• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Uncharted 4 Multiplayer revealed

Kaiken

Banned
Not really.

There will be a link on the Overview menu when you have the collection highlighted in the PS4 menu. Right now, if you click the link, it'll send you to a blog post, but when the beta is available, it'll send you to the PSN store to download the beta.

Would you be able to borrow the disc from somebody and do this to enter the Beta?

SomTervo

Not really.

There will be a link on the Overview menu when you have the collection highlighted in the PS4 menu. Right now, if you click the link, it'll send you to a blog post, but when the beta is available, it'll send you to the PSN store to download the beta.

Really?

Either I've been lied to or your wrong.

I think I trust you.

>_> <_<

So, does anyone know if they'll still be using a 15hz tick rate for the MP this time or what? I'd rather not try and get into the MP if it's gonna be as "laggy" as TLoU was online. Not worth the headache if you're a slightly...hot-headed gamer like I am. Lol.
Good question. Maybe Arne could tell us about it?

AKyemeni

Would you be able to borrow the disc from somebody and do this to enter the Beta?
I'm pretty sure you can, unless they (somehow, but extremely unlikely) make the download work like DLC, but that would mean they would have to release a patch for the collection to include an in game option to use the beta as you would use DLC.

I'm 99.9987 percent sure you don't need the game after you download the beta.

RedAssedApe

Banned
so do you need the disk to redeem/play the beta?

i sold my UCC after beating it in a week but i kept the install on my hd just in case ;p lol

AKyemeni

so do you need the disk to redeem/play the beta?

i sold my UCC after beating it in a week but i kept the install on my hd just in case ;p lol
Check if you are still able to click the link that's on the overview. It should take you a blog post for the time being.

SomTervo

I'm pretty sure you can, unless they (somehow, but extremely unlikely) make the download work like DLC, but that would mean they would have to release a patch for the collection to include an in game option to use the beta as you would use DLC.

I'm 99.9987 percent sure you don't need the game after you download the beta.

I'm pretty certain you need the game to access though? IIRC they said it on an official Playstation blog. Basically said you'll be able to access it with Uncharted Nathan Drake Collection.

From the EU PS blog:

If you missed the end (and you should have watched the whole trailer!), mark your calendars for 4th December through 13th December. Those are the dates the exclusive Uncharted 4 multiplayer beta will be available to everyone with a copy of Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection and a PlayStation Plus membership. So be sure you pick up a copy to be able to see what&#8217;s in store for Uncharted&#8217;s newest multiplayer mode.

AKyemeni

I'm pretty certain you need the game to access though? IIRC they said it on an official Playstation blog. Basically said you'll be able to access it with Uncharted Nathan Drake Collection.

From the EU PS blog:
You need the game to ACCESS it. Once you get the download, you don't need the game.

Just like how I can still download and play TLOU demo without still owning God of War Ascension.

RedAssedApe

Banned
Check if you are still able to click the link that's on the overview. It should take you a blog post for the time being.

last time i checked i still saw the uncharted beta splash page under the information section of the game. guess i'll check again tonight to see if it takes me anywhere

AKyemeni

I think someone should make a thread regarding the twitch livestream. I'd do it, but it's a pain on mobile and I'm in class currently.

Dance Inferno

Unconfirmed Member
Aww man, this is going to be the first Uncharted multiplayer beta that I don't participate in, since I don't have a PS4. Sad days. Will be looking forward to people's impressions and streams though!

Top Bottom