• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Guy dresses as girl for party and makes out with 175 straight guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shizuka

This news was reported in Brazil, where in a party during October 18th, a guy, dressed as a girl, managed to make out with 175 alledged straight guys (reportedly, took pictures of 60 of them). The guy sent all the pictures to friends over WhatsApp and both the pictures and screenshots of the chat ended up online. Here is one of the pictures shared online:

fotos-rapaz-whatssgijcs.jpg

http://www.opovo.com.br/app/maisnot...her-em-festa-e-beija-175-homens-heteros.shtml

User1608

Banned
I don't know what to think of this, hah hah. Kind of hot...*edit* yeah, in the end, totally gross and potentially dangerous for the prankster. Initial comment was in very poor taste and I'll own up to it.

Shizuka

What does this mean? They thought he was a girl. He was presenting as female. They're not alleged straight, they are.

It's just that the only way anyone would know for sure is if he asked the guys, there is no guarantee that all of them were straight, if a few of them noticed he was a guy, etc. Instead of making a generalization, I'd rather use that word.

riotous

Banned
What was this person's intention? Is he gay or trans and just wanted to have fun?

Some sort of backwards homophobic prank?

Odd thread to make either way lol

WaffleTaco

Wants to outlaw technological innovation.
I really don't like the thought of this...in fact if they had been found out, would have probably been killed.

Fury451

Banned
Don't really get why you would do this. It's not really funny or anything, just poor judgment and pretty messed up (and cruel) to publicly post all of that.

akira28

I really don't like the thought of this...in fact if they had been found out, would have probably been killed.

I don't get what the point of doing this is. But yes...that was a problem back in the day, the 'man masquerading as a woman' fear and men going out to bash transsexuals in retaliation.

LQX

Crap like this is sexual harassment if not rape. Nothing about it is funny or cute just because of the hang ups we try not to have when it comes to same sex issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom