• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

This thread is officially really creepy looking now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dice said:
I wasn't creeped out until that British girl. She really is just a kid. Doesn't only look like one, but is one. Not womanly at all. How is anyone attracted to that? *shudder*

Yeah, that's way too young. It may be legal in the UK or elsewhere, but that's freaky -- and this is coming from #1 poster here...

cashman

Banned
Somebody look up that Jamie Lynn Spears gets preggo thread. I name dropped Victoria Justice there before anybody else did. Finally gaf is coming around. Fuck yea.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Page 8 was glorious Justice.

If there were a way to track who had the most views, it'd definitely show who the real deviants are...

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
spindashing said:
Wait what? I could have sworn someone said that girl was 16 here...
I thought they said she was 14 (like she looks)

Iadien

Guarantee I'm going to screw up this post? Yeah.
cashman said:
Somebody look up that Jamie Lynn Spears gets preggo thread. I name dropped Victoria Justice there before anybody else did. Finally gaf is coming around. Fuck yea.

Yeah, I thought I was the only that thought she was incredibly hot until this thread. haha

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
StuBurns said:
The post said she was 14 when the photo was taken, the girl is 18.
Then why do they post stuff from when she was 14?

Hence the creepiness.

StuBurns

Banned
Dice said:
Then why do they post stuff from when she was 14?

Hence the creepiness.
I guess it's because she was 14 when she was first on Skins. She played a provocative younger sister to one of the main cast. She ripped meth and got laid if I remember correctly.

Ashhong

ruw3s0.gif

holy craaaaaaap

(._.)

Banned
I'm proud to say I've said every Victoria GIF from this thread. She is into humble gamer guys also.

(._.) is not ashamed. Old enough to date her. Only a year and a half older than her. OLD GAF is jealous (owned).

Niblet

I just want to thank pedo-GAF for introducing me to Victoria Justice. Let us all hope her life never takes a downward spiral like so many young starlets.

(._.)

Banned
Ashhong said:
Goddamn she looks good there. And shit, what teen star DOESNT say those things? "It's all about personality. I like geeks and nerds. I like video games." Seems like thats all everyone says now. Liars
You may be right. She's probably just like every other teenage girl these days drinking milkshakes and laughing too loud in public, fuck em.

Iadien

Guarantee I'm going to screw up this post? Yeah.
neoism said:
Yeah Selena is still hotter... damn...:O

V is amazingly beautiful. She wins the thread only because Selena is 18... :lol

Wrong, by a lot.

(._.)

Banned
Spirit of Jazz said:
You're right, I'm sure my employer would be much less concerned if they caught me ogling pictures of Selina Gomez rather than an adult female in a bikini.
Quite the back burner you got on your hands.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Lebron said:
You've already lost

NkEza.jpg
Miranda looks like Victoria before the patch
Crumpet Trumpet said:
Best part of that is Ke$ha looking away. i like to imagine that she's just disgusted
She's just mad because Bieb wants no part of her. No place for tramps in Bieber's world.

Lebron

Crumpet Trumpet said:
Best part of that is Ke$ha looking away. i like to imagine that she's just disgusted
Nah, she just hating she isn't famous enough to touch Bieber.

DY_nasty said:
Miranda looks like Victoria before the patch
I'm shutting down the studio

Medalion

Banned
Your employer would freak at you looking at pics of Selena Gomez or Victoria Justice

Just cuz the general consensus here says she's hot doesn't make her legal all of a sudden

StuBurns

Banned
Medalion said:
Your employer would freak at you looking at pics of Selena Gomez or Victoria Justice

Just cuz the general consensus here says she's hot doesn't make her legal all of a sudden
Is his employer walking in on him shagging her?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom