• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #13 | good and faithful friends ahead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Myggen

This is the only politics that matters:

Mr__Lincolnmc3Detail.png

edit: I knew that Jeff wouldn't lie to me.

Man, you guys don't have to follow Australia all the time.

After all that beef that was sent in? Gotta keep a close eye on that stuff man.

So did UKIP win? That's about the only bad thing I can think of. The rest of the candidates weren't great, but at least they weren't basically racist.

Jothel

After all that beef that was sent in? Gotta keep a close eye on that stuff man.

So did UKIP win? That's about the only bad thing I can think of. The rest of the candidates weren't great, but at least they weren't basically racist.
They won 1 seat in parliament but got nearly 4 million votes. Our electoral system is, fortunately this time, completely fucked up. They got like 13% of the vote which is kinda disgusting.

Patryn

Maybe it's just me, but I always cringe when people put up segments from premium streams up on YouTube.

It'd be one thing if it was Giant Bomb doing it, but when it's just some guy?

They won 1 seat in parliament but got nearly 4 million votes. Our electoral system is, fortunately this time, completely fucked up. They got like 13% of the vote which is kinda disgusting.

Your system is working just fine. Yes, they got 4 million votes, but that was spread across the other country.

It's like how I'm fairly certain the Democrats have greater number of votes for Congress, but control neither house.

The point of representational government is assuring that each area has someone who represents their interest. And in this case multiple regions that had high amounts of UKIP votes still decided they wanted somebody else representing them.

If you simply took a national poll and assigned members according to vote percentages, it's highly likely that entire regions would fail to be represented.

Now if districts are gerrymandered, I can see an argument. But the argument I'm hearing about UKIP is a bunch of shit.

Maybe it's just me, but I always cringe when people put up segments from premium streams up on YouTube.

It's 10 minutes out of a what, five, six hour stream? It's fine, and if GB cared they'd be taken down.

Haunted

Big Live Show is freely available on GB's Youtube channel.

In general, I think fan-made highlights and compilations (even of premium segments) is pretty much the best advertisements you could want for the actual premium content.

daydream

Banned
I said it bothered me. I didn't say others had to be bothered.

I'm definitely bothered by it, too. Especially if it's closer to the 30min mark than the 10min mark.

Big Live Show is freely available on GB's Youtube channel.

The Premium show (obviously) is not. But the main candidates for removal (for me) would be the Best of MPPP, anyway. The last one is about 45 minutes long.

tchocky

Yeah, I saw a video called Best of Mario Party Party 4 Part 1 and it was 20 minutes long.

Haunted

Ah, gotcha. I saw the start of the highlight video and recognised it from the segment on the Big Live Show, so I thought they were the same.

well honestly who the fuck wants to see that anyway call-ins are the worst amirite

daydream

Banned
Ah, gotcha. I saw the start of the highlight video and recognised it from the segment on the Big Live Show, so I thought they were the same.

well honestly who the fuck wants to see that anyway call-ins are the worst amirite

you're kidding but it's really great and the callers were surprisingly good

anyway, gif time

2615033-bradshoemaker_construction.gif

bard is an everyday hero

The premium stream was supposed to be great, I only caught a little of it but the callers all seemed fine to me and I didn't see anyone complain about any of the other callers.

popo

Question
So how does someone build a portfolio and of what? I've been working with GameStop for some years now. I also been going to school for computers and would really like to start working in videogame journalism.

I no right gud.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom