• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NA 11/10 - Rhythm Heaven Fever, RE: Umbrella Chronicles coming to Wii U's eShop

Richie

These two Wii titles are gonna be available on NA come tomorrow.

Rhythm Heaven Fever

On-beat play and offbeat action!

Perfect your rhythm with over 50 minigames and remixes in this quirky, charming rhythm game. Catchy music and crazy scenarios will teach players to feel the beat. It's easy to learn, tough to master...but aim for accurate performances, as players will be rewarded with medals and bonus content!

Resident Evil: The Umbrella Chronicles

Uncover the backstory behind the fall of the Umbrella Corporation.

Swarms of undead creatures and mutated terrors rule the streets, pestilent hordes born of Umbrella's botched biowarfare research. Gather your firepower, choose various routes and pathways, and prepare to face the horror as you uncover the dark truth that could take Umbrella down forever.

Nice!

I'll likely be picking both up. My girlfriend and I were both big fans of Rhythm Heaven Fever. I still hear her muttering some of the songs from time to time.

Steiner

Banned
Shiyeettt yes. Love all things Rhythm Heaven, but never played fever. Wish Nintendo would push a My Nintendo rewards discount for this.

NoKisum

If for whatever reason you still haven't played it, PLEASE do yourself a favor and buy Rhythm Heaven Fever. RH series as a whole is amazing.

Shiyeettt yes. Love all things Rhythm Heaven, but never played fever. Wish Nintendo would push a My Nintendo rewards discount for this.

If they do, it would be another month and would probably be about a $6 discount if the Xenoblade Chronicles release discount is anything to go by.

That said, I already have a copy of Fever, so I probably won't pick this version up from the eShop, but I recommend it to people that can't find a copy for a reasonable price or that are interested. Playing this and Megamix on 3DS gave me an appreciation for this series. Love these games!

ASIS

I never thought I'd be able to play this game again. Wii section of the Virtual console is an absolute gem. Easily the best section of the entire VC line up.

Top Bottom