• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"FREE to a good home" thread |20XX Edition| No begging, requests, or taking advantage

ExoSoul

Banned
Some free download codes from albums I've bought on vinyl. Quote to see.

GONE - Alvvays - LP

Jeff Rosenstock - We Cool?

GONE - Thee Oh Sees - Mutilator Defeated At Last

Father John Misty - Fear Fun

Tycho - Awake

GONE - Wolf Parade - On Mount Zoomer

Enjoy

Tried to take Tycho, told me it's invalid or has expired =/

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
I snagged the Rosenstock, and I have no idea what it is! Will report!

edit: fuu its punkrock! Thank you, this is great :)

edit2: yes i actually love this :)

edit3: what a cool album, so glad it's been unclaimed for so long, weirdly enough. Thanks again, weggles! There should be more music giveaways on here lol

WEGGLES

edit3: what a cool album, so glad it's been unclaimed for so long, weirdly enough. Thanks again, weggles! There should be more music giveaways on here lol

We Cool? was my surprise fav album of 2015. It's SO good!

kris.

Banned

best album of last year. jeff rosenstock is king. enjoy that, dude. i wish i'd have known we could give away music download codes on here, i just tossed a bunch that none of my friends wanted.

Mr. Doop

I could make that happen.

Sonic Youth - Daydream Nation:
www.midheaven.com/downloadcode

Animal Collective - Painting With
www.dominorecordco.com/claim

Quote to reveal. Tell me if you use them, please!

EDIT: Both gone now.

I have Humble keys for a few games that no one ever wants that I wanna get rid of. All these games are great and highly recommended.

Samorost 2: 8NTWZ-WHVIV-MNRD0 - Claimed by someone
Little Inferno: JZW9N-Q87EK-JEY3I - Claimed by FeelTheKick
Monaco: What's Yours Is Mine: 9CRH3-IKMP3-8JIKA - Claimed by someone

EDIT: Please post back if you've claimed it.

SickBoy

Wound up with a Ratchet and Clank: Quest For Booty code in the copy of Into The Nexus I bought in 2014 and opened today :)

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away an item. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=460878.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (SickBoy, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

1hFaqwB.png
Ratchet and Clank Quest for Booty (PSN) -- MB-3C1C9437C117AF8E - Taken by Xeteh. 7 entrants total.

t1456817211z1.png

Justinh

Sup GAF.

I'm giving away a code for a year subscription to Siftd.net, Shane Satterfield's new gaming news aggregation site. They did a podcast a couple weeks ago after the fall of Gametrailers, and in it he talks about some really interesting behind-the-scenes stuff for over an hour. He said it would probably go up on youtube, but I'm not sure if that's still the case. This way at someone could watch it who was into GT who might not have before.

As always, please drop me a line if you win and let me know if your code was redeemed fine and if you have any issues getting it to work.

Also, note that Marcus Beer has not been a part of the site since E3, so just in case you were hoping to see more of him here. This seems to be a thing that people don't know, so FYI.
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=460878.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Justinh, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

SIFTD premium subscription -- MB-08E29F56BAFC56AD - Taken by Sarcasm. 2 entrants total.

t1456830951z1.png

Jazzem

I have Humble keys for a few games that no one ever wants that I wanna get rid of. All these games are great and highly recommended.

Samorost 2: 8NTWZ-WHVIV-MNRD0 - Claimed by someone
Little Inferno: JZW9N-Q87EK-JEY3I - Claimed by FeelTheKick
Monaco: What's Yours Is Mine: 9CRH3-IKMP3-8JIKA

EDIT: Please post back if you've claimed it.

Just a heads up that Monaco's already been grabbed by someone, possibly a GAF lurker ahah.

Wound up with a Ratchet and Clank: Quest For Booty code in the copy of Into The Nexus I bought in 2014 and opened today :)

Was it US or EU version? PS3 or PS Vita? How do you get codes fro PSN games? I thought only steam has stores who sell steam keys. I don't know which stores sell PSN keys for games.

ptuck874

already have it, that Sony network claim thing, should be good to go:
DTMR-T9NB-DJT5
please reply if you got it, thanks!

SickBoy

Was it US or EU version? PS3 or PS Vita? How do you get codes fro PSN games? I thought only steam has stores who sell steam keys. I don't know which stores sell PSN keys for games.

US. It was packed in with a physical copy of Into The Nexus. And I don't believe the game was released for Vita.

Checked out text file I had squirreled away and realized I had a couple Make War bundle codes. Here you go, quoting to see.

First is Gunstar Heroes, Renegade Ops, and Viking: Battle for Asgard. No idea what the second code is. Please comment if you take one so that others know.

Labrys

Checked out text file I had squirreled away and realized I had a couple Make War bundle codes. Here you go, quoting to see.

First is Gunstar Heroes, Renegade Ops, and Viking: Battle for Asgard. No idea what the second code is. Please comment if you take one so that others know.

Second code was Binary Domain and Condemned: Criminal Origins, and I took that one. Thank you very much!

.:Sam:.

Neo Member
I've got some free Steam Keys for you! Quote to reveal!

Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic:

Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic II:

Let me know if you grab them!

i-Jest

Ah man I'm sorry. :/ I think next giveaway I'll do PM/Modbot to stop lurkers!

That's really the most effective way to handle the issue. You can't stop people from deciding to be assholes but you can give other people the opportunity not to suffer their shit.

Justinh

That's really the most effective way to handle the issue. You can't stop people from deciding to be assholes but you can give other people the opportunity not to suffer their shit.

Yeah, I think using Modbot or using PMs is the way to go because you can make sure that someone isn't just grabbing everything they can. I'm always afraid that someone just wants to take the codes to sell them on one of those resellers sites and I imagine the sort of person that would do that probably lurk this thread and follow closely (yeah, I was giving them away anyways, but it feels more like they're taking the games from someone from GAF who might actually want to play that game). You can't stop someone getting it via PM or Modbot from doing that anyway, but it just feels less likely.

Oynox

Got a code for the original 360 Gears of War, originally from friendly NeoGAF member RoaringMdog, but I actually got the Ultimate Edition shortly after too. Therefore I give GoW away again. PM to get it.

/edit

gone

RK128

Hello everyone!

Surprised to find another code from the Sega Giveaway thing that happened not long back :). Its for Condemned, Streets of Rage II and Binary Domain, so PM me if you want the code. Just keep in mind that it might not work (as the email told me that 'This your last chance to use it!').

Edit: Someone took it.

Just got hit with a late reminder email for the "Make War Not Love Bundle 3". This prize bundle includes Gunstar Heroes, Renegade Ops & Viking: Battle for Asgard.

PM for the Steam redeemable code. Code is gone

Top Bottom