• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Prototype Remastered PS4 Trophies Show Online

JP

Thought they were terrible games myself but I know that others enjoyed them so being able to play both games, presumably running better than they did, may be a "thing" for some people.
geek Snack said:
Rumours have surfaced that Activision may release Prototype remastered for the Playstation 4. The rumours come after achievements for the PS4 versions of both Prototype 1 and 2 appeared online. The appearance indicates that Activision is in the process of remastering both Prototype games for PS4.

Prototype Remastered May Be Coming To Playstation 4

p42LR9Y.gif

NotLiquid

These games frustrated me so much.

Not the game play but the dissonance. You make the most over-the-top super power simulator and you throw it into the grittiest, edgiest setting without a single hint of levity and with the most terrible protagonists imaginable.

georly

Nobody asks for any remaster, they do it anyway. Keeping their games on the new plataform is not a bad thing. It's Sony's and Microsoft's fault to not launch with retrocompatibility.

A lot of people like their favorite games running at higher res and better framerate, so to say nobody asks for any remaster is probably incorrect. That said, the game had to be really really really good for anyone to want to play it again, only slightly better. See: Last of us.

We've officially jumped the shark on this remaster thing, havent we?
I thought Darksiders 2 was it, but it's not. Not compared to this one.

Should have remastered the superior Hulk game instead.

giphy.gif

Where the hell are Bethesda and Valve. If you insist on remastering things, remaster games people actually want. Hell, Just Cause 2 to promote the new one, just not Prototype. Sheesh.

Nobody asked for this

came here to post the same thing. Why are they even bothering?

Where the hell are Bethesda and Valve. If you insist on remastering things, remaster games people actually want. Hell, Just Cause 2 to promote the new one, just not Prototype. Sheesh.

No need. Bethesda and Valve games are just about as remastered as they can get on PC.

And it's way too late fora a JC2 remaster. 3 is coming in half a year.

Jigorath

Banned
Maybe this will convince Sony to release Infamous 2 on PS4 in 1080p/60fp. That's one of the few remasters I really want.

jond76

Banned
Love these games. Would be curious about a remaster. Otherwise I will patiently await their arrival to backwards compatibility on the Xbox.

Still haven't gotten around to the second Prototype, but the first one was decent. What it severely needed was a better draw distance, so an improvement on that will be good with current gen tech.

When's Hulk: Ultimate Destruction?

Yes, I loved this game!

Servbot24

Banned
Nobody asks for any remaster, they do it anyway. Keeping their games on the new plataform is not a bad thing. It's Sony's and Microsoft's fault to not launch with retrocompatibility.

There are lots of games I'd love to see remastered. Prototype ain't one of them.

I enjoyed the prototype games more then the infamous series.
LPrf8iT.png

Not really interested in buying a remaster unless there is content added.

If you didn't mind 2's shitty plot the game itself was pretty fun. The first game just became a chore to play towards the end. Should have done 2 instead.

Apdiddy

I rather be drug through barbed wire and razor blades than attempt the Platinum rating challenges in Prototype.

Top Bottom