• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[IGN First] Final Fantasy XV combat gameplay

Stiler

I was extremely disappointed with the combat (Especially melee) in the demo. It was just so........boring and had little to no depth.

They should have looked at Dragon's Dogma, it's a PERFECT example of how you make a FUN action-rpg combat system that actually feels fun to play.

Every attack has impact, you can climb onto huge enemies, you can have affects on those huge enemies such as bringing them down, cutting off specific parts that in turn change how they behave or interact (IE dmg a griffons wings to ground it, hitting a cyclops eye to blind it, cutting off a manticore's goat head to stop the magic attacks).

Then having each skill actually have an ability that change how you fought and what you could do in combat was just awesome.

I really hope combat is more interactive then it looked in this video, iwth poeple just whacking away at the feet of large creatures and thats that.

Burbeting

Banned
I'll assume that the music in the video is just something generic music IGN slapped on? It doesn't sound like anything we've heard from FF15 so far.

The combat looks alright in the video. It's a shame that they don't really teach you how to do combat efficiently in the Platinum Demo.

orioto

Good Art™
Sure you see a hundred different enemies in previous FF games, or any RPG before release right?

People are being rediculous these days. Criticizing for the sake of criticize. Can we at least reserve doubt like this until release? How can you know the variety of enemies before you get your hands on the game?

Hey i'm sorry, there are FF with large and varied number of enemies. I'd say FFVIII (if i remember well) and especially XIII are the only only where i felt i was seeing the same enemies all the time. In XIII almost every areas have versions of blobs.

Maybe that's nitpicking for you but for me that's one of the worst aspect of XIII. I need to think "what amazing wonders will i discover in that next area" when i play a rpg.. XIII is the only one FF i didn't bother to max out cause i didn't feel like it was worth it, cause there was nothing special to see (why would i care about killing those fucking brachiosaurus things i've been seeing since the beginning of the game..). Versus X for example which had incredible hidden bosses.

Andromeda

Banned

Going through everything we've seen and know about so far.

Monsters we've seen in footage.
Adamantoise
Arachne
Behemoth - King Behemoth
Bat
Catoblepas
Coeurl
Dualhorn
Garula - Garulessa
Goblin
Imp
Iron Giant
Malboro
Mesmerize
Midgardsormr
Naga
Sabertusks - Saberclaws
Scorpion
Wyvern
Yojimbo "Vagabond"
Zu

Monsters who have been named as being in XV but we haven't seen yet.
Aepyornis
Cactuar
Gighee
Tonberry

Monsters we can see in XV artwork.
Bomb
Cockatrice
Hell's Rider

Unknown monsters we've seen in XV footage.
"Crocodile-Fish"
"Deer-Giraffe"
"Giant Owl"
"Raptor"
"Three headed flying Lobster"

Niflheim enemies.
Imperial Rifleman
Magitek Axeman - Imperial Bannerman
Magitek Armor
Magitek Armor X

Marilith who we saw in Brotherhood, most likely is in the game.

Bosses we know of.
Aranea
Titan
Leviathan
Ramuh

Famassu

I'm bad with names and can't be arsed to google them up, but off the top of my head:

Behemoths
Those robot soldiers in episode duscae & everywhere
The huge bird in the most recent trailer
The Samurai enemy
Adamantoise
Titan
Leviathan
Sabertusks
Rhynos
The big robot thing first seen in the combat trailer earlier this year
Crocodiles
Those huge brontosaurus-like enemies
Goblins
Those agile antilop-ish enemies
Garulas
Naga
A snake-like enemy that was not a naga
Iron Giant
Some kind of flying monsters in the scene with the red sky
Dragoon lady
Malboro
whatever this is:
4smLim1.jpg
Possibly Ramuh since he's a summon (and supposedly you get summons by beating them)

Maybe a few I'm forgetting. And those are just enemies revealed so far, still 4 months from release. If someone thinks SQEX would reveal all enemies (or anywhere near most of them) in a FF game before release, then they are dumb.

EDIT: well then, above me is a far better list, with correct names & all.

Brentonp

Goblins
Sabertusks
Garulas and big yellow garulas
Numb blade
Big ol' snake
Big ol' snake with a human face aka Naga
Pig nose dino cyclopse
Cheetahs with long flowing feelers
Rhinos
Giraffes with antlers
2 types of magitek soilders
Iron giant
Behemoth
Big magitek robot things

What else am I missing?

Edit: beaten! What the heck! Haha my list was very half assed anyway and I missed some obvious ones.

Pepin

Aepyornis
Cactuar
Gighee
Tonberry

This section excites me most - God knows how Tonberries will work in this kinda action-RPG system, but potentially parrying a Butcher's Knife will be wonderful.

Looking forward to seeing what they can squeeze out of the Cactuars, too, considering how good the particle effects look in the footage so far

We've seen these creatures:

goblins/imps
garula
magitech soldiers
mechs
naga
those giraffe things
garuda
behemoth
those samurai dudes
malboro
the wolf things in Duscae
chocobos
catoblepas
gator-looking monsters
the one-horned horse things
coeurls

There might be others I'm missing, but that's a good number of creatures given how little of the game we've seen.

Famassu

Flashy and feels boring.
Except it's not boring, as the combat demo against the Iron Giant in the Platinum Demo demonstrates (if you are willing to put in the effort to learn to play it properly). FFXV's combat's problem currently is the game's performance & that it's quite different from all modern action games, so even people who are experienced in the ways of Bayonetta & even God of War & are accustomed to the whole "square square triangle" type of combo-systems have a bit of a learning curve ahead of them. But if you're willing to put in the effort to learn a new kind of system, it can be really fun.

Adamantoise
Arachne
Behemoth - King Behemoth
Bat
Catoblepas
Coeurl
Dualhorn
Garula - Garulessa
Goblin
Imp
Iron Giant
Malboro
Mesmerize
Midgardsormr
Naga
Sabertusks - Saberclaws
Scorpion
Wyvern
Yojimbo "Vagabond"
Zu

Aepyornis
Cactuar
Gighee
Tonberry

Bomb
Cockatrice
Hell's Rider

"Crocodile-Fish"
"Deer-Giraffe"
"Giant Owl"
"Raptor"

Niflheim enemies.
Imperial Rifleman
Magitek Armor
Magitek Armor X

Bosses we know of.
Aranea
Titan
Leviathan
Ramuh
Nice post.

To think there were people throwing the 20 enemies number without even bothering to watch videos, lol.

benzy

Adamantoise
Arachne
Behemoth - King Behemoth
Bat
Catoblepas
Coeurl
Dualhorn
Garula - Garulessa
Goblin
Imp
Iron Giant
Malboro
Mesmerize
Midgardsormr
Naga
Sabertusks - Saberclaws
Scorpion
Wyvern
Yojimbo "Vagabond"
Zu

Aepyornis
Cactuar
Gighee
Tonberry

Bomb
Cockatrice
Hell's Rider

"Crocodile-Fish"
"Deer-Giraffe"
"Giant Owl"
"Raptor"

Niflheim enemies.
Imperial Rifleman
Magitek Armor
Magitek Armor X

Bosses we know of.
Aranea
Titan
Leviathan
Ramuh

Which footage had Midgardsormr?

There's also the tree monster & dragon from the Xpec model art.

R3Qb.jpg

Elios83

I was extremely disappointed with the combat (Especially melee) in the demo. It was just so........boring and had little to no depth.

It has a lot of depth.
Infact most people don't even realize what they can actually do.
Not their fault though, Platinum demo sucked at explaining the combat system.

Socivol

Game is out in 4.5 months and we still don't have trailers voiced in English.

I think this is weird as hell too. I'm really surprised they never released a version of the 2nd Uncovered trailer in English especially since the game is supposed to have a WW release. If there isn't an English story trailer at E3 that will be really weird.

Brentonp

I think this is weird as hell too. I'm really surprised they never released a version of the 2nd Uncovered trailer in English especially since the game is supposed to have a WW release. If there isn't an English story trailer at E3 that will be really weird.

I wonder if we'll ever get voice acting in an FF as good as it was in FFXII. Square must realize how good that was so I don't get why they would settle for mediocre or poor VA, especially for XV since they have been putting so much work into all other aspects of the game. But hey... maybe they'll surprise us with some top notch English acting.

jett

D-Member
I really hadn't realized that much enemy variety had been shown. For some reason it doesn't seem that way.

DeSolos

The thing that bums me out about about the midgardsormr is that it's called "midgar zolom" in the Japanese version. I mean, yeah "midgar zolom' was probably a terrible translation, but it's iconic for the FF series...

Brentonp

The thing that bums me out about about the midgardsormr is that it's called "midgar zolom" in the Japanese version. I mean, yeah "midgar zolom' was probably a terrible translation, but it's iconic for the FF series...

Was that in other FF's besides 7? I don't remember. I always thought it had that name because it was kinda near Midgar so I was confused why a monster that had "Midgar" in the name was in XV.

In Episode Duscae we had goblins, the wolf, Behemoth, garuda and the big monster that looks like a dinosaur. You guys thought that the demo had 1/4 of the total enemies in the final game?

Pls =p

Hey i'm sorry, there are FF with large and varied number of enemies. I'd say FFVIII (if i remember well) and especially XIII are the only only where i felt i was seeing the same enemies all the time. In XIII almost every areas have versions of blobs.

Maybe that's nitpicking for you but for me that's one of the worst aspect of XIII. I need to think "what amazing wonders will i discover in that next area" when i play a rpg.. XIII is the only one FF i didn't bother to max out cause i didn't feel like it was worth it, cause there was nothing special to see (why would i care about killing those fucking brachiosaurus things i've been seeing since the beginning of the game..). Versus X for example which had incredible hidden bosses.

X also had literally dozens of palette swaps I mean come on man. See also: Excellent list of more than 20 enemies by several users. It's cool if you don't like the game, but making false comparisons to past Final Fantasies (VIII had almost no palette swaps by the way) and justifying it with these reasons out of thin air is a little silly.

rsniper59

Neo Member
X also had literally dozens of palette swaps I mean come on man. See also: Excellent list of more than 20 enemies by several users. It's cool if you don't like the game, but making false comparisons to past Final Fantasies (VIII had almost no palette swaps by the way) and justifying it with these reasons out of thin air is a little silly.

Agreed, I think FFX is the worst offender of this in the series. Every single zone had the player fighting different colored Flans, Totems, birds, and lizards.

FFVI had plenty of palette swapped enemies as well.

artsi

Agreed, I think FFX is the worst offender of this in the series. Every single zone had the player fighting different colored Flans, Totems, birds, and lizards.

The monster arena minigame in FFX even revolved around that, "Collect 10 of each bird color".

I still liked the designs so it didn't bother me much, but yes there was a lot of them.

whatever this is:
4smLim1.jpghttp:

It's a spider-woman, wearing long red gloves and a dress, as in this:

And it's kinda hard to see the "woman" part in that one. Here, it's pretty clear:
48cf7fecfb12b580ffd725efcf02133820160404101708.png

It's a stylized version of Amano's concept(just like the Catoblepas designs are a twist on Nomura's FFV designs). She now looks like she's wearing some sort of armor and headpiece.

Was that in other FF's besides 7? I don't remember. I always thought it had that name because it was kinda near Midgar so I was confused why a monster that had "Midgar" in the name was in XV.
Midgardsormr is based on a mythic monster, that name Midgard(Midgar ditches the "d" at the end) being being the "world of man" in Norse Mythology. Then again, Nibelheim and Niflheim have similar origins too.

The difference with FFVI was that it had MORE unique enemies to add variety. It didn't consist of the same 10 enemy models/types. This is, basically, the list of every UNIQUE enemy design in FFVI:
Abaddon, Aepyonis, Ahriman, BakuRider, SlamDancer, Demon, Dumpty, Scorpion, Coral, Baskervor, Joker, Lobster, Whisper, LongFish, Io, Ram, Jellyfish, Nerapa, Bomb, Mechanic, Basilisk, Behemoth, Rhinox, Doberman, Bone Dragon, Wolf, Bulldog, Larva, Multi-Armed Warrior, Brontosaur, Brainpan, Hornet, Cactaur, Soldier, General, SmallBird, LargeBird, Ray, T-Rex, Chaser, Smoking Woman, Chimera, Cabbage Rabbit, Stout Mage, Overmind, Trixter, Cat, Ninja, Crawler, Humpty, Cruller, Crusher, Dante, DarkForce, Aerial Magitek Armor, Deepeye, Delta Beetle, Brawler, Cephaler, Wyvern, Dropper, Magitek Armor(Claw), Magitek Armor(Cannon), Virus, Exoray, Little Dragon, Flan, Ghost, Gigantoad, Gigas, Rock Crustacean, Magic Pot, Wererat, Bear, Vomammoth, Flying Insect, Dragon, Marlboro, Mantis, Guard, Harvester, Popper, LandWorm, Vulture, Cockatrice, Presenter, Pandora, MagRoader, Mini MagRoader, Mandrake, Misfit, Metal Hitman, Seahorse, Mover, Bloompire, Piranha, Suriander, Samurai, Tonberry, and I'm pretty sure I left some out(including bosses that re-appear as enemies).

Sure, a lot of them have more than one palette swap, but damn, compared to the amount of unique monsters in FFX and FFXIII, the sheer amount of unique types makes the bestiary in those games look like ass.

Brentonp

What time do they start talking about ffxv? Cause I saw that they talk about uncharted 4 spoilers and I don't want to know that lol

It's something like 44 minutes in, I believe. But it's really not much. They basically just say that they will be doing showing a makings of documentary, the day/night cycle video and that they left Japan more excited for FFXV than they were when they arrived. Made a comment that a lot of the time their excitement level for a game will decrease after doing something like that so it was a big deal that they got more excited after visiting Square and bein shown what they were shown.

Edit: actually it's more like 47 minutes, close to 48. But when I just clicked the link to check, it brought me right to where they start talking about XV.

Brentonp

For anyone that's interested, someone on the FFXV forums began translating the 4gamer interview here: https://forum.finalfantasyxv.com/discussion/1698/new-4gamer-interview#latest

4Gamer+:
In regards to this talk, it was something that was set up from the 'Love call from Harada'. How did you two first meet, what are the details?
Tabata:
In the FFXV development team, there is a Senior Planner who was once a member of the Tekken team. He is an interesting person and he wanted me and Harada-san to meet apparently. And so he set up a dinner meeting and since then I became acquaintances with Harada-san.
Harada:
Although, at that time I actually didn't know who was even coming. I was like 'What the heck is this meeting for? *laughs*
Tabata:
That's right *laughs*

4Gamer:
So meeting Tabata for the first time, is that when you thought 'This man is amazing!'?
Harada:
I did have some expectations like that, but it was a little different. As you work for a long time in this industry, no matter who the creator is, when you meet them you can see what sort of abilities they possess. For example, 'He has an amazing sense' or 'He has a frightening perfectionist personality'. But what I felt when talking to Tabata-san... to say the least, he was not a Final Fantasy-esque person *laughs* (Shots fired?)
4Gamer:
Speaking of Final Fantasy people... of course someone like Nomura Tetsuya-san?
Harada:
No, I'm not exactly speaking of specific individuals. But speaking of FF team leaders, I think they have a 'Dainty and stylish sense' kind of image. But I didn't see any of that from this person. He isn't even like Ono-san (Capcom) who is a rigid ideological type, nor is he a super-otaku type creator like certain Western creators. If I must say, he looks like someone who would make boring sloppy games. (Shots fired...!)
Tabata:
In other words, even though this guy is making FF, this guy ain't dainty at all *laughs*
Harada:
Even so, among FF fans, I think there are many people who feel the same way that I do. Like 'Where did this guy come from? Why is he leading a monster title like FF?' and 'Is it really okay to let him handle this?'. Today, knowing how impolite this is, I came here wanting to clarify this topic.
Tabata:
Actually, Harada-san asked me that question before, 'What are your abilities?'. Although I wasn't able to reply at that time, I came properly prepared this time *laughs*. I am, very good at creating powerful organization structures.
Harada:
... ...So, was this your specialty from the start? Like during your high school days?
Tabata:
No, it was after I entered the industry.
It's often a problem, where human bonds can obstruct the teams performance. The chain of command can be bottle-necked through bad directives or from the mixing of new employees. Finding factors like these, not giving in and relentlessly improving these conditions you can enhance your organizational capabilities. From this it makes it possible to challenge new advanced goals. This kind of cycle, is what makes me very excited.
Harada:
I see. So that's your ability that was highly valued and why you were chosen (selected promotion) to lead the team.
Tabata:
Though it didn't really feel like I was selected. But as a result of continuously building exceptional teams, a game that couldn't be made at SE was made possible. And so, I think I was entrusted to reforming and the set of FF.
Harada:
Was there no oppositions and backlash? Reforming a game like FF with much history behind it, I would be certain there would be some backlash.
Tabata:
That, there was. Not just from the team, but from other divisions too. Because, if the the results come out from my method of doing things, there would be inconvenience for some other people *laughs* (Shots fired from Tabata at SE...?). But the opposition to this wasn't something that was strongly resisted. If we look at the state of Japan, you can no longer maintain the status quo anymore. If it was 10 years ago, it was obvious that you had to bow before the world. So in that sense, I consider myself very lucky.
Harada:
So the current state of the industry supported you. Then you also felt no pressure from becoming the Director for FF?
Tabata:
Mostly not.
Harada:
... ... I sorta can't believe it. I mean come on, it's FF right? Normally if we talk about FF developers, they wouldn't waltz in with a dull t-shirt and jeans like this... they would wear snappy business shirts and dazzle you by illuminating bright shining light from their faces! (Shotguns fired...)
Tabata:
Isn't that a bit too specific? *laughs*
Harada:
No, I'm not making light of this. On a serious note, I'm sure there are a lot of people who wish for that. Among the fans and even within Square Enix. To destroy this image, was there really no opposition?
Tabata:
None. I'm not saying this as a bluff.
Harada:
Though this is the image I have, FF has a 'This is cool, so this is what it means to be stylish' kind of a certain sense of beauty that is then presented to the users. At the same time, there was no communication with the community, taking feedback and sorts right?
Tabata:
Yes, that's right. Before it was sorta like a 'Fans! Wait until we finish our wonderful game!' kind of attitude. *laughs*

Koozek

For anyone that's interested, someone on the FFXV forums began translating the 4gamer interview here: https://forum.finalfantasyxv.com/discussion/1698/new-4gamer-interview#latest

4Gamer+:
In regards to this talk, it was something that was set up from the 'Love call from Harada'. How did you two first meet, what are the details?
Tabata:
In the FFXV development team, there is a Senior Planner who was once a member of the Tekken team. He is an interesting person and he wanted me and Harada-san to meet apparently. And so he set up a dinner meeting and since then I became acquaintances with Harada-san.
Harada:
Although, at that time I actually didn't know who was even coming. I was like 'What the heck is this meeting for? *laughs*
Tabata:
That's right *laughs*

4Gamer:
So meeting Tabata for the first time, is that when you thought 'This man is amazing!'?
Harada:
I did have some expectations like that, but it was a little different. As you work for a long time in this industry, no matter who the creator is, when you meet them you can see what sort of abilities they possess. For example, 'He has an amazing sense' or 'He has a frightening perfectionist personality'. But what I felt when talking to Tabata-san... to say the least, he was not a Final Fantasy-esque person *laughs* (Shots fired?)
4Gamer:
Speaking of Final Fantasy people... of course someone like Nomura Tetsuya-san?
Harada:
No, I'm not exactly speaking of specific individuals. But speaking of FF team leaders, I think they have a 'Dainty and stylish sense' kind of image. But I didn't see any of that from this person. He isn't even like Ono-san (Capcom) who is a rigid ideological type, nor is he a super-otaku type creator like certain Western creators. If I must say, he looks like someone who would make boring sloppy games. (Shots fired...!)
Tabata:
In other words, even though this guy is making FF, this guy ain't dainty at all *laughs*
Harada:
Even so, among FF fans, I think there are many people who feel the same way that I do. Like 'Where did this guy come from? Why is he leading a monster title like FF?' and 'Is it really okay to let him handle this?'. Today, knowing how impolite this is, I came here wanting to clarify this topic.
Tabata:
Actually, Harada-san asked me that question before, 'What are your abilities?'. Although I wasn't able to reply at that time, I came properly prepared this time *laughs*. I am, very good at creating powerful organization structures.
Harada:
... ...So, was this your specialty from the start? Like during your high school days?
Tabata:
No, it was after I entered the industry.
It's often a problem, where human bonds can obstruct the teams performance. The chain of command can be bottle-necked through bad directives or from the mixing of new employees. Finding factors like these, not giving in and relentlessly improving these conditions you can enhance your organizational capabilities. From this it makes it possible to challenge new advanced goals. This kind of cycle, is what makes me very excited.
Harada:
I see. So that's your ability that was highly valued and why you were chosen (selected promotion) to lead the team.
Tabata:
Though it didn't really feel like I was selected. But as a result of continuously building exceptional teams, a game that couldn't be made at SE was made possible. And so, I think I was entrusted to reforming and the set of FF.
Harada:
Was there no oppositions and backlash? Reforming a game like FF with much history behind it, I would be certain there would be some backlash.
Tabata:
That, there was. Not just from the team, but from other divisions too. Because, if the the results come out from my method of doing things, there would be inconvenience for some other people *laughs* (Shots fired from Tabata at SE...?). But the opposition to this wasn't something that was strongly resisted. If we look at the state of Japan, you can no longer maintain the status quo anymore. If it was 10 years ago, it was obvious that you had to bow before the world. So in that sense, I consider myself very lucky.
Harada:
So the current state of the industry supported you. Then you also felt no pressure from becoming the Director for FF?
Tabata:
Mostly not.
Harada:
... ... I sorta can't believe it. I mean come on, it's FF right? Normally if we talk about FF developers, they wouldn't waltz in with a dull t-shirt and jeans like this... they would wear snappy business shirts and dazzle you by illuminating bright shining light from their faces! (Shotguns fired...)
Tabata:
Isn't that a bit too specific? *laughs*
Harada:
No, I'm not making light of this. On a serious note, I'm sure there are a lot of people who wish for that. Among the fans and even within Square Enix. To destroy this image, was there really no opposition?
Tabata:
None. I'm not saying this as a bluff.
Harada:
Though this is the image I have, FF has a 'This is cool, so this is what it means to be stylish' kind of a certain sense of beauty that is then presented to the users. At the same time, there was no communication with the community, taking feedback and sorts right?
Tabata:
Yes, that's right. Before it was sorta like a 'Fans! Wait until we finish our wonderful game!' kind of attitude. *laughs*

Very cool, thanks for posting! I love frank interviews like this with Tabata :D

EDIT: Could you post the remaining parts here, too? Thank you!

Brentonp

Very cool, thanks for posting! I love frank interviews like this with Tabata :D

EDIT: Could you post the remaining parts here, too? Thank you!

The things he kind of makes fun of Tabata for, or whatever you want to call his teasing comments, are some of the reasons I like Tabata haha.

Yeah, I'll post the rest of it here once they are translated. :)

Edit: here's another part

Harada:
I don't mean it in a bad way, but even in regards to haters, there was some heat in keeping the quality and resources secret. This is what I thought FF was all about. Even so, at TGS 2014, when the FFXV trailer was revealed, there was a buzz of the '4 host dudes riding a luxury car' image. Riding on this buzz, the official collab meme materials was released right? Furthermore, clearfiles of it were even made right?
Tabata:
Ahh, yeah. That was funny (clearfile). It was like, put any files in and everything looks like a meme. *laughs*
Harada:
Because of that, even I spontaneously made memes. *laughs* But it's this kind of material usage that in FF's style until now, would probably not have been allowed.
Tabata:
Hmm... ... I don't know about that, I didn't think breaking that tradition was a taboo.
Harada:
It's exactly that. If we just hear that, one would think that perhaps this guy is a total whack of a airhead. *laughs*

Brentonp

Tabata:
No no, I'm not a airhead at all. There was a proper meaning to it as it was to increase fans until release. I wanted to try a 'line(links to a related article)' like approach. If we play around with materials like that, even with the release drawing in, you can get familiar and create bonds with the environments and characters right?
Harada:
I can understand that idea. Even myself, I have created a fair affection and familiarity with the host-boys. But there are certainly fans who also dislike this approach. Although they may not voice their concerns, there are those who feel 'Is this really gonna be okay?' from the different methods until now and how the interactions with fans are handled.
Tabata:
Yes that's right, we also received a lot of negative feedback. At this time I had once again thought 'Ah, so this is the history of the IP known as FF'. But at the same time, I also realized there are also many fans who are inflicted by the 'FF Virus'.

Edit- next chunk

4Gamer:
The 'FF Virus'?
Tabata:
It's in regards to the people within Square Enix who can no longer think outside of their own perception of FF. The root of this issue is the strong self-satisfaction, where they prioritize their own perceptive goals of what FF should be over the teams goals. If they don't satisfy their own ideals, they are convinced that it is no good as a FF game. 'FF is a special game, so that makes us special making the game. If a new FF is made, everyone is sure to take a bite' is what they tend to think. But in reality, something like this is a fairy tale. (Gatling guns being prepared? Mass murders?)

Top Bottom