• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Project Café E3 LA Convention Center boxes (first bears spotted) !

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 30609

Unconfirmed Member
Persona7 said:
I wonder how many security guards they have guarding this stuff.
Just one vitality sensor enhanced guy. You'll see.

Eradicate

Hey Sony,

i_want_da_gold_where_da_gold_at_tshirt-p235343503466391094p6u9_325.jpg

You all are cracking me up putting Nintendo execs in these boxes!

No no no. Iwata is the new console name. He wears different hats depending on what game you want to play with him. You can go out on adventures. You can stay at home. Who cares? He's HD!

From The Dust said:
then that must mean Yamauchi and Gunpey are also stored in a container deep within Nintendo HQ

Oh, Mr. Yamauchi, we'll thaw you out the SECOND they find a cure for...the removal of your other three heads.
yj9zY.png

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
BY2K said:
Cut your hands and switch them around. Duh.

But when I cut the first hand, what am I going to do to cut the second? And then switch them and make them work properly?

so how will it be debuted?

On a raised platform that rises up surrounded by smoke and dramatic lighting or will Iwata take it out of his jacket pocked?

Angry Fork

wut @ just leaving it out there like that. Anybody can just go and crowbar that sucker lol. Not that anybody would risk legal action just to see a game console, but still, you'd think Nintendo would have like guards watching it or something.

Angry Fork said:
wut @ just leaving it out there like that. Anybody can just go and crowbar that sucker lol. Not that anybody would risk legal action just to see a game console, but still, you'd think Nintendo would have like guards watching it or something.

As I said before, I'm pretty confident the most you'll find here is marketing material that was ordered from various companies and has now been delivered to the requisite location via freight shipping. I imagine the Cafe consoles and controllers are coming direct from Nintendo attached to their employees in some way. Possibly in briefcases handcuffed to them.

Lupin the Wolf said:
Possibly in briefcases handcuffed to them.

That's a lot of briefcases. Don't forget that they have these things playable on the show floor. But as for them being in these boxes? Not a chance.

Still I can't help getting excited because of crates. I love E3, my friends!

MisterHero

Project Cafe is really a bet on whether Iwata can successfully sneak an outside coffee vendors' products into E3 via his sports coat.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
Rez said:
Cafe isn't a console.
Cafe isnt a box.
Cafe isn't even a place.
Cafe is an experience (where you have to escape from a room flooding with water because when you go underwater for too long you drown and die).
You get wet.... down there.

From The Dust said:
Paper Mario/Mario & Luigi are better anyway

ehhhhh that's debatable. I loved TYD, but only the 3rd M&L stood out. Mario RPG still has better charm to this day. And the side quests were just amazing.

Yes doing the 100 jumps in a row gave me bad vision for a good half hour, but it was so worth it.

antonz

IchigoSharingan said:
ehhhhh that's debatable. I loved TYD, but only the 3rd M&L stood out. Mario RPG still has better charm to this day. And the side quests were just amazing.

Yes doing the 100 jumps in a row gave me bad vision for a good half hour, but it was so worth it.
here here. SMRPG was a great little game. FInding that giant shell weapon for Mario off the edge of cloud town was :O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom