• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

devin faraci meltdown on twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.
CMxWHgSWIAA0zis.png

CMxWHhTWgAA_4dM.png

shit got real

i always knew faraci is a idiot..but this is over the top ,and to think he claims to be a "feminist" yeah sure devin

for the record
he is a figure on the movie biz journalism bad ass digest and now http://birthmoviesdeath.com/

Why is the name blocked out? Did he delete the posts?

I'm confused.

Twitter is terrible. Stay off it kids.

Edit: I'm not sure why you blocked out @johngary? The posts are available to the public.

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
yeah, i'm not sure who these people are, what they're saying or why we should care

a little context, plz OP

adj_noun

He's the Badass Digest Birth. Movies. Death. guy. It's a movie webite. I think he used to work for CHUD before that.

These past couple days have been great for unknown "famous" people having twitter meltdowns.

I searched for him and the first result was his twitter profile so I guess he's some twitter celebrity?

komplanen

Someone who OP knows lashes against another person who we don't even know the name of.

I'm on the edge of my seat, guys.

guek

Banned
All I know about the guy is he loves marvel a little too much and a certain gaf member hates him with the passion of a million exploding suns

scabro

sounds like faraci is sprung on a this dude's wife/SO, maybe the husband/SO treats her badly/cant provide, and faraci wants to be the white knight?

Patryn

Reading between the lines, is this guy having an affair with the screenwriter's wife or something and is publicly calling on her to leave the screenwriter and get with him?

Like, what?

Reading between the lines, is this guy having an affair with the screenwriter's wife or something and is publicly calling on her to leave the screenwriter and get with him?

Like, what?

I don't see it.

We may need someone who speaks Twitter bullshit to decipher.

dude's pretty horrible. i think i remember perusing chudbucketdigest (or whatever that site was called) around when avatar was releasing and thought he was a pretty awful blogger.

pretty tasteless twitter meltdown here too tbh. i wonder what that guy did to him. twitter always brings out these petty squabbles that should be private conversations.

evanmisha

John Gary probably pointing fingers at Devin Faraci over the Fantastic Four script leak, like he did at Jeremy Slater and apologized for.

This is still Fantastic Four fallout.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom