• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Uncharted 4 Multiplayer revealed

dark10x

Digital Foundry pixel pusher
On the stream it looked like Battlefield Heroes or something. Cartoony. We'll see how it looks in higher quality media, though that was clearly just a pre-rendered movie.

Roussow

Looks pretty great to me. I hope it's a fast as it seems in that trailer, the freedom of movement Uncharted provides translates well to multiplayer -- those powerups seem like fun, too.

The maneuverability and destruction looks amaaaazing. Also really like the (contextual?) banter

The powerups and supernatural stuff not so much

But give me Team Objective and I'll be happy with all those slick traversal moves

hawk2025

I love that they are trying new things.

Destructible environments, powers, verticality, new melee.

Let's how it turns out, TLoU knocked it out of the park.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
looked good until they showed the super powers shit. Ugh.

jwk94

Please tell me that was coop and not competitive. All those power-ups looked OP and the talking would get annoying and give away your position.

Good thing they stopped aiming for 60fps in single player. That would've been disappointing. It looks okay for the multiplayer I guess.

Bsigg12

That's...not what I was expecting. I know TLOU is a much more serious game but the multiplayer there was so good and I expected UC4 to build on that, not go full cartoon mode.

OccamsLightsaber

Regularly boosts GAF member count to cry about 'right wing gaf' - Voter #3923781
It looks like they're using all the supernatural stuff from the endings.

Hanna Barbera levels of wackiness.

Did everyone replace their bullets with BB's? That superman punch looks invincible, and the one fella running straight through the AK's shots to put said shooter in a headlock looked a bit annoying. Though I had to watch with sound muted so maybe they said something to explain I didn't hear.

Graphics look good though.

Top Bottom