by lurkers and it filled up quick. Due to this issue I have created a GDOC for members to sign up with.

I don't want any members to miss out on the crew because spots were taken up by lurkers that are not members of GAF.

Please add your info here: (quote this post to see)

And if you were booted from the crew and need to get back in please go here:
http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gaming_age_family

I don't want to continue to clutter up the OT with talk of the PS3 crew so if there are any issues with registration please bring them up here.

I added myself to the social club, it seems it doesn't require an invite.. that could be an issue?
Edit: added myself to the doc, PSN is the same as my GAF username.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
I added myself to the social club, it seems it doesn't require an invite.. that could be an issue?
Edit: added myself to the doc, PSN is the same as my GAF username.

Nah it won't be an issue for anyone except for those that get chopped weekly because they are not on the list. Every monday I'll boot anyone that is in the not on the list and I don't recognize.

I'll use xbox360 wireless headset, its compatible with PS3 xD

Also, really hoping that they will let me dowload the game tonight... Really sux if i need to wait for 17th 00:01 US time.

QP3

Sorry for the ignorance GAF, but for Social Club ID....do we just make one up or is it something I should have already?

Edit: Figured it out, looks lime I am in. Hello Family.

FatBaby

I'm not sure if I was supposed to ask for an invite, but it seems like I was able to join it without one. In any case, my name on the Social Club is FatBaby.

oneils

Doubt it matters all that much...but I changed my Social Club nickname to oneilsGAF. Just wanted something similar to my name here. I updated the google docs.

Added myself and joined the social club. I plan to get a headset before gta online. Look forward to playing with all of you soon!

Joseca

Banned
The "wireless stereo headset"? They're okay :) The bass could be better, but hey, they're for gaming , not listening to music on vinyl or something.

I read and went with the Elite haha, like $45 more but I don't want to wake up anybody while playing and watching movies at night. Also they're good for PC. Waiting for them to arrive. Thanks anyway!

Gen X

Trust no one. Eat steaks.
I received an invite to the Gaming Age Family Crew and accepted it yesterday but today when I signed in I found I was booted. :(

Added myself to the doc anyways.

jj70

Neo Member
B0kn9Z0.png

Hello all.

It seems as if our PS3 crew for GTAV has been overrun by lurkers and it filled up quick. Due to this issue I have created a GDOC for members to sign up with.

I don't want any members to miss out on the crew because spots were taken up by lurkers that are not members of GAF.

Please add your info here: (quote this post to see)

And if you were booted from the crew and need to get back in please go here:
http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gaming_age_family

I don't want to continue to clutter up the OT with talk of the PS3 crew so if there are any issues with registration please bring them up here.

ok compiled the doc and signed in the social club.

Top Bottom