• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Smash Bros Brawl Dojo Official Update Thread: Goodbye, Cherry-don

Status
Not open for further replies.
Killadji said:
Thanks.
Now I want this game, I get it on my PS2 but I have to pass to the next level (need to finish the hard mode too, but that's another story...stucked in the part with Slipknot and Muse musics, it sucks)

But...If you need to access the Wi-Fi menu on SSBB, I mean it seems that you have to select something on the menu in order to connect to the WFC...Doesn't that mean that that Challenge Icon won't be in this game ?

SSBB is a game which needs to be connected from the start, when you power you Wii on...

(Excuse my english on some sentences ^^')

Well, in GH3 you had to connect once the game started up, as well. It wouldn't automatically connect you.

Killadji

AceBandage said:
Well, in GH3 you had to connect once the game started up, as well. It wouldn't automatically connect you.
That's what I call good news.
Can't wait to play this !

Oh...wait...SSBB is delayed in Europe...I forgot...

Milabrega

AceBandage said:
Correct.
You could be tearing up The Metal in Career mode, or just practicing Black Magic Women on expert, and still receive a challenge.
All Wii games need this feature. So simple to put in, but so useful.

Seriously that challenge icon thing needs to be a console standard. Same with seeking random matches.

Does this update in any way indicate only one person per wii can play online, or is there something that indicates multiple people on one wii can connect and play vs others? That team battle icon perhaps?

Killadji

Milabrega said:
Seriously that challenge icon thing needs to be a console standard. Same with seeking random matches.

Does this update in any way indicate only one person per wii can play online, or is there something that indicates multiple people on one wii can connect and play vs others? That team battle icon perhaps?

They did this in Mario Strikers, they MUST do it in Brawl.

Jiggy

Firestorm said:
Smash isn't going to receive a low grade due to being "more of the same", it'll be one of the reasons since reviewers are all sheep who just stick that in everywhere even if it's a good thing, but it won't be the reason. The reason will be that most of them still consider it as little more than a Nintendo fanboy's wet dream.

However, between Melee and now the fact that SSBM has quite a bit of depth has been shown to a lot more people so there is hope yet that it'll get maybe a 9.0 or something.
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=7936538&postcount=21425

Jiggy37 in September said:
I expect these reasons that I'll disagree with:
-It's a sequel that plays like a sequel, instead of the FF system of providing a sequel that plays nothing like a sequel
-Should have had 25-30 arranged themes instead of 115 MIDIs or however many we get
-Wi-Fi is too laggy (even though fighting games are hard to get to work)
-No support for voice chat
-Takes too long to unlock everything
-One or two types of control style will prove itself/themselves too superior over the others
-Using the C stick or second analog stick to attack is "cheap" (even though it isn't)
-Nintendo's not moneyhatting us for high scores and therefore we'll give low scores until Nintendo starts moneyhatting in the future (I'm joking on this one, I think)
I guess even I forgot one while I was making this quasi-facetious list. And to think I was trying to be thorough. :(
(Only "quasi" because I really do believe the lag, voice chat, control style, and C stick reasons will come up.)

Jiggy37 said:
I expect these reasons that I'll disagree with:
-It's a sequel that plays like a sequel, instead of the FF system of providing a sequel that plays nothing like a sequel
-Should have had 25-30 arranged themes instead of 115 MIDIs or however many we get
-Wi-Fi is too laggy (even though fighting games are hard to get to work)
-No support for voice chat
-Takes too long to unlock everything
-One or two types of control style will prove itself/themselves too superior over the others
-Using the C stick or second analog stick to attack is "cheap" (even though it isn't)
-Nintendo's not moneyhatting us for high scores and therefore we'll give low scores until Nintendo starts moneyhatting in the future (I'm joking on this one, I think)

1.Sequels to fighting games are the same stuff with a small change. This change would be the character specific smashball animations. Sure it will play like a sequel but thats normal for any fighting game
2. more music is worse?
3. thats not a valid complaint until the game comes out. The nintendo wifi games I have played have been fine. Also this game even uses bots as a way to hide connection problems.
4. Voice chat is overrated. Play halo 3 and listen to some of the idiot comments
5. Once again its a fighting game. All fighting games have long and crummy ways to unlock content and artificially create replay value. Your complaint cant be said about all fighting games.
6.Most games have a single control style. They added this so that people can play this game anyways they wanted to. They already stated that the gamecube controller is the superior option.
7.The analog isn't cheap. The attacks are much weaker than if you did it the normal way.
8. got nothing there :p

HK-47

Oh, bitch bitch bitch.
Neodiablo22 said:
1.Sequels to fighting games are the same stuff with a small change. This change would be the character specific smashball animations. Sure it will play like a sequel but thats normal for any fighting game
2. more music is worse?
3. thats not a valid complaint until the game comes out. The nintendo wifi games I have played have been fine. Also this game even uses bots as a way to hide connection problems.
4. Voice chat is overrated. Play halo 3 and listen to some of the idiot comments
5. Once again its a fighting game. All fighting games have long and crummy ways to unlock content and artificially create replay value. Your complaint cant be said about all fighting games.
6.Most games have a single control style. They added this so that people can play this game anyways they wanted to. They already stated that the gamecube controller is the superior option.
7.The analog isn't cheap. The attacks are much weaker than if you did it the normal way.

Just because all fighting games do something doesnt mean smash has to or should. All of those are valid complaints/possiblities except MIDI bitching, which is pointless, and playing too similar to Melee, which we know it isnt.

Christopher

Wow well Melee didn't get as many 10s as I thought it did looking back on the review scores, and that was pretty awesome/revolutionary for the time. I expect this to do the same as Melee, no more no less...

Jiggy

Neodiablo22 said:
2. more music is worse?
These aren't my complaints--SSBB is my most wanted game of all-time. :D They're just nitpicks that I expect reviewers to add as reasons why they want to justify a lower score.

But in general I agree with you. Traditional series should stick to their traditions, more music is better 100% of the time (which is why I wish more RPGs would use multiple battle themes as Earthbound, Pokemon, Tales of the World, etc. do), lag probably won't be too bad in Brawl, voice chat's overrated indeed, I'd love it if a (good) fighting game (such as Smash) made me play lots of hours to unlock stuff, more control styles are always better, and there's nothing cheap about the C-stick control.

HK-47

Oh, bitch bitch bitch.
Jiggy37 said:
These aren't my complaints--SSBB is my most wanted game of all-time. :D They're just nitpicks that I expect reviewers to add as reasons why they want to justify a lower score.

But in general I agree with you. Traditional series should stick to their traditions, more music is better 100% of the time (which is why I wish more RPGs would use multiple battle themes as Earthbound, Pokemon, Tales of the World, etc. do), lag probably won't be too bad in Brawl, voice chat's overrated indeed, I'd love it if a (good) fighting game (such as Smash) made me play lots of hours to unlock stuff, more control styles are always better, and there's nothing cheap about the C-stick control.

And nevermind I was mistaken

KevinCow

Banned
FUCK, it's Friday night. I was refreshing, hoping for an awesome update.

Well I guess I stayed up until two in the morning for nothing. :(

Oh, and to throw in my two cents on how Smash will be reviewed, I think most reviews will include the phrases, "While it lacks the depth of other fighters, Brawl is an enjoyable party game," and "Looks good for a Wii game."

Iam Canadian

and have the worst user name EVER
Regarding Brawl's reviews, I honestly think it could go either way. I'll admit, I expected Super Mario Galaxy to do much worse in reviews than it did. I don't expect Galaxy-caliber raves about the game, but I think we can still expect good reviews. Except from Gamespot, at any rate. But since when do we listen to Gamespot?

psycho_snake

I went to WAGs boutique and all I got was a sniff
Odrion said:
I would still be satisfied if there were no more characters to be announced.
But there's no ganondorf :(

The reason why I think he hasnt been unvieled yet is probably because the're going to be unlockable character and Sakurai doesnt want to reveal those characters on the site.

Jiggy

Iam Canadian said:
Regarding Brawl's reviews, I honestly think it could go either way. I'll admit, I expected Super Mario Galaxy to do much worse in reviews than it did. I don't expect Galaxy-caliber raves about the game, but I think we can still expect good reviews. Except from Gamespot, at any rate. But since when do we listen to Gamespot?
Well, if it makes anyone feel safer, at GameFAQs I've seen Nintendo do site skins for games such as Magical Starsign and Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games, so maybe they'll do one for Brawl. ;)

Edit: I'm being facetious again, in case anyone seriously goes after me on this one while I'm not here. :p

TreIII

Neodiablo22 said:

I have to disagree slightly with this notion.

To the untrained eye, a sequel to a fighting game may seem like a rudimentary update, a la a yearly EA Sports franchise update. And sometimes, yes, that may indeed be the case.

But there are also a number of times when a fighting game "sequel" can often be so vastly different from its original, that the often, the only thing that links it to the predecessor is the name, some choice system basics that remain mostly constant and characters. For instance, any body who played pretty much every game in the Samurai Shodown (Spirits) series can tell you that, beyond the first two games, every other game is a separate beast unto itself. You can't just leap in and expect everything you did in the predecessor to link to the new game.

And the more impressions that I've read on Smashboards and the like from "E for All", the more that it seems to be the case here too. A lot of people said that they had to get used to the game all over again through the course of like 2-3 matches before they adjusted, just based on the game system alone; forget how much the characters themselves have often had some drastic changes (YAY BOWSER! :D). Because simply, Brawl was not Melee with a new coat of fresh paint with new fixtures, any more than Melee was to the original 64 release. The overall "feel" of the game was quite different from its predecessors.

So, it's my overall assessment that if some limey reviewers do INDEED try and pass this game off with anything relating to "more of the same", they're not only hypocrites (due to how they'll score other games higher for the same reason), but they don't do any thing to give credit to just how different of a beast Brawl is from every Smash game that came before it. And that would just do more to prove just how the system of how "professional reviews" operate just does NOT work.

Iam Canadian

Well, that's the problem, you see. Reviewers don't appreciate all of the subtle but important differences between fighting games. Actually, this can be the case even in other unappreciated genres like, say, shmups, where seemingly minor alterations can drastically affect the gameplay. These genres get hammered when the differences between installments is often much, much greater than the difference between any two EA sports rehashes.

I don't know how well the reviews will do, but I think the fact there is such a length of time between the versions of brawl, the reviewers may over look the things that they feel is samey. I imagine it will score in the 8-8.9 range over all, but all the reviews will hail the fun and presentation and the amount of stuff. And over time, word of mouth will push the publics perception into the 9.2s or higher.

TreIII said:
I have to disagree slightly with this notion.

To the untrained eye, a sequel to a fighting game may seem like a rudimentary update, a la a yearly EA Sports franchise update. And sometimes, yes, that may indeed be the case.

But there are also a number of times when a fighting game "sequel" can often be so vastly different from its original, that the often, the only thing that links it to the predecessor is the name, some choice system basics that remain mostly constant and characters. For instance, any body who played pretty much every game in the Samurai Shodown (Spirits) series can tell you that, beyond the first two games, every other game is a separate beast unto itself. You can't just leap in and expect everything you did in the predecessor to link to the new game.

And the more impressions that I've read on Smashboards and the like from "E for All", the more that it seems to be the case here too. A lot of people said that they had to get used to the game all over again through the course of like 2-3 matches before they adjusted, just based on the game system alone; forget how much the characters themselves have often had some drastic changes (YAY BOWSER! :D). Because simply, Brawl was not Melee with a new coat of fresh paint with new fixtures, any more than Melee was to the original 64 release. The overall "feel" of the game was quite different from its predecessors.

So, it's my overall assessment that if some limey reviewers do INDEED try and pass this game off with anything relating to "more of the same", they're not only hypocrites (due to how they'll score other games higher for the same reason), but they don't do any thing to give credit to just how different of a beast Brawl is from every Smash game that came before it. And that would just do more to prove just how the system of how "professional reviews" operate just does NOT work.
I think the issue is that the perception of Street Fighter II changed things. If you're not a fighting game fan, you likely have no idea why Capcom released so many versions of Street Fighter II as frequently as they did. A lot of reviewers are mid-to-late 20s, so they'd be teenagers when that happened. The way they perceived it is through magazines, where they'd see a new Street Fighter II game reviewed every twelve months. To them, it was like a yearly Madden before we ever conceived of such lunacy as yearly updates. Adding subtitles to the game's title became a joke, like Super Street Fighter II: EX Alpha Of War At Dawn Revolving Psycho vs. Metal Gear Solid Sons of Snake Eating.

Now they're predisposed to hating fighting games which are basically the same, but with "more". To them, if you can't change things fundamentally, at least make it so the graphics are a huge improvement. Smash is neither fundamentally changed nor have the graphics made a huge leap, like they did from 64 to Melee. I can very easily see it being torn apart by a few of the "big guys". I doubt any 7s, but some 8s go without saying.

TreIII

Iam Canadian said:
Well, that's the problem, you see. Reviewers don't appreciate all of the subtle but important differences between fighting games. Actually, this can be the case even in other unappreciated genres like, say, shmups, where seemingly minor alterations can drastically affect the gameplay. These genres get hammered when the differences between installments is often much, much greater than the difference between any two EA sports rehashes.

ShockingAlberto said:
I think the issue is that the perception of Street Fighter II changed things. If you're not a fighting game fan, you likely have no idea why Capcom released so many versions of Street Fighter II as frequently as they did. A lot of reviewers are mid-to-late 20s, so they'd be teenagers when that happened. The way they perceived it is through magazines, where they'd see a new Street Fighter II game reviewed every twelve months. To them, it was like a yearly Madden before we ever conceived of such lunacy as yearly updates. Adding subtitles to the game's title became a joke, like Super Street Fighter II: EX Alpha Of War At Dawn Revolving Psycho vs. Metal Gear Solid Sons of Snake Eating.

Now they're predisposed to hating fighting games which are basically the same, but with "more". To them, if you can't change things fundamentally, at least make it so the graphics are a huge improvement. Smash is neither fundamentally changed nor have the graphics made a huge leap, like they did from 64 to Melee. I can very easily see it being torn apart by a few of the "big guys". I doubt any 7s, but some 8s go without saying.

But you see, it wouldn't be but so bad if it was the same across the board. If they got on everything and everyone for doing such a thing, then it would be just a thing that it would come to be expected from reviewers. But no, it's the likes of Musou games, fighting games and Mega Man titles that seem to be the poster child for being "uninspired", while EA Sports updates and 2D Castlevania titles can still get consistently high remarks, seemingly regardless of the fact that their basic game types and styles probably have changed much over the course of a decade.

The hypocrisy just gets under my skin, sometimes.

That's why I think that it should just a thing that game reviewers should do more to just stick with what they know, and evaluate their reviewer street cred based on their experience with the genre, instead of expecting them to be a jack-of-all-trades, and have no real grasp of none.

You know, kinda like how we end up benefiting more from learning from the likes of sp0rsk when it comes to import titles (because he lives there, knows his shit and gets readily access to it), as opposed to a more random joe schmoe who doesn't know what he's doing, has little to no understanding of the Japanese language and then just cries out "THIS SUCKS!" because he's frustrated. You wouldn't trust mr. schmoe with being a credible source of information about an import game, and whether it would be oriented towards your interests. So why do we seemingly settle for less when it comes to "professional reviewers"? If a guy claims to be mainly a player of RPGs, I would perhaps evaluate his opinions more when it comes to a new Final Fantasy, rather than a new Tekken.

When you're a random poster on the likes of GameFAQs and GAF, I suppose you can be held to a different (re: lower) standard. Most of us aren't getting paid, after all. But when you're supposedly a "professional", I would think you're supposed to do more to know about your craft, especially when your personal integrity is on the line in the form of written words in a note-worthy publication. And that, in essence, is probably what is wrong with the game reviewing industry, as whole. There's no real sense that these guys are anything more than want to be portrayed as casual gamers, who can try and be a voice for everyone. Sorry guys...but if it doesn't work in the world of politics, why should I be expected to work for things concerning my entertainment, either?

2DMention

Banned
I want to play this, but not as bad I once did. I'm ebaying my Wii. When they become available again, I might pick one up. I'm just not as stoked about Smash Bros. anymore. I am kinda excited for light gun games though.

The difference between Smash and Street Fighter is that Nintendo has set up the franchise somewhat to be a marquee system defining title, and as such it's kinda expected to be more than a minor update.

I'm not saying it isn't or won't be, but I'm sure I wasn't the only one a bit disappointed that it seems the melee characters are pretty much unchanged considering how improved they originally were in melee.

GamerSoul

Son of Godzilla said:
The difference between Smash and Street Fighter is that Nintendo has set up the franchise somewhat to be a marquee system defining title, and as such it's kinda expected to be more than a minor update.

I'm not saying it isn't or won't be, but I'm sure I wasn't the only one a bit disappointed that it seems the melee characters are pretty much unchanged considering how improved they originally were in melee.

At first, I was kinda disappointed too with the unchanged Vets, but Sakurai probably found that it was better to further perfect and balance their already thoroughly tested movesets. That time it would take to totally reinvent each character now can be used to make and test the movesets for the NewComers. We know so far that, they will be minor changes to some of the Vets movesets, like the FLUDD, Gale Bomeragg, etc.

Hopefully, with the change of physiques and minor tweeks the Vets will feel different in the end. Who knows, we may even have to switch up our play styles too. :D

Tristam

So basically we don't know if you can change anything besides your character? We know map is determined by lottery; it's a damn shame opposing players who want to play, say, a tourney map can't even explicitly voice their agreement on one because there's no voice chat.

I'm not quite sure what he means for the item selection lottery pick though. If both I and my opponent have "no items" selected, will we play a match with no items?

And there's no mention for the stock/time rules here, except that "You just choose characters and stages" and "You don’t have to trouble with any settings" (yeah, thanks). Is every match doomed to a two-minute KO fest?

HK-47

Oh, bitch bitch bitch.
Tristam said:
So basically we don't know if you can change anything besides your character? We know map is determined by lottery; it's a damn shame opposing players who want to play, say, a tourney map can't even explicitly voice their agreement on one because there's no voice chat.

I'm not quite sure what he means for the item selection lottery pick though. If both I and my opponent have "no items" selected, will we play a match with no items?

And there's no mention for the stock/time rules here, except that "You just choose characters and stages" and "You don’t have to trouble with any settings" (yeah, thanks). Is every match doomed to a two-minute KO fest?

Most people in this thread would have you think map selection and voice chat is overrated. That fact that people need to make excuses for a game with as much stuff in it as this one is baffling to me. There is some stuff missing but there is a lot of greatness in there too. Just dont act like it couldnt be better and that the game is better off without certain options, since thats what really makes Smash. The sheer amount of options.

Tristam

HK-47 said:
Most people in this thread would have you think map selection and voice chat is overrated. That fact that people need to make excuses for a game with as much stuff in it as this one is baffling to me. There is some stuff missing but there is a lot of greatness in there too. Just dont act like it couldnt be better and that the game is better off without certain options, since thats what really makes Smash. The sheer amount of options.

The map selection issue is the most forgivable slight. If it turns out that you really can't alter the basic rules of the match, then that's pathetic.

Sciz

I doubt that more options are a case of "stuff missing" so much as "stuff that Sakurai is going to keep quiet about and stretch out into another update".

Tristam

Sciz said:
I doubt that more options are a case of "stuff missing" so much as "stuff that Sakurai is going to keep quiet about and stretch out into another update".

I hope that's the case, but as it stands "Basic Brawl" is a very fitting title.

Have their been any impressions of the Wiimote control method from the E for All conference? I'm curious. I've never owned a smash bros. game before and will be using the Wiimote method for Brawl.

Iam Canadian

In all honesty, I find it very hard to believe that Sakurai wouldn't let us alter something as simple as the Brawl's rules, even if it was on a lottery system a la the stage select.

KevinCow

Banned
Tristam said:

Map is determined the same way it is in other Nintendo online games. Every player chooses a map, and then it randomly selects one out of the 2-4 selected maps. Honestly, I like this way. It means I'll get to occasionally play levels that I like and I don't constantly get stuck playing shitty tourney maps. Same with items, I won't constantly get stuck playing shitty no items matches.

I am worried about the rules thing, though. I'd hate to be stuck with nothing but time matches when playing random people. I'm hoping he does it the same way he seems to be doing stages and items, but the, "You don't have to trouble with any settings," line doesn't give me much hope. I guess there's always friend play, but friends aren't always going to be available.

Tristam

KevinCow said:
Map is determined the same way it is in other Nintendo online games. Every player chooses a map, and then it randomly selects one out of the 2-4 selected maps. Honestly, I like this way. It means I'll get to occasionally play levels that I like and I don't constantly get stuck playing shitty tourney maps. Same with items, I won't constantly get stuck playing shitty no items matches.

This is terrible reasoning for preferring this kind of system. Wouldn't you like it better if you could always play levels you like and not get stuck playing "shitty tourney maps" (always amusing how the anti-tourney rules players are bigger snobs about their preferences than the tourney rules players). What if you could completely circumvent no items matches? Sounds pretty simple and quite appealing, no?

HK-47

Oh, bitch bitch bitch.
Tristam said:
(always amusing how the anti-tourney rules players are bigger snobs about their preferences than the tourney rules players).

I love this too. So hypocritical. I'm lucky in that I dont care whether items are on or not but I often find myself actually arguing for tourney players cause casuals are so venomous, as if this is their fighting game because all other fighters nowadays are either too complicated or too old for them. And it happens on any forum in any Smash discussion. Hell tourney players online have more to worry about than casuals, they certain wont be the majority, though people like to think so.

There's no way they will allow the rules to be alterable, at least not expansively so. The first 99 stock match some asshole sets up is enough of a reason.

KevinCow

Banned
Tristam said:
This is terrible reasoning for preferring this kind of system. Wouldn't you like it better if you could always play levels you like and not get stuck playing "shitty tourney maps" (always amusing how the anti-tourney rules players are bigger snobs about their preferences than the tourney rules players). What if you could completely circumvent no items matches? Sounds pretty simple and quite appealing, no?
The system's better because everyone gets a chance to play the game they like. I'm not against playing no items, tourney stage matches here and there, but I would hate to play this way 90% of the time, which is how it would be if the tourney players had their way.

HK-47 said:
I love this too. So hypocritical. I'm lucky in that I dont care whether items are on or not but I often find myself actually arguing for tourney players cause casuals are so venomous, as if this is their fighting game because all other fighters nowadays are either too complicated or too old for them. And it happens on any forum in any Smash discussion. Hell tourney players online have more to worry about than casuals, they certain wont be the majority, though people like to think so.
Except I'm not a casual player, I just hate the shitty tourney rules. And that's exactly why tourney players suck, because they think that anyone who refuses to play by their shitty rules is a casual player.

Iam Canadian

Personally, I think that the map-selecting system Sakurai went with is the one that has the best chances of satisfying everyone at least some of the time. That way the online games will neither be predominately "casual" or "tourney-style". At least, in theory.

As for the casual-versus-tourney debate, I'm not even going to try to tiptoe through that minefield.

Tristam

KevinCow said:
The system's better because everyone gets a chance to play the game they like. I'm not against playing no items, tourney stage matches here and there, but I would hate to play this way 90% of the time, which is how it would be if the tourney players had their way.

You wouldn't play that way 90% of the time. Smash Bros. is big enough that you'd easily be able to find at least hundreds of players willing to play with your specific rule set, no matter how unconventional or obscure. Fuck, I'm sure if you were hosting a room with 99 stock matches you'd still have multiple players fighting to join the match.

Iam Canadian said:
Personally, I think that the map-selecting system Sakurai went with is the one that has the best chances of satisfying everyone at least some of the time. That way the online games will neither be predominately "casual" or "tourney-style". At least, in theory.

As for the casual-versus-tourney debate, I'm not even going to try to tiptoe through that minefield.

A more robust online system would have the best chance of satisfying everyone all of the time.

Sciz

To be fair, the only way to make everyone happy all the time seems to be through a server browser format, and even Halo 3 threw that out in favor of its matchmaking system. There isn't a strong precedent for it on consoles quite yet.

HK-47

Oh, bitch bitch bitch.
KevinCow said:
Except I'm not a casual player, I just hate the shitty tourney rules. And that's exactly why tourney players suck, because they think that anyone who refuses to play by their shitty rules is a casual player.

Not really. They just dont think they are tourney players. Your sad generalizations are just like most other non-tourney players if you prefer the term.

What came first, the tourny player or the ignoramus who called someone a tourny player?

To be fair, the only way to make everyone happy all the time seems to be through a server browser format, and even Halo 3 threw that out in favor of its matchmaking system. There isn't a strong precedent for it on consoles quite yet.

What? Pretty much every online game ever that isn't Halo has a server/room browser. Matchmaking is a great feature, sure, but there's no reason why it should be at the cost of a proper custom server list.

I'm sure they will just have broad outlines of different modes, and then either filter searches based on them or make it another voting thing. I can't imagine it not being the former though, as unlike maps and items, being forced to play a mode you don't want is retarded. Hi Shotty Snipers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom