• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Just got laid off, any Internet work?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dgenx

Made an agreement with another GAF member, refused to honor it because he was broke, but then had no problem continuing to buy video games.
So I was working at a Chinese mining company as translator, today I got laid off, so I was thinking while I look for another work, is there any work I could do online?

I want to earn around $300 per month

Any help?

Skel1ingt0n

I can't *believe* these lazy developers keep making file sizes so damn large. Btw, how does technology work?
You could be an Amazon Turk and do HITs. Easy, easy money - just time consuming. That can bring in about $50/week.

I could use suggestions to.

Been applying without limits, but I need to find something like tomorrow to pay feb rent (if low-wage job).

Do you have a webcam?

Precisely.

One night some friends and I got on a unnamed cam site to be stupid/bored, we didn't even have to take our clothes off, well maybe shirts ; )... anyways, we ended up being the top cam on that website for the night. We could of made some money.

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
Are you white? Do you like weddings? Can you snap a decent picture? Time to cash in on Japan's white man wedding craze.

Akuun

Looking for meaning in GAF
Maybe stream something?

If you're a translator, maybe look for freelance translation jobs or contracts.

Does it have to be online? Why not just walk around and look for a construction site. Ask the foreman if they need someone to clean up the site, carry lumber, pick up tools. You`ll easily make 300 a month if thats all you want.

kirblar

Precisely.

One night some friends and I got on a unnamed cam site to be stupid/bored, we didn't even have to take our clothes off, well maybe shirts ; )... anyways, we ended up being the top cam on that website for the night. We could of made some money.
Is your avatar actually you?

Look up a company called Lionbridge. They do work for search engines, so you pretty much just rate search results and get paid 13.something an hour for it. It's very time consuming, but worth it.

Aguirre

you could become an internet white knight. there is no pay unless you get rewarded, but im sure the gratification alone would be worth it :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom