• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Project Café E3 LA Convention Center boxes (first bears spotted) !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eradicate

Medalion said:
The Orange Box confirmed on Wii Cafe

ch1.jpg

Medalion

Banned
RandomVince said:
This is a horrible post to have on the top of a new page when I skipped the last one. :(
If ya think about it, it would make sense for those games to work on the Cafe given the fact this technology for the Wii supposedly is last gen HD technology

I cannot stand and how I feel right now. So excited. I can fucking feel it in the air. We are SO close now, so close.

Must.... Contain..... Myself.

^__^

herzogzwei1989 said:
I cannot stznd and how I feel right now. So excited. I can fucking feel it in the air. We are SO close now, so close.

Must.... Contain..... Myself.

^__^

Check out IGN's E3 schedule to get even more excited

Medalion

Banned
We should savor these hilarious speculation moments, the real unveiling will never be as entertaining as this...NEVER

GCX

Medalion said:
We should savor these hilarious speculation moments, the real unveiling will never be as entertaining as this...NEVER
Yeah, but that's because GAF becomes a 404 Error on that moment. :(

Dark Schala

Eloquent Princess
Getting hyped because of a bunch of boxes? It really IS like Christmas Eve!

You have your choice between the new Cafe console or what's in this box.

imgu7.png

Eradicate

Blizzard

Banned
Why on earth are those gamekyo pictures sized 1024x1371? If they aren't cropped then I guess the photographer insisted on holding the camera size, but they keep weirding me out when I think I've seen the bottom of the picture and then there are like 5 feet of blank concrete. XD

Bisnic

Really Really Exciting Member!
GAF going crazy because of boxes.

Never change GAF.

OMGOMGOMGE3ISTHEREMYBODYAINTREADY

Blizzard said:
Why on earth are those gamekyo pictures sized 1024x1371? If they aren't cropped then I guess the photographer insisted on holding the camera size, but they keep weirding me out when I think I've seen the bottom of the picture and then there are like 5 feet of blank concrete. XD

It's not just concrete, they are trying to drop hints. Keep looking!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom