• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Guerilla Games creates Twitter account just prior to E3

eFKac

Herman Hulst (sorry if spelled wrong) also tweeted a couple days ago he's off to E3.

Yeah it's happening, so far the only Guerilla twitter account was the Killzone one.

So proud to see them expand :)

klaushm

I don't think it is thread worth as it is just an twitter account without content been created... But let others give their opinion

I don't think it is thread worth as it is just an twitter account without content been created... But let others give their opinion

This all but confirms Horizon will have a presence. Certainly not a coincidence they created this profile just days out from E3.

Eggbok

y8cc2Li.gif

klaushm

This all but confirms Horizon will have a presence. Certainly not a coincidence they created this profile just days out from E3.

It doesn't confirm it will be horizon, nor give another type of information, yet.
Just it is a twitter account been created. ModBot has been all week closing threads from twitter rumors.

I'm tentative about this. From rumours it's open world RPG right? They have the world building aspect down but I hope they hire the right people for the rest - script and story and some expertise in RPG systems.

Expecting more of a shooter RPG.

It doesn't confirm it will be horizon, nor give another type of information, yet.
Just it is a twitter account been created. ModBot has been all week closing threads from twitter rumors.

The likelihood of it being something aside from Horizon is slim, but possible.

And internally, creating a social media platform is something they devote a lot of time strategizing. Wouldn't be there unless they had plans for it in the immediate future.

Kaako

Felium Defensor
The premise for Horizon is just fucking bonkers and I can't wait to see what GG does with it. I hope they deliver big time.

Mikey Jr.

I really hope horizon is not the same "style over substance" bullshit.

I loved killzone 2 and that is pretty much it from them.

Horizon is a new ip. A chance to do something great.

dugdug

Banned
For people wondering if they've never had a twitter account before, I'm pretty sure the Killzone account was basically their official one.

This implies they're finally branching out.

klaushm

The likelihood of it being something aside from Horizon is slim, but possible.

I'm expressing myself in the wrong way.
If Horizon is really been developed, which I belive so, it will be show.
This is no proof(yet).

And internally, creating a social media platform is something they devote a lot of time strategizing. Wouldn't be there unless they had plans for it in the immediate future.

Yes. But also is important to create a twitter account as a portal to talk to your public.
Give them news, support, a channel for opinions.
As I've said, it could be something or nothing, but, right now, it is nothing.

Herman Hulst (sorry if spelled wrong) also tweeted a couple days ago he's off to E3.

Yeah it's happening, so far the only Guerilla twitter account was the Killzone one.

I love his voice and his name is also awesome.

Can't wait to see what they are up to!

I'm expressing myself in the wrong way.
If Horizon is really been developed, which I belive so, it will be show.
This is no proof(yet).

Yes. But also is important to create a twitter account as a portal to talk to your public.
Give them news, support, a channel for opinions.
As I've said, it could be something or nothing, but, right now, it is nothing.

Sums it up:

For people wondering if they've never had a twitter account before, I'm pretty sure the Killzone account was basically their official one.

This implies they're finally branching out.

Eggbok

It's probably nothing since he works for Guerilla but the Killzone twitter acc retweeted that tweet. You know what that means.....

MaIbCR4.gif

Absolutely nothing.

Top Bottom