• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mass Effect Thread of Shepard and squad pictures

Tieno

Kaze said:
That is easily the best Shepard I have ever seen. Post the stats please.:lol
I don't have the game yet so I don't know how you can recreate her from stats, but I'll ask the guy who made Evelyn!

Some more pics of Evelyn

Evelyn05.jpg

Evelyn06.jpg

Evelyn07.jpg

Evelyn08.jpg

Wow the character creator seems pretty damn awesome.

I wonder if I can weird the GF out by making a version of her. hehe. Can't wait for the game to arrive.

Bildi

acm2000 said:
my mass erect character, i called her Albert

http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/acm2000/my_mass_erect_biatch.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]
:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Seriously dude, I can't stop laughing. That is brilliant! Great name too (and file name).

arhra

Had a go at recreating that one that Tieno keeps posting. Didn't quite manage it, but after realising i couldn't get it 100% i figured i'd go off and tweak what i had, and came up with something pretty nice.

Using her now for my squeaky-clean* Paragon Vanguard.

6yoefys.jpg

* Well, except where i can blow people away without giving up Paragon points, like Fist on the Citadel.

tegdf

arhra said:
Had a go at recreating that one that Tieno keeps posting. Didn't quite manage it, but after realising i couldn't get it 100% i figured i'd go off and tweak what i had, and came up with something pretty nice.

Using her now for my squeaky-clean* Paragon Vanguard.

6yoefys.jpg

* Well, except where i can blow people away without giving up Paragon points, like Fist on the Citadel.

looks like Clea DuVall

cleaduvall_005.jpg

masterkajo

Can someone tell me if you can create a character and then save it (for later) without actually starting the game?

I am sitting here day after day (since Monday) in front of my house waiting for the postman... (I am studing, so I can spare some time for important things! :D ) Today he asked me what exactly it is I am waiting for. Well at least I get fresh air, right?
Next time, I am booking a flight and pick the game up myself... instead of waiting over one week for the import! ARGH...

Killthee

helped a brotha out on multiple separate occasions!
masterkajo said:
Can someone tell me if you can create a character and then save it (for later) without actually starting the game?

I am sitting here day after day (since Monday) in front of my house waiting for the postman... (I am studing, so I can spare some time for important things! :D ) Today he asked me what exactly it is I am waiting for. Well at least I get fresh air, right?
Next time, I am booking a flight and pick the game up myself... instead of waiting over one week for the import! ARGH...

Nope. You have to watch the intro clip before you're able to save your character.

Crushed

Fry Daddy
Exarchos said:
http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb243/Claze97/shepard-2.jpg[img]

Still trying to make a non-lesbian looking girl...[/QUOTE]
Then you might want to make it a female. I think you have it set to male.

Anyway, [I]my[/I] wonderful Adrian Shephard is the best here:

[IMG]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/d/d0/Shephard.jpg

Such beautiful eyes.

Gattsu25

Banned
I'll see if I can post a picture of my character when I get home.

I made a character, who was BADASS looking, but hastily remade my save...so my current character doesn't look half as nice

Gattsu25

Banned
new character: Renegade Adept

S5001669.JPG

S5001671.JPG

S5001673.JPG

S5001674.JPG

S5001677.JPG

S5001680.JPG

Notes: I'm not happy with my character's nose. Also, this is my first time taking off screen pictures of a game ever...so please forgive any stupidness.

I'm using Windows Image Viewer to resize and rotate pics (I took the pics at 5mp just in case :b) so expect tons of bad compression, etc.

Gattsu25

Banned
nitewulf said:
she's pretty hot gattsu. the nose could have been a bit softer...regardless, very hot latina.
thanks...initially, she was to be one of the two lightest complexions, with blue eyes, and blonde...but I couldn't get the eyebrows looking good if they were blonde. So I changed her complexion to the darkest, and altered her hair style and color, makeup, and eye color...but forgot to change her nose to match :lol

It's not major, imo

acm2000 said:
my mass erect character, i called her Albert

http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/acm2000/my_mass_erect_biatch.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

:lol That reminds me of David Walliams as Annie Lennox in "Rock Profile"

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHyI6E0-T9o[/url]

LENNOX GOOD!

TheWolf

Banned
this is how you make the blonde girl that everyone was clamoring for.

FACIAL STRUCTURE
Facial Structure 6
Skin Tone 3
Complexion 2
Scar 0

HEAD
Neck Thickness 0
Face Size 9
Cheek Width 7
Cheek Bones 5
Cheek Gaunt 19
Ears Size 11
Ears Orientation 12

EYES
Eye Shape 7
Eye Height 24
Eye Width 9
Eye Depth 18
Brow Depth 17
Brow Height 14
Iris Color 3

JAW
Chin Height 30
Chin Depth 23
Chin Width 6
Jaw Width 6

MOUTH
Mouth Shape 7
Mouth Depth 18
Mouth Width 0
Lip Size 17
Mouth Height 30

NOSE
Nose Shape 5
Nose Height 0
Nose Depth 6

HAIR
Hair Color 0
Hair 5
Brow 12
Brow Color 4

MAKEUP
Blush 0
Lip Color 6
Eye Shadow Color 2

0 = all the way to the left

TheWolf said:

FACIAL STRUCTURE
Stats LOL

0 = all the way to the left
Nice I'm going to see how she looks in brunette form <3.

I made a character who looks like Jennifer Garner, but she's equally as hot.

watership

TheWolf said:

Copied and sent to various people via Email. Heh. Hence forth to be known as the Mass Effect Hot Blond DNA code.

Teknoman

100_1866.jpg

100_1867.jpg

100_1868.jpg

Andrew Shepard, tried to get em to look as close to me as possible. Actually pretty accurate, with a few touch ups needed here and there, but thats due to the limits of the creation system.

sangreal

I got bored and decided to join this female shepard bandwagon. Unfortunately I can't stand the hair shimmering so she will be deleted

femshep1.jpg

femshep2.jpg

femshep3.jpg

Tiktaalik

6ku8mk3.jpg

I'm not really that happy with this guy, but I'm deep enough into the game that I'll keep him. In the real game he looks a lot more pale than he does in the character select screen, which I keep finding annoying. As well the haircut makes him look like some weird club kid from the 80s. Damn you Bioware and your extremely limited hair selection!

Does anyone else think that all of the eyes in the character select screen are too small? These were the largest and they aren't really that big at all.

The other thing I noticed from the character select screen is that the ears are all placed too low on the models. Normal human proportions have the eyes more or less lining up with the middle of the ear, but this is impossible to do in this character select screen.

Crusade

Exarchos said:
wat? Here, I just made this one.

rachel.jpg

Welcome back, by the way.
Nice, my favourite so far

_dementia said:
My attempt at Audrey Tautou.
audrey2.jpg
audrey.jpg

medium_audrey_tautou.jpg
039_C50896~Audrey-Tautou-Posters.jpg

I think it's moderately successful, given the limiting circumstances.

Fill the lips up more, especially the top lip and try and make it look so her lips aren't so pursed. Make the nose smaller and thin it out towards the top. And try and pull the eyebrows back a bit so it doesn't look like she's got a constant frown. Forehead is a bit big too. I dunno exactly how the ME character tool works (yet), but she looks a bit severe. Have another go cause I'd love to see her done right :D

MidiSurf

Banned
Dam, I can't wait to have this game. Some of these characters are pretty cool but we need Jean-Luc Picard or Will Riker Shepard.

Top Bottom