• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Biohazard Umbrella Chronicle (Wii) famitsu scan

Mrbob

Uhhh, so this is a light gun style game. :/

Jonnyram said:
Biohazard 4 Wii is confirmed too (5/31)
They've added a search knife attack, waggle the wiicon to attack.

So I guess Gamestop was right.

Jammy

Banned
It's interesting, in the least...

The style is different, and I'm glad they're focusing on Umbrella and such. After finding and reading all of the documents, letters, and seeing some of the events in the first game, I realized that RE has a very solid story behind it. I can't wait to find out what happened.

fernoca

It can't be using pre-rendered backgrounds..
Unless the whole game is a big streaming movie..since you're moving from room to room and you can also destroy/blow up doors..

Unless is a point and click game...??? :(

neo2046 said:
Biohazard / Resident Evil Umbrella Chronicle (Wii)
- 1st person View Gun shooting
- story about the destruction(?) of Umbrella Corp.
- Chris, Jill, Rebecca, Billy, Wesker etc

almost the same as the rumor earlier

I need to go take a shower... excuse me

keanerie

neo2046 said:

baby_crying.jpg

neo2046 said:

bad game confirmed

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
Jonnyram said:
vandammedance.gif

TheCardPlayer

Likes to have "friends" around to "play cards" with
Jammy said:
It's interesting, in the least...

The style is different, and I'm glad they're focusing on Umbrella and such. After finding and reading all of the documents, letters, and seeing some of the events in the first game, I realized that RE has a very solid story behind it. I can't wait to find out what happened.

Consider that there will be about 3 1 minutes cutscenes at best and that it will take 30 minutes to finish.

I'm nearly crying here. Man-tears! MAN-TEARS!

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Well, RE4 on Wii should be great!

And...I still think UC can be fun. I mean, it isn't what I hoped it would be, but it can be good!

Jonnyram said:
If Resident Evil 4 Wii looks worse then Resident Evil 4 GameCube somehow, someway, then so help us all.

Bildi

I can't make out anything in those scans but it looks awesome and I peed my pants!

Edit: AND Biohazard 4 on Wii confirmed? OH MY!

Jonnyram

cvxfreak said:
Jonny, will Bio4 include extras?
According to previous Japanese leaked info, it has everything the PS2 version had, plus extra enemies in some areas, and the cutscenes are now realtime, thanks to the extra CPU time.

lordmrw

I'm wondering if by 1st person gun shooting they mean the game switches to 1st person, or if its 1st person all the time

cvxfreak

Jonnyram said:
According to previous Japanese leaked info, it has everything the PS2 version had, plus extra enemies in some areas, and the cutscenes are now realtime, thanks to the extra CPU time.

WOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOO

SUPERIOR VERSION CONFIRMED

**** PS2, **** GC

Should hopefully support the GC and classic controllers too. ULTIMATE VERSION FTW!

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Haunted One said:
**** YES!
128fs3512924.gif

who is this guy

Oh damn. RE4 Wii is the superior version. I must get a Wii. Wait, what am I saying? Getting a Wii for a port? Oh hell naws

fernoca

At the same time, I don't get why so many people are afraid of the game being played in first person.. (first person doens't mean Halo, Doom, etc..)

If any, the game would be a little more interesting..a lot more tense..with a lot more sense of exploration and survival...

Think of something like Metroid Prime..hehehe....

What the hell? Why am I now more excited for a port of a 2 year old game than a new exclusive title for Wii?

By the way is this a light-gun game? Or just 1st person?

keanerie

Jonnyram said:

F*** YES

mollipen

neo2046 said:

Wait... so they're putting Jill into the game, and then making it so that I can't even see her?

F*************K YOOOOOOOOOOU CAPCOM!!!

Jonnyram said:

:D

shower again be back

TheCardPlayer

Likes to have "friends" around to "play cards" with
aeolist said:
So there's first-person shooting... and this is a bad thing why?
Imagine RE4. Now imagine House Of The Dead. Now imagine what happens when you take your series to RE4 levels then go to Umbrella Chronicles Of The Arcade Shooter Piece Of Crap levels.

Funny thing...I'll be buying RE4 for a fourth time.

my head hurts.

we need more information capcom damnit!

first person all the time or only when aiming? first person on rails? first person 'segments' like the knife parts of Deadly Silence? prerendered? real time?

oh the humanity!

great news on RE4 wii being confirmed though. let's hope they don't change their mind on the price as they did with the re2 and re3 ports.

Top Bottom