• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bombcast - Four-Twenty, bro.

Ten-Song said:
Thinking back, I could swear I remember that guy showing up in the local news once way back for getting pulled over for DUI.

He's all over the news in South Florida. (commercials).

Ten-Song

firehawk12 said:
God, I skip the thread for a few hours and brilliant gifs happen. :lol

YOU CAN'T AVOID THE BRAD!
28bbq4j.gif
28bbq4j.gif
28bbq4j.gif

28bbq4j.gif
28bbq4j.gif
28bbq4j.gif

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
SatelliteOfLove said:
WHAT are they going to THINK when they SEE this thread? :lol

"Just our usual crazy (and lovable) fan-base."

:D

Either that or they get creeped out like usual.

Roofy

kenta said:
I was beginning to think I was the only one who noticed this

For a while I considered compiling all of his euuuuuhgghhhhhhhhhhhhhh moments from 2010 into a remix. Figured between the Bombcast and Endurance Run it would be enough source material

DO IT

Orgun

Loving the message generators! :lol

Never expected to hear Mount & Blade discussed on Giantbomb, god bless Dave! :D Love that game, still playing it but it really needs the Graphical Enhancement mod 2.5 and a couple other mods to make it look pretty.

Tamanon

Banned
BTW, does anyone have the opening theme as a ringtone? I've got the original one currently, want to jazz it up some.

LCfiner

wow, first page is a circus. :lol

I just wanted to show some appreciation for the "ask questions we know the PR rep won't answer" segment

"Is that character returning?"
"we're not talking about that right now"

"So do you have any plans for DLC"
"We're just focusing on the main game right now"

:lol

I love how practiced and accurate the PR non-responses were. these dudes have heard it all, over and over and over again.

Tamanon said:
BTW, does anyone have the opening theme as a ringtone? I've got the original one currently, want to jazz it up some.

Now I want NEED the break music as my ringtone

All these GB guy memes are great, but the first is still the best. Say Emails... Leave Early :lol :lol Its the expression that really does it

Is there a Dave one?

BUILD WEBSITE
::dave::
WEBSITE BREAKS!

LosDaddie said:
ugh...as if I don't see that ugly mug all over the place here in Orlando. Now he's in GAF **nerd rage**

For da people.

I checked online, and he is representing the maid from the Casey Anthony case. lol.

OMG Aero

kenta said:
I was beginning to think I was the only one who noticed this

For a while I considered compiling all of his euuuuuhgghhhhhhhhhhhhhh moments from 2010 into a remix. Figured between the Bombcast and Endurance Run it would be enough source material
do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it

Malio

FleckSplat said:
For da people.

I checked online, and he is representing the maid from the Casey Anthony case. lol.

Need a "Future 'rest of the cast'" in maid outfits next week for the Bombcast.

DO IT

LosDaddie

Banned
FleckSplat said:
For da people.

Fuck you for posting his ugly mug here:)D ), but kudos for making the "Future Gerstmann" link. Never thought about it before, but yeah, totally spot on. It's kinda creepy how Morgan does look like an older Gerstmann.:lol

hamchan

LosDaddie said:
Fuck you for posting his ugly mug here:)D ), but kudos for making the "Future Gerstmann" link. Never thought about it before, but yeah, totally spot on. It's kinda creepy how Morgan does look like an older Gerstmann.:lol

You know by continuously calling future Gerstmann ugly, you are kinda calling present Gerstmann ugly.

Top Bottom