• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Chain Chronicle |OT| Funding Valkyria Chronicles 4 One IAP At A Time

Kettch

Apparently you can occasionally get the ticket exchange characters when you do challenger recruits (the 2000 AC pulls), so I'd suggest burning through them before Gumi "fixes" it. I just picked up Blizza.

EDIT: And Liam. 900,000 AC to go!

chrono01

Apparently you can occasionally get the ticket exchange characters when you do challenger recruits (the 2000 AC pulls), so I'd suggest burning through them before Gumi "fixes" it. I just picked up Blizza.

EDIT: And Liam. 900,000 AC to go!
I've gone through 100,000+ Arcana Coins so far, no 4/5*. :/

garath

Nice. v2 crazy different so far. Liking it.

Doing some challenge recruits. I had around 580k arcana coin. Gonna use 100 and see what I get.

edit: Bam. Just got a toka.

Kettch

Got 2 more Liams (total of 4 now), and then went on a cold streak for about 200k, before picking up Lephret.

Hopefully I can get one more Liam and Teresa so I can MLB both. I'm guessing Liam has a higher rate than the others, other people seemed to get him pretty often too.

ah_hia

Did challenge recruit and wasted all my gatcha coins. Got lephret, bliza, alvert, Clarice, Teresa ,and toka. No Liam for me sadly. Also all the enhancements gumi made, like colloseum and blacksmith has disappeared.

Teddified

Did challenge recruit and wasted all my gatcha coins. Got lephret, bliza, alvert, Clarice, Teresa ,and toka. No Liam for me sadly. Also all the enhancements gumi made, like colloseum and blacksmith has disappeared.

You have to change Continent, they moved it all to a place called "Mystery Island."

Kettch

They're on Mystery Island now.

I've used up about half my coins, 485k. So far 7 URs and and 4 SRs.

yeah, pretty curious with all the luck you guys are getting

pulled over 100k arcana coins (since might as well) and all I got was a lot of rings ~_~

oh well, back to JPCC where I can probably pull multiple SSRs again wwwwwww

chrono01

Apparently it works with just the normal one as well. But I wanted to get some rings for ring gacha so...
I heard reports on another forum where people managed to get them with the challenge one, however the rate seems much higher for normal. It won't affect me though, as I'd rather spend the coins and get a guaranteed something out of it [FR] than a chance at a 4/5*. Knowing my luck, I'll take the guarantee.

yeah, pretty curious with all the luck you guys are getting

pulled over 100k arcana coins (since might as well) and all I got was a lot of rings ~_~

oh well, back to JPCC where I can probably pull multiple SSRs again wwwwwww
I'm just going to spend the rest of my coins, just to get rid of them [and for FR]. I don't expect a single 4/5* out of my remaining 500k, though.

chrono01

Pulled the challenge ac, got Arietta on 7th, but i can't connect to the game now. Damn.
Funny, I just got Arietta too.

I had 250k coins and got 2 UR so its quite good.with 500k and challenge recruit ,you should get 2 UR minimum.
I fear you underestimate my bad luck, haha.

But yes, here's hoping!

I'm trying to decide whether it's worth keeping multiple of the same character around for Kizuna or not. Also, it's not LB'ing any of them, right? I assume the ones that improve critical hit, gold drop-rate, etc. will be the same, regardless of what level they are.

bonkeng

Is it better to do normal recruit x10 or challenge recruit for 5*?

Try doing mix. Some at cc forum just did mix with good results.

Challenge have higher chance but you get only 1 pull.

Normal has lower chance but you get 10.

So i think it's even.

Kettch

Is it better to do normal recruit x10 or challenge recruit for 5*?

Nobody really knows yet, it's all anecdotal. I'm doing challenges because the rings are useful as well, and I also don't want to go through the pain of selling 900k AC worth of regular pulls.

Haven't been able to connect for a while now, want to finish this up and see if I can get one more copy of Liam or Teresa. :(

ah_hia

Cmon chrono01 ,your luck can't be that bad. In cases like this, with the number of 2k pulls you have to do, the UR will have to drop.

chrono01

Cmon chrono01 ,your luck can't be that bad. In cases like this, with the number of 2k pulls you have to do, the UR will have to drop.
My luck is pretty bad. I wish it wasn't this way.

I'm okay with whatever, though. At least I'll get FR out of it.

Hcoregamer00

The 'H' stands for hentai.
When you pull a 5* in the Gatcha/Prisma Pull/Premium Ticket Pull, what is a good "cool down" period so that you get a different 5* pull?

8 hours? 12 hours? 24 hours?

Hcoregamer00

Yeah, I imagine that there is heavy server traffic because of the new shiny V2 and because it is the end of the work day/school day. So many full timers (school/work) are probably just logging in for the first time.

Hopefully it levels off, or if it is a sustained increase, that they increase their server capacity.

Hcoregamer00

Managed to get just one Teresa with like 200K AC. My luck sucks.

I am just straight up buying her with my fortune tickets because she looked cool, and her stats are awesome. At least with the fortune tickets I can LB2 her and hope that I can pull her when I do the Vice Capital tavern pulls to MLB her.

I'm trying to decide whether it's worth keeping multiple of the same character around for Kizuna or not. Also, it's not LB'ing any of them, right? I assume the ones that improve critical hit, gold drop-rate, etc. will be the same, regardless of what level they are.

well to save you the trouble, you can't have the same character in your party as both fighting and as kizuna ~_~

and yes, the kizuna ability doesn't change regardless of what level they are
the bonus stats do scale with level though

chrono01

well to save you the trouble, you can't have the same character in your party as both fighting and as kizuna ~_~

and yes, the kizuna ability doesn't change regardless of what level they are
the bonus stats do scale with level though
Thanks!

But is it possible to attach more than one of the same kizuna to two characters? For instance, if I wanted to attach Nina to my Archers and I had two of them, would I be able to add them both [So Armilus and Tigre each gained the blind protection ability]?

Thanks!

But is it possible to attach more than one of the same kizuna to two characters? For instance, if I wanted to attach Nina to my Archers and I had two of them, would I be able to add them both [So Armilus and Tigre each gained the blind protection ability]?

nope

treat kizuna as like your party slots, the same rules apply, can't have the same character twice

chrono01

nope

treat kizuna as like your party slots, the same rules apply, can't have the same character twice
Perfect, thanks again. That really simplifies things!

I'll still try to MLB the more useful 3* kizuna I guess [Roy/Johan, Slay, etc.]. since their improved stats will benefit whoever I have them attached to. Any more than that, though, and I'll just sell. For the sub-party ones, I'll just sell, since their stats don't matter.

chrono01

Updated compensation. It should be delivered within 72 hours.

- Festive Ticket x3
- Premium Ticket x6
- Stamina Fruit x6

Six Premium Tickets...

Edit: Double post, sorry about that.

Hcoregamer00

According to the facebook page, they will give us additional compensation for server issues going on now.

While cool, I rather play the game :p

Rixa

I used around 200k ac to get
- 1x 3* Jedah (csq = lb2 Phoena)
- 1x 4* Alvert
- 3x 5* Liam

Then I used another 85k ac and only got rings. When CC starts to work, going to use another 200k ac (if they havent changed it with these downtimes) and leave 100k ac for future use.

Screenshot_2015-10-06-23-59-17.png
Screenshot_2015-10-07-00-25-20.png
Screenshot_2015-10-07-01-27-58.png

Went to sleep at 01:20 when CC froze to that enhancing part. Took 4h sleeps and now waiting it to work again.

chrono01

I used around 200k ac to get
- 1x 3* Jedah (csq = lb2 Phoena)
- 1x 4* Alvert
- 3x 5* Liam

Then I used another 85k ac and only got rings. When CC starts to work, going to use another 200k ac (if they havent changed it with these downtimes) and leave 100k ac for future use.

Went to sleep at 01:20 when CC froze to that enhancing part. Took 4h sleeps and now waiting it to work again.
Three Liam? DAMMMN! I feel like I'm the only one that didn't get a single copy of him. I mean, I know there's always the Festival Tickets, but if I got one [or two] that would mean tickets spent elsewhere. The only "rare" unit I received was Arietta, and I already have Lilith, so she's essentially worthless. :(

Edit: Hmm, considering the game was pulled again shortly after V2 went live, I wonder if they'll give us an additional Festival Ticket, for those that couldn't log in within the hour or two the servers were online. I'm guessing they will, but you never know.

Oh well, congrats to you! That's some nice luck you have there. [Can I have some of it, please?]

Rixa

Edit: Hmm, considering the game was pulled again shortly after V2 went live, I wonder if they'll give us an additional Festival Ticket, for those that couldn't log in within the hour or two the servers were online. I'm guessing they will, but you never know.

Oh well, congrats to you! That's some nice luck you have there. [Can I have some of it, please?]

Thanks (sorry cant give, but you can loan it, its my leader ;)).

Yup 3 Liams, my alt did used over 120k ac and got 1 Liam and rings. Iam suspecting that they nerf 2k ac gacha and take Festival Ticket chars away from there. Somehow I think it was mistake to add them to it in the first place.

I think I buy 2 Liams and Teresa (unless I got it first with other means) with Fest Tix if I dont get more Liams. Since at this point rings are fairly easy to get so I wont bother buying mlb Liam and selling extras to rings.

Edit: Yup I was right. Luckily I can keep my Liams \o/

Z9P1WR7.jpg

Top Bottom