• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Target is doing B2G1 on PS4 launch games

dcx4610

Any idea if this is just for PS4 or for Xbox One as well? It would be a good excuse to get Ryse if that's the case.

dreamfall

Holy goodness- I pre-ordered some things at Gamestop, but looks like I'll just be picking them up here!

So:
NBA 2K14
ACIV + Knack for Free

KZ:Shadowfall
Fifa + ? What else should I pick up!?

Oh, the choices!

Chamber

love on your sleeve
And I just preordered and paid off all my games at Gamestop today.
idXDeUO4L3Ia9.png

KillZone
Knack
???

Black Flag, 2K14 or BF4. Not sure which. My NBA team isn't one of the better teams, which tempers my interest in that (or Madden, for that matter).

I'm not sure if I need 2 FPS games, so maybe not BF4. Not sure about Black Flag, as it will be free if I upgrade my PC video card.

edit: the guys fingers in the OP. holy shit time for a manicure bro.

Meier

Nice deal. Already have FIFA pre-ordered/paid for via TRU's website. I probably won't be buying another game at launch or I'd definitely switch. I kinda do want to play NBA 2k..

SnakeEyez

For best buy to match, dont you need the actual printed material? Or will they match with this picture (doubtful). That is if they do match.

I wouldn't cancel any pre-orders yet. Amazon tends to match these types of deals. Best buy matches per policy. Gamestop is the only major retailer where there's basically no chance of a match.

Milennia

Damn... My original pickups were,

Ac4
Killzone
Bf4
Cod

But now i can either get nfs rivals or knack for free.... Or get one of my original 4 for free and save some cash.... Need to see some reviews and impressions on knack and nfs first.

UNCMark

Banned
nice deal, now i wish i didn't put a $10 promo offer toward my KZ preorder on amazon

Can't you cancel the pre-order? When I cancel my pre-orders, it puts the 10 dollar promo back on my account and can be used on something else. If that promo expired, you can always call customer service and have them manually move it for you. They're very accommodating.

I'll keep my KZ preorder at Amazon, but I'll probably get NFS Rivals, NBA 2K14 and Knack. I've never played a NBA 2K game before.

Unfortunately Rivals comes out a week later.

Hopefully they will do this for XB1 games as well. I already bought KZ:SF and dont want any other PS4 games, but there are a bunch of XB1 launch games that I want.

ref

Please be in Canada.

This.

Pretty please.

However, let's be honest Canadians, whenever there is a deal like this, we end up usually getting shafted, but why, WHY after so long do we still hope it won't be that case.

Top Bottom