• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official 2011 MLB Thread v.2: The Mets are terrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
All games are pretty huge for the Twins, but gritting out a win like tonight after getting their skull caved in yesterday was enormous. Now win this series.

darkside31337 said:
Yeah that's what I meant. Mets picked up 6 million off the total tab, 3.5 on the buyout and half his remaining 5 million in salary. The Brewers picked up the other half of the salary and the 500k restructure for like 3 million bucks, which really isn't free.
Not to mention the two PTBNL.

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
the braves might have to trade for beltran just for someone to have pitch tomorrow out of the bullpen.

Windu

The Frankman said:
So Braves-GAF, which two of Teheran/Delgado/Minor/Vizcaino/Marthinez are you trading for Beltran now that you lost Brian McCann?
the whole team, Beltran can play P, C, 1B, 2B, SS, 3B, LF, CF, and RF at the same time right?

Windu said:
the whole team, Beltran can play P, C, 1B, 2B, SS, 3B, LF, CF, and RF at the same time right?
Yep, but remember he plays all those positions a little deeper than normal. A deep 1st, a deep 2nd, a deep 3rd, a deep SS, all of positions deep, a deep C, and on the mound he starts his windup 61.6 inches away from home plate.

Windu

well proctor is warming up, score now or we lose.
@junkstats said:
Get ready for this stat: Martinez's +.798 WPA is the highest by a reliever since Mike Magnante in 1996 (+.930)

Jubs

The Frankman said:
So Braves-GAF, which two of Teheran/Delgado/Minor/Vizcaino/Marthinez are you trading for Beltran now that you lost Brian McCann?

Shit. I stopped following the game a long ass time ago, but McCann got injured? I guess I can kiss Minor goodbye.

jakncoke

Banned
icon_hello.gif
17th

Windu

Maybe Proctor is a better hitter than pitcher

edit: he bunted the ball foul! yep! much better.

Windu

no way proctor can make it through 2 innings without a run. probably be a record if he does.

edit: ahahahahahaaha omg, Joel Hanrahan still hasn't been used. Save rule FTW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom