• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Trusty Bell screens

StephaneC

52441320060714_061728_3_big.jpg

52441320060714_061727_2_big.jpg

two more screens here

Meier

Second pic has a lot of "shimmering," but I love how this game looks... I really cannot wait for it.

Mejilan

Running off of Custom Firmware
It looks like crap.

But if it is a good RPG and comes state-side, I'll bite with much enthusiasm! :D

duckroll

Looking good! I'm glad they're finally releasing 720p screens now instead of the usual stupid gimped downsized low-res crappy shots. For next-gen all screenshots should be 720p for proper representation of the games! :D

klee123

Looks ok, but still looks more like PS2/X-box era rpg graphics on steroids. However, if the game itself is great, I may have to fork out the cash for a 360 after all.

duckroll

klee123 said:
Looks ok, but still looks more like PS2/X-box era rpg graphics on steroids. However, if the game itself is great, I may have to fork out the cash for a 360 after all.

That's to be expected, because Baten Kaitos was pretty much a SFC game on steroids. Tri-Crescendo rocks though, so the game will likely be awesome. :D

ethelred

I think this looks spectacular, and if it comes to North America, I don't think there's any question I'll be ploping down the money for a 360 and this game.

jj984jj

He's a pretty swell guy in my books anyway.
Looks awesome.

Trip Warhawkins said:
looks kiddy
It's because of people like you we see so many bald men on steroids as main characters on the 360.

ethelred

Mrbob said:
Looks good.

Trusty Bell is your sole reason for wanting a 360?

Well, you weren't addressing me, but..

It's not my only reason, but one of the few. There are a few other games I'm interested in (the Mistwalker stuff, for instance).

jj984jj said:
Looks awesome.

It's because of people like you we see so many bald men on steroids as main characters on the 360.

It's actually not. If it was up to me we'd live in Nintyland. I was trying to poke a joke...

about the bald men reference...old, just like most bald men.

IAmNude

Banned
ethelred said:
Well, you weren't addressing me, but..

It's not my only reason, but one of the few. There are a few other games I'm interested in (the Mistwalker stuff, for instance).

What genres do you like besides RPGs? Im sure we can find you some other stuff on 360

IAmNude

Banned
Zyid said:
Yeah, pretty much. Must be the Japanese blood.

What about the other 360 rpgs out/coming out? There are 34 in development for the system. As of now it has much better Japanese support than PS3.

ethelred

IAmNude said:
What genres do you like besides RPGs? Im sure we can find you some other stuff on 360

I'm not particularly fond of survival horror and I hate first person shooters and sports games. :)

IAmNude said:
What about the other 360 rpgs out/coming out? There are 34 in development for the system. As of now it has much better Japanese support than PS3.

34? I don't think so.

IAmNude

Banned
ethelred said:
I'm not particularly fond of survival horror and I hate first person shooters and sports games. :)

So you like anything else? If that's the case there is and will be tons

IAmNude

Banned
ethelred said:
I'm not particularly fond of survival horror and I hate first person

34? I don't think so.

Yeah. Did you see the IGN guide to 360 RPGS? Alot of people dont realize the Japanese support it has.

IAmNude said:

Weeeell, according to IGN...

RPG:
Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, The
Lord of the Rings: The White Council, The
Mass Effect
Enchanted Arms
Blue Dragon
Lost Odyssey
Far East of Eden Ziria - Tales from Distant Jipang
Final Fantasy XI
Magna Carta 2
Two Worlds
Trusty Bell: Chopin's Dream
Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning
Phantasy Star Universe
Square Enix / Tri-Ace RPG
Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion Collector's Edition, The
Jade Empire 2 (Unnanounced)
X Quest
Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic III [rumored]
Embrace of Time: Chapter 1 Resurrectio Ocolus, The
Spectral Diario
Champions of Atlantis

Action RPG:
Fable 2
Elveon
BioShock
Obsidian RPG Project [untitled]
Kingdom Under Fire: Circle of Doom
Dungeon Explorer
Marvel: Ultimate Alliance

That's 20 something, I dunno what else is missing, since you said 34, but anyway. That's what's out there, or might be out there. Also, I'm apparently, quite slow to post. =\

Brashnir

ethelred said:

This post right here is proof of the negativity of the internet. A person is asked what he likes, and responds only with what he hates. :D

Zeed

Banned
IAmNude said:
Which is why I have no intention of getting a PS3 whatsoever.

I tend to judge things game by game. I'm not an RPG addict - I actually have a bad habit of always getting to the very end of an RPG and then never finishing it. I like some platformers (Megaman, Mario), exceptional RPGs (Kingdom Hearts, Chrono, etc.), MGS games (all except the god-awful MGS2). I also like crazy shit like Ouendan and Katamari.

What I do not like are FPS games (make me dizzy), racing games (except Mario Kart), fighting games (Bleach DS and SSB are exceptions), and sports games. So yeah, 360 just doesn't do it for me right now.

I'm particularly drawn to Trusty Bell becuase of the art direction, fantastic cell shaded graphics (these screens don't really do it justice), and most of all the crazy awesome plot. If they pull it off, this is the game to sell me a 360.

Blue Dragon and other things are mildly interesting, but they don't have that same draw that this one has for me.

IAmNude

Banned
Zyid said:
Which is why I have no intention of getting a PS3 whatsoever.

I tend to judge things game by game. I'm not an RPG addict - I actually have a bad habit of always getting to the very end of an RPG and then never finishing it. I like some platformers (Megaman, Mario), exceptional RPGs (Kingdom Hearts, Chrono, etc.), MGS games (all except the god-awful MGS2). I also like crazy shit like Ouendan and Katamari.

What I do not like are FPS games (make me dizzy), racing games (except Mario Kart), fighting games (Bleach DS and SSB are exceptions), and sports games. So yeah, 360 just doesn't do it for me right now.

What About Dead Rising, Kameo, Viva Pinata, Table Tennis, and Xbox Live Arcade? Those are all wierd games.

Top Bottom