• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2014 |OT| The A on Dustin Brown's jersey stands for Asshole

Quick

Banned
aVXgUSG.png

iFat5FZgJQPo8.png

ie6d52l9ViLj4.png

iwiwpfhZTdyaH.png

iCWU5x1y44iXu.png

iyDZ3NsxZxUDG.png

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I'm surprised my suggestion actually made it.

woooo suck it Queens.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
The thread title makes this relevant again

Also just finished Riddick, it was really good. Much better then I was expecting, and a lot better then CoR. It had some funny lines too, worst part was the death of
Riddick's dog :(
. Happy to hear there's going to be another one now.

Smiley90

Apparently Rob Ford got ticketed for jaywalking and public intoxication like a block from where I live today

LOL.

Smiley90

We'd let him Jaywalk in West Victoria.

He's probably the first person in like 10 years to get ticketed for jaywalking here too. Nobody cares about it.

Apparently he walked onto a red light at an intersection while drunk in front of a cop though, so that might explain it :lol

“He said ‘I f’d up boys. I was just trying to cross the red light here, and this officer stopped me,’” said Ian Currie, who saw Ford being ticketed by officers, to Global News.

“He said ‘I thought it was looser on the West Coast, I thought you were cooler over here,’” said Currie. “We said ‘it’s still the RCMP, man.’”

amazing.

Obama would never get a jaywalking ticket.

Racists.

edit: Haha, I just saw some smug prick got banned for trying to call Evilore out on something regarding weight loss. Ban of the ages, that guy is constantly acting like an authority on all topics he posts about.

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member
Apparently Rob Ford got ticketed for jaywalking and public intoxication like a block from where I live today

LOL.

Your diet coke is stronger than our diet coke.

I'm on my phone but the Rob Ford Valentine's Day cards are pretty good.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Best thread title. Fuck the Queens!

Edit your damn OP and put in the wall of shame. I call three of the top 10 posters as Manics/Forza alts

Erdrick

Been almost a month since Paul Maurice took over from Noel. It's been pretty good, overall. I don't expect miracles, but it's nice to see the Jets playing with some life again, for the most part.

Looking forward to the Jets/Canadiens game tomorrow. (But I still hate afternoon games.)

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
I'm sure McKegg will distinguish himself in the 2:33 of ice time Carlyle will give him.

He better.

My drunken rants (by rants, I mean my NeoGAF shitpost candidates) need to be lived up to

How about Gregg mckegg?!

People don't realize how good of a player he is- he put up points just under kadri but is nearly 2 years younger - was originally duking it out with hall as top prospect but he injured his leg and didn't do well his 1st year - he lit up the ohl in the 2nd half just like kadri and hall plus the added benefit of him being a strong 2 way player

He played last year at 17 years old but his birthday was just before draft

Mckegg, regardless of how highly I talk about kadri... Is probably the best and easily the most underrated prospect the leafs have

Also I hope he is still wearing her jersey number 69

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
I'm willing to give him a chance. He can't be any worse than Ashton can he?

He has no size

He has some very good hands and shooting ability though.

Problem is he disappears when he isn't scoring which is probably why it's taken him so long for an NHL chance

cube444

His smug face after he read your post:

greg-mckegg-headshot-150x150.jpg

Apparently that's the look he gives teammates when they say: "Hey man. Did you fuck my mom?"

Red_Man

Cassie Campbell is really awful and should not be on tv. No Andi as she's in Sochi already :(

Red_Man

Prust has the flu and fights with Parros on the ice. The fuck do we pay that that guy for if he isn't going to fight?

Top Bottom