• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"FREE to a good home" thread |20XX Edition| No begging, requests, or taking advantage

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
ModBot said:
Instructions for alr1ght:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (alr1ght, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Q.U.B.E.: Director's Cut -- MB-491711A3F79A07A1 - Taken by nickfrancis86. 2 entrants total.

t1447191685z1.png
cubes

Torchlight GOG key.

ModBot said:
I am giving away an item. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=460878.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Neverforget, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

PGP3OVL.png
Torchlight (GOG) -- MB-1FA6177194E56F29 - Taken by Mikurden. 2 entrants total.

t1447194806z1.png

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=460878.

Talisman:prologue -- MB-E7076AFA4BFF6986 - Taken by torre_avenue

Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=460878.

Talisman:prologue -- MB-E7076AFA4BFF6986 - Taken by torre_avenue

Sorry, but is this a Steam game? Because I input the code onto Steam, and its giving me a "Duplicate Product Code" error?

zulux21

so... I have a code for gearcrack arena a game that was taken off steam after a year. the thing is the code while never being used now pops up as an invalid code (not product already owned)

if someone wants to do the leg work and figure out how to get the code to work it's all yours, I couldn't figure it out and the developer is of no help lol

Mikurden

so... I have a code for gearcrack arena a game that was taken off steam after a year. the thing is the code while never being used now pops up as an invalid code (not product already owned)

if someone wants to do the leg work and figure out how to get the code to work it's all yours, I couldn't figure it out and the developer is of no help lol

Dunno about the Steam key, but I grabbed the Desura one, thanks.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.

ModBot Basics:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=460878&page=153.

AUPeRsu.jpg

Mystery Game #1 -- MB-E0CC8F50563B1E8E - Taken by Mikurden

zulux21

ill try to remember to post some desura codes for decent games as well

Kamui and others desura codes.

I'll have plenty more of those later, just going through steam stuff for now.

SickBoy

I have some Steam codes I'll be giving away here and there.

Today, it's: Lord of the Rings: War in the North

Decided I should test out this ModBot stuff today:

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=460878.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (SickBoy, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Lord of the Rings: War in the North -- MB-CE72A1C8D661896B - Taken by darkchewie. 6 entrants total.

t1447381390z1.png

illusionary

Anyone want a Tri Force Heroes demo code for the EU eShop? I've got three available for anyone who wants them - just drop a PM across to me please.

Edit: expired

kiyoaki

Ok, here's a raffle for Shadowrun: Hong Kong. It's a spare GOG.com key. I hope this works out, as it's my first time using ModBot.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (kiyoaki, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Shadowrun Hong Kong -- MB-8B39235D6291FF80 - Taken by spatenfloot. 16 entrants total.

t1447609565z1.png

SickBoy

FEAR trilogy. I've used the multi-entry feature on this so people should be able enter to win all three games.

ModBot said:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=460878.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (SickBoy, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.

FEAR -- MB-40FEDE65BEEDA210 - Taken by Barajas_201. 9 entrants total.
FEAR 2: Project Origin -- MB-82DBD26FFA55A36E - Taken by gurm3n. 9 entrants total.
FEAR 3 -- MB-C699237C10BFCF0C - Taken by Arjac. 12 entrants total.

t1447635846z1.png

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.

ModBot Basics:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=460878&page=153.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.

100 Unikoins for unikrn.com -- MB-A7348C36AA63FAAB

Tarrin

Gears of War 3 Code:

Gears Judgment Code:

Quote to reveal.

Lemme know if I did it right, first time giving away digital codes.

EMan

I have 2 keys from humble bundle i am not going to use. They're for :
-One Way Heroics

-Unholy Heights

Quote to reveal them and don't forget to reply which one you have taken.

ModBot said:
I am giving away 0 Steam keys and 2 other items. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Cisce, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

vRvbDCu.png
Medal of Honor (Origin) -- MB-18AB3E4C3FD547EA - Taken by Azalean
vRvbDCu.png
t1cxE6r.gif
Crysis 2 Maximum Edition (Origin) -- MB-C28F5FF611D6FEE2 - Taken by OmegaDL50
Was checking my Humble Account and found these.

EDIT: Both are gone.

titch

I have over 100 issues of 360 gamer and 360 magazines anyone interested in them before they go to the skip.

I'm based in UK and anyone wanting them would have to pay for carriage.

Doubt there will be any interest but i will give it a week before they go and get turned into pulp

If anyone is interested or wants more info pm me

Trouble

Banned
ModBot said:
I am giving away an item. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Trouble, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:

vRvbDCu.png
Star Wars: Battlefront PC (Origin) -- MB-B01272D5BAEBA058 - Taken by GodzillatheGreat. 114 entrants total.

t1448248411z1.png

Top Bottom