• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fantasy Football Premier League |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scottify

Thanks for this. I signed up for the Classic League. Team: Betten Dorfs

Here's my week 1 team.
ve8BGXU.jpg

FortuneFaded - Fettered Dreams
RSKl7OW.jpg

I have £0.5 left so room to bring in Walcott; I'll see where/how he plays on Sunday and then decide.

wetflame

Pizza Dog
I'm in, MG Dons. Although that name might change. I was 50 Shades O'Shea and then My Little Bony before that.

Jimrpg

Hey guys,

First time in probably about 10 years since I've done one!

Team name: Chang FC

Everton supporter here...

willow ve

As a Spurs fan I arbitrarily handicap myself by not choosing any players from Arsenal or Chelsea. I know this means I'll probably lose, but damn if I cheer for either of those clubs.

Team name - Our Only Hope

flyover

As a Spurs fan I arbitrarily handicap myself by not choosing any players from Arsenal or Chelsea. I know this means I'll probably lose, but damn if I cheer for either of those clubs.

I do the same kind of thing. I always give myself arbitrary constraints or refuse to pick players from teams I hate. This year, I'm only allowing myself to buy defenders and keepers that cost 4.5 or less at the time of purchase.

Team Name: Eleven Kevin Sorbos

Dazzler

Scott Sinclair is my hot tip for your fifth midfielder slot this year, friends

In his last full season at Swansea before taking the Man City millions he scored 151 points

flyover

I've noticed that a lot of teams (including the one above) have Schwarzer. In fact, he's the third-most selected keeper in the game. Have there been some rumblings that he's actually expected to start over Schmeichel? I thought people were just getting him as their second keeper because he's 4.0.

Dazzler

I've noticed that a lot of teams (including the one above) have Schwarzer. In fact, he's the third-most selected keeper in the game. Have there been some rumblings that he's actually expected to start over Schmeichel? I thought people were just getting him as their second keeper because he's 4.0.

I think people are picking him because he's the most recognisable 4.0 keeper

I don't think any of the 4.0 priced keepers are actually going to play

Meier

It's pretty rare you'll ever need a backup keeper so most people just pick the cheapest back-up they can and use the money elsewhere. I have a guy who is out on loan for the season, but if Schwarzer is also 4.0, I'll probably switch to him.

wagamer

I'm in: FC Sopupeli.

Not really sure how I feel about the new chips, we'll see how they play out. I'm gonna tinker with the team still a lot so I don't bother posting it here.

AcridMeat

Banned
Just joined Classic League. SV Hangover
9rojsYs.png

We ready (Arsenal fan can you tell?)

edit: Went with Sterling instead of Hazard.

I'll join when I get to work! My hot tip is Tottenham's Bentaleb - the guys great, and very cheap for someone who'll play basically every game.

kottila

I spend way too much time on gw1, trawling forums and podcasts to find the cheap stoke midfielders which are categorized as defenders or a bournemouth striker that has had an amazing preseason and will take alle set pieces. I usually lose interest around gw 6 when they have failed spectacularly and hazard and rooney top the point rankings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom