• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Prototype Remastered PS4 Trophies Show Online

These games frustrated me so much.

Not the game play but the dissonance. You make the most over-the-top super power simulator and you throw it into the grittiest, edgiest setting without a single hint of levity and with the most terrible protagonists imaginable.

This is why I want a rerelease of Hulk: Ultimate Destruction. I want to make car boxing gloves and fight giant robots that level cities, not chop people up and fight gross mutants.

komplanen

Holy shit someone remaster FUSE next. Yeah remember that? Remember FUSE? Probably the only game left to remaster after Prototype in the race to scrape the bottom of the barrel.

Daingurse

I really liked Prototype 1, felt like I was controlling a true monstrosity. Not really interested in this remaster as I could get the games on PC, but cool for anyone who missed out on them last-gen.

Lakitu

st5fu
Wow, this one is a little weird.

I played and completed the original Prototype, at that time it was bang average. Now it's going to be even worse.

ITT people act like 100% of gamers played Prototype last gen and that Prototype wasn't a pretty good game. Can't speak for 2.

These games frustrated me so much.

Not the game play but the dissonance. You make the most over-the-top super power simulator and you throw it into the grittiest, edgiest setting without a single hint of levity and with the most terrible protagonists imaginable.

Might I recommend
saintsrow4box.jpg
Universes apart from "edgy". And actually quite fun, if unoriginal.

MiguelItUp

Now this HD / Remastered thing is just getting out of control, I honestly can't think of anyone that would've thought, "Man, I really when an HD version of Prototype!" I mean, if it makes people happy, then that's awesome. But I always thought it was such a mediocre game, it getting a sequel was enough of a surprise. Kudos to the fans I suppose!

Scavenger

The first Prototype game reminded me of Spider-Man 2 in a good way even though it is supposed to be more like that Hulk game I never got to play. I liked it, but I don't believe this release is going to be commercially viable.

NMFried

Prototype 1 was OK. Was super hyped for it for years, it ended up being short and easy (except for a ridiculous out of nowhere difficult final boss battle). I enjoyed Spider-Man Web of Shadows 1000X more. Gimme a remaster of that.

Also only played the tutorial of Prototype 2 before returning it. Whoops.

Alavard

Putting them on the PS4 isn't magically going to make them better games.

Now, an InFamous / InFamous 2 remastered collection I could get behind a little.

Will buy this collection and the dishonored definitive edition. Missed out on these games last gen and I really wanted to play them but was way too busy.

Lnds500

This game must have one of the most annoying platinum trophies ever. I platinum-ed this 2 months ago after 4 years and 4 weeks. Those fucking landmarks...

Fun enough game for what it was (silly story but it was fun to cause mayhem) but that trophy just blacklisted a remastered version of the game for me. Pass.

Wow. Really. Tell me more about this mythical "Pee Cee".

I own a PS4. Is that okay daddy.

Well, Valve doesn't care about anything other than Dota 2 and CS:GO. They're not going to bother making with remasters that make miniscule amounts of money (to them).

And Bethesda takes 7 years just to make a game. God knows how long it'd take them to make a remaster. And I bet they'd still be buggy, glitchy messes that run poorly.

Though an Oblivion Remaster would be kind of nice.

When's Hulk: Ultimate Destruction?

I'd buy it again.

Nokagi

Unconfirmed Member
Hmm I just started Prototype 2 today.(Got it free with PS+ months ago). Don't think I'll quit and wait for this to come out though. I see no universe in which I would actually buy it.

Hoje0308

Banned
Would buy
for $15.

Nobody asks for any remaster, they do it anyway. Keeping their games on the new plataform is not a bad thing. It's Sony's and Microsoft's fault to not launch with retrocompatibility.

I've repeatedly asked for remasters of GTAV, Uncharted 1-3, TLoU, Fallout 3/NV and Red Dead Redemption.

Inuhanyou

Believes Dragon Quest is a franchise managed by Sony
Are they gonna update the visuals...? Cause prototype's visuals are pretty old and krusty about now, especially the first one.

On the flip side, they set up prototype 3 pretty nicely, Alex's sister and the main guy from the second one and his child wrecking shit

ignata

Even though it doesn't make any sense when I type it out, the thread title made me think that prototype versions of new trophies were found, not trophies for a remastered version of Prototype.

Top Bottom