• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shadow Warrior 2 Trailer

Who wants more Wang?

*katana chop if old-
ss_ecb34d802f42c95c1bifucj.jpg

ss_e800d900150e09e4cagxuay.jpg

ss_a9e5161718611201c5f4udg.jpg

ss_94c289c7f0577d48557iulq.jpg

ss_bbde456c067875a1f50buh3.jpg
*thanks Lunaniem, and Dictator93

Ivy3zDw.jpg

PS4, Xbox One and PC. 2016

bathsalts

Wang and his 2 dopplegangers huh?, its either a subtle dick joke or a hint at 3 player coop right.

edit: ooo 4 player coop apparently, thats badass.

Wow, that's an announcement out of nowhere. I guess Devolver Digital wasn't going to reveal this at E3's PC press conference for whatever reason, because this is an odd time to reveal something.

BigDes

How is coop negative? Wouldn't have destroyed the first one either.

I just don't like co op shooters

Borderlands, Evolve, Halo etc were all less interesting to me when played in Co op. An immersion thing I guess. Becomes less about the world/story/setting whatever.

Borderlands, Evolve, Halo etc were all less interesting to me when played in Co op. An immersion thing I guess. Becomes less about the world/story/setting whatever.

You play a dude name wang who makes one liners the entire time about popculture and asian stereotypes. I get the feeling you may be approaching the game from an angle which it was never even intended to be approached by.

derFeef

So play it alone. Or chose your friends wisely.

dark10x

Digital Foundry pixel pusher
Not sure...

I did enjoy the first one. It's a very fun game and had some cool ideas *BUT* the level design was really pretty boring. It was Serious Sam-style arena battles over and over again with hallways in between.

Really really wanted some Doom/Build Engine style level design with a modern twist.

Top Bottom