• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fantasy Football Premier League |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.
premier-league-is-the-richest-in-the-world.jpg

Some people were interested in getting involved in the Fantasy Premier League so I thought I would get the ball rolling.

Codes:

Classic League - 1082694-262714
Head to Head League - 1082694-262729

elseanio

I'm in.

Interesting addition of the 3 one-time boosters. Will hopefully help me win at least one manager of the month in my paid league.

elfinke

I'm in. I haven't played FPL since Ronaldo was running rings around everyone. Good to be back.

Team is EffSee FC

shoplifter

I'll join. I'm sure that I'll lose interest after a month or two at best.

edit:in as Vermicious Yids

\/\/ no doubt, i filled all of my defense slots for something like 27.5m and they were no slouches.

Subscribed. My squad atm. Will probably change 50 times before August 8th. Will drop Dzeko if he doesn't move to another PL club. Ditto Stones with Chelsea.

FF_zps7ybmxms9.jpg

LoveCake

Been playing this for years, first time in the GAF league though.

I'm in both leagues.

Team name - Terminators
Manager name - The Special One

m8 I really think you're aiming low with those selections.

I always start off conservatively, but as it's unlimited transfars until 11.30am on August 8th it will change. Probably a lot. Costa, Sanchez and Hazard will probably all end up in there. Depends on injuries, pre-season surprises and other transfers. Have £8.5 in the bank so I can significantly upgrade when necessary.

Meier

ROMbQTR.png

Mine as it currently stands. Will go back for Stones if he remains at Everton. Probably should figure out a way to get Ivan or Terry in there but they cost so much.. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom