• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mortal Kombat X is selling "Easy Fatalities" for money [Also unlockable w/ Krypt]

PSN:
MR26YKU.jpg

https://twitter.com/jeffgerstmann/status/587840969598373888

XBL:

Nothing on Steam so far

Raging Spaniard

If they are Dutch, upright and breathing they are more racist than your favorite player
How about I dont buy this game at all and save all of my money instead.

Dahbomb

Anyone who actually puts money down on this deserves to get their money jacked.

Still this should not exist. At all.

A-V-B

YO BROS

THIS JUST THE STEPPING STONE TO IMPOSSIBLE FATALITIES THAT REQUIRE THESE DLCS TO PERFORM

YOU HERD HERE FIRST FROM DA MAD PROFIT

PEACE, yo!

WB going in hard after them whales. I can't get mad at this, it's just a cheat code more or less that you can get in the game anyway.

ItIsOkBro

cue the false outrage for

1. something you don't want to buy anyways
2. something that doesn't inhibit you (i.e.a powerup)
3. something that is unlockable in the game

I'm not even mad at this. It's an additional money stream which doesn't block anything and you can unlock via the krypt.

Or you can just do it the old fashioned way and learn the fatalities.

lol this went up literally seconds before my thread about it.

regardless of that, it is a very shitty practice. Kind of scumbaggy they just put it out there without even notifying anyone about it.

Will wait for a bit before purchasing the game now.

Wow, that's so gross. It would be a really nice feature... if the monetization weren't such an egregious, greedy move.

Sorta surprised they missed this in the QL, but I guess the DLC pages weren't up by then.

Sou Da

Wow, that's so gross. It would be a really nice feature... if the monetization weren't such an egregious, greedy move.

Sorta surprised they missed this in the QL, but I guess the DLC pages weren't up by then.

Whaddya mean? Easy fatalities themselves? You can unlock them in the Krypt.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
What a day we live in when there are people saying this is OK :)

I really am getting old :/

W1SSY

I really don't know why everyone is mad about this. It does not remove anything from the game and in my opinion, anyone that is buying the game should be able to figure out the combinations for fatalities. If WB can help a fool part with his money, why not take advantage?

Top Bottom