• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Uncharted 4 Multiplayer revealed

I will always see weapon pick-ups on the map as far superior to loadouts. Ive played both ways tons. Everyone starts with the same weapon and you know it's going to be more balanced that way, and the pick-ups add a whole other team dynamic that loadouts just can't bring. And I'm really sad that ND took that away with UC3 and now 4.

They are. It's insanely much better for balance, and design. There is a great meta-game of outplaying your opponent, risk, and ultimately reward for having to learn maps and play together. The kind of game where you are rewarded a bunch of random crap and pull out a bunch of random crap randomly never feels genuinely thoughtful or meaningful.

On top of that, a lot of this looks offense heavy, with the healing mystical feeling like the only one that seems defensive.

Worse, Uncharted and Halo are the only real modern games that did the weapon pick ups. It was so refreshing and unique. Now it really feels like UC4 is no different to many other games on the market where you use abilities personal to your character, where everybody is pulling their own little stunt to rinse and repeat.

They could have used mysticals as pick ups, and I genuinely think they could have been exciting. I feel like they are making the same mistake as UC3: Spamming a bunch of things as features, throwing it all in there, and trying to look exciting when it all becomes hell to balance post-launch.

There's no way the same guys designed Last of Us MP...is there? Does anyone know who did the MP for LoU and UC 2/3/4?

Wabba

Love the Uncharted franchise and i really want to like the multiplayer, but this just look frustratingly unbalanced. Seeing as Naughty Dog is the best in the business so of course i am going to try it before i say to much. I agree that Uncharted should try something unique but there focus should always be balance. Like Overwatch from Valve. So much unique things and the gameplay look over the top, but the best thing is that it is balanced when you play it.

Of course there could be a risk versus reward system, but the automatic respawn by yourself, NPC and other Mysticals just screams unbalanced and not fun. Hope the have a lot of play testers.

Revven

There's no way the same guys designed Last of Us MP...is there? Does anyone know who did the MP for LoU and UC 2/3/4?

All I know is Cogburn was the lead for 3 and the guy who was pushing blindfire/steelfisting in one of the videos they released about UC3 MP before it launched. He was stubborn as all heck about changing anything for 3's MP.

And Justin Richmond was the guy in charge of UC2 MP, not sure if at the start or if he just took over when 1.05 dropped (making him responsible for that mess).

Supposedly Cogburn was also the director of TLOU MP but I need a source for that because I can't believe the same guy who was in charge of the mess of UC3 actually made an amazing MP straight after with TLOU (DLC weapons notwithstanding).

Yup. It took a ridiculous amount of pestering on the Naughty Dog forums to get them to do it and to show them it was worth doing it. It came in the same patch as what lifted the limitations on colors for characters like Drake, Sully, etc. (So you could finally have a blue shirt for any of Drake's skins, for example). I think the thread was well over 20+ pages or something, months on end begging and showing/explaining what people wanted.

And as you'd expect, while the mode was popular the week it came out (or first two weeks) it quickly decreased in popularity as the player base wasn't large enough to support it (because like you said, pretty much everyone was done playing by that point).

It was awful they ignored it for so long and then finally did it for the last patch but it was too late for a thriving Classic Playlist. :/

I remember that thread. It received such incredible support and was around FOREVER. The dude that made it is a friend of mine, and I'm glad he was able to make such a clear, concise thread for it.

How did the classic mode work on the classic map DLC? It must have been pretty nice, since the classic map design was much better than the larger maps they designed for UC3/UC2 DLC.

I feel like the boosters were a massive issue in UC3 that they did not alter for classic (If I'm not mistaken, boosters were not restricted or limited to be more like UC2).

Fractured userbase across 3 DLC packs + classic playlist + reduced playerbase probably was a problem, right?

I'd much prefer this. Removing pick ups completely is such a shockingly different direction.

I feel like they completely gutted the UC MP experience for something insanely different.

Can't believe people look at this and think it's refreshing, or that traditional UC is "barebones" and "boring". There is so much fun that comes out of playing a simple game where you outthink your opponent, control map points, and traverse and explore the map for the best items.

I feel like by tying EVERYTHING to the store, you lose ANY reason to explore, and the swing mechanics and traversing becomes useless-- why risk that when you can just kill on the ground and run around and instantly spawn things for yourself? Why outthink your opponent when you have a bunch of different random things that can be thrown at you unpredictably by your opponents?

Those are my issues with "rich get richer" and "everything is an instant reward for meeting a minimum" gameplay design.

We see these mysticals and A.I so commonly in these clips, so I fully expect them to be way too frequent. Just think about it:

10 players, all making enough $$ to buy things like power weapons, mysticals and A.I instantly. A.I sounds like straight up B.S. to me, I absolutely hate the idea of A.I in a competitive game.

I feel like the frequency of all these things are going to be insane.

I can't even really expect them to add a "barebones" mode that removes mysticals and sidekicks because the core of UC used to be controlling map points for power weapons... map design wont be catered to that anymore, so the traditional experience is replaced with killing to make money, to buy power weapons.

It's going to be a completely different game either way.

I seriously would have so much less of a problem if everything here were pick ups. While I don't mind the store, the frequency of all these things sounds incredibly annoying. I just feel they'll have either perks or pre-match "boosters" (like in LoU) where you can maybe get a percentage off your purchasables.

You can bet your ass this will cost Naughty Dog points, and that ND Points will be sold as microtransactions. Looking at LoU, I'm surprised that they didn't introduce microtransactions for those pre-match boosters

I'm so sad that they got rid of pick ups entirely.
I agree.

Imagining each team having to open chests/find clues that eventually unlocks the secret treasure of that map which unleashes these mystical powers sounds so much more like what I want out of an Uncharted multiplayer.

No , I mean 2.

There was a perk called Situational Awareness where you pushed UP on the d-pad and could see through walls. You'd to be level 40 or something to counter it. Completely ruined Elimination mode.
OK, my mistake then. but yeah, I agree that this is a whole "making the rich, richer" type of thinking allowing that when you have a high rank.
Both of those things are present in U3 (Call Out and Gotcha! for seeing people through walls and blindfire natually has autoaim) but they were also in U2 through Situational Awareness (press up on dpad to see people through walls) and again blindfire just had autoaim to it as well.

In regards to the MP, I really, really hope they release a Classic playlist like the rest of us U2 pre-1.05 vets. The gunplay looks solid, but I don't quite dig all the extra bells and whistles. I much prefer a MP where we run to go grab desirable weapons and control parts of the map while outplaying others with skill and wits. I also don't like the inclusion of radar as that cuts out on the need to be aware of your surroundings which I felt was a big aspect of Uncharted MP.

Regardless, I'm stoked to play the beta and when it's out, I will try to be active on the ND forums as much as I can to push for a Classic playlist...just like when we all did the push for Classic in U3.
did Uc3 include classic mp modes? that were similar to the mp in Uc2?

Revven

I remember that thread. It received such incredible support and was around FOREVER. The dude that made it is a friend of mine, and I'm glad he was able to make such a clear, concise thread for it.

How did the classic mode work on the classic map DLC? It must have been pretty nice, since the classic map design was much better than the larger maps they designed for UC3/UC2 DLC.

I feel like the boosters were a massive issue in UC3 that they did not alter for classic (If I'm not mistaken, boosters were not restricted or limited to be more like UC2).

Fractured userbase across 3 DLC packs + classic playlist + reduced playerbase probably was a problem, right?

Dude on the UC2 maps Classic Playlist was amazing, it was like playing UC2.5 on those maps. All the weapons were in the spots you'd expect them to be in. For instance, Losty City was a near 1:1 match where the Sawed-offs were where the Moss-12s were, the RPG was in the middle building, the Mags where the Deserts were, the Hammer in the middle water area. They made a few changes with it though where instead of any Dragon Snipers they put T-Bolts on each side of where you would pick up the Hammer (so on each end of the tunnel). So they made some power weapon changes on some of the classic UC2 maps but other than that they kept them nearly 1:1 the same which gave off the UC2.5 feel.

The larger maps were definitely pretty bad, though. As I said, The Oasis (I think that was the map's official name? It was that desert canyon area where the plane drops cargo) had weapons placed pretty awkwardly, barring the already designed-placed power weapons like the Mag or RPG/Hammer/PAK-80. Some of the newer maps included the FAL-SS as a weapon to pick up as well.

And yeah boosters weren't limited to level 1, you could go level 3 boosters so that made things a little... well not as vanilla as people would like but hey, again, it created this UC2.5 feel where you had some features of UC3 in it (level 3 boosters) and not the crazy broken features (sprint, grenade throwbacks).

And yeah, all of the fracturing from DLC, classic playlist, and reduced playerbase overall due to it being pretty much the last patch definitely impacted its popularity very quickly. People who actually liked UC3 TDM went back to TDM and this reduced the number of players playing Classic significantly. You could still get games but you would wait for at least several minutes if you included all three DLC packs in your matchmaking search.

But man, it was beautiful when you got games even on the new maps. It felt so fresh and very much like UC2 despite the map design of the newer UC3 maps. Getting UC2 maps on it, though, was sooo good. If you didn't play this mode, you really missed out. It was really neat to play UC3 maps with weapon pick-ups regardless, to be honest.

Sriracha_X

Neo Member
OK, my mistake then. but yeah, I agree that this is a whole "making the rich, richer" type of thinking allowing that when you have a high rank.
did Uc3 include classic mp modes? that were similar to the mp in Uc2?

Besides the Classic playlist, which was just TDM U2-style, nah. It would have been nice if we had things like Classic Team Objective, but as Revven and TimeEffect mentioned in regards to the ND forums (yeah, I remember that thread), it took long enough for us to get ND to even release Classic TDM.

Dude on the UC2 maps Classic Playlist was amazing, it was like playing UC2.5 on those maps. All the weapons were in the spots you'd expect them to be in. For instance, Losty City was a near 1:1 match where the Sawed-offs were where the Moss-12s were, the RPG was in the middle building, the Mags where the Deserts were, the Hammer in the middle water area. They made a few changes with it though where instead of any Dragon Snipers they put T-Bolts on each side of where you would pick up the Hammer (so on each end of the tunnel). So they made some power weapon changes on some of the classic UC2 maps but other than that they kept them nearly 1:1 the same which gave off the UC2.5 feel.

The larger maps were definitely pretty bad, though. As I said, The Oasis (I think that was the map's official name? It was that desert canyon area where the plane drops cargo) had weapons placed pretty awkwardly, barring the already designed-placed power weapons like the Mag or RPG/Hammer/PAK-80. Some of the newer maps included the FAL-SS as a weapon to pick up as well.

And yeah boosters weren't limited to level 1, you could go level 3 boosters so that made things a little... well not as vanilla as people would like but hey, again, it created this UC2.5 feel where you had some features of UC3 in it (level 3 boosters) and not the crazy broken features (sprint, grenade throwbacks).

And yeah, all of the fracturing from DLC, classic playlist, and reduced playerbase overall due to it being pretty much the last patch definitely impacted its popularity very quickly. People who actually liked UC3 TDM went back to TDM and this reduced the number of players playing Classic significantly. You could still get games but you would wait for at least several minutes if you included all three DLC packs in your matchmaking search.

But man, it was beautiful when you got games even on the new maps. It felt so fresh and very much like UC2 despite the map design of the newer UC3 maps. Getting UC2 maps on it, though, was sooo good. If you didn't play this mode, you really missed out. It was really neat to play UC3 maps with weapon pick-ups regardless, to be honest.

Oh man. While I agree some U3 maps were awkward in Classic, the removal of kickbacks and such made it a lot easier to deal with teams who would, in other playlists, hole up in spots like the upper part of Desert Village, both T-Bolt spawns in Syria, zipline room in Chateau, etc. As someone who played solo almost all the time, getting matched up against teams who'd do that made for annoying matches if I had teammates that spent most of their time getting destroyed. In Classic, it was easier to flush teams out of good spots knowing that they might have one Hammer or T-Bolt instead of the whole team sitting on kickbacked power weapons the whole game.

It was pretty fun being able to play U2 maps like their original style as well. When Classic came out, first thing I did in the U2 maps was play like I would back in those days - grab a FAL (well, G-MAL in this case) and rush to flank the other team while they were busy going for the power weapons. And sure enough, people were going for, say, the Hammer down under Sanctuary, Cave, and Lost City. The beginning of matches were always exciting because you had choices to rush the power weapons, rush to support your teammates grabbing the power weapons, or go behind and flank. If you could tell your team wouldn't get a hold of a power weapon, you'd be coming up with a plan to counter that power weapon and reset the match to a more neutral state. There was so much you could plan around just by paying attention to your surroundings and knowing what you or your enemy might have instead of having people suddenly turning into spiders, throwing insta-explode grenades, or spawning weapons out of thin air right when you're about to take them out.

Now I'm starting to miss playing U2 and U3 in Classic, thanks guys :(

They did it in UC3 when maps weren't really designed with pick-ups in mind either (the only pick-ups being power weapons but still the map design was clearly done before they placed any power weapons anywhere). They can do it here with UC4's maps. UC3's maps were clearly designed before they had any power weapons in mind, you just need to look at maps like London Underground or Syria to see that as the placements of power weapons is pretty poorly thought out (but they "worked").

ND was already moving away from weapon placement map design with UC3. That's why the maps in UC3 weren't that great right next to the classic UC2 maps they ported over.

I suppose you're right. The big question is if ND will bother putting a classic mode in.

Without pickups, is there any real reason to traverse to get somewhere? Sure you swing and slide, but it seems more for the sake of doing so and running around the map than actually *getting* something. That's what made pick up weapons so great, and UC2 classic map design so fantastic. There were usually great weapons in high places that required you to risk climbing or jumping to get to them.

It acted as a great motivation to get players moving into certain spots, and there were a good number of weapons that you could rush to too, resulting in engaging firefights and attempts at both control and sneak attacks (being that one player who would take a long way around to get the jump on the enemies was so exciting).

I mean, the whole thing that initially made UC2 MP unique was the traversal in a MP game, and the traversal was also complimented and fuelled by weapon pick up placements being in areas that required traversal.

That exploration, learning the maps, and having weapons in such fun locations is lost. Half the fun of finding a sniper is knowing it is up high, where you can immediately have a view of the map.

UC3 also was at least salvaged by having classic map DLC, and having pick ups at all.

I fear UC4 wont have that even with a classic mode, but simply having them is enough at this point. Just a mode where everyone spawns in equally, with items sprinkled around the map, and quieter, more tense gameplay that relies on player to player thoughtfulness than randomly throwing something onto the map.

Instead of having a whole team frequently throw out their weapons and mysticals, having one or two mysticals spawn on the map, fighting to pick them up, and then holding onto these mysticals to throw at a more opportune time sounds *so much more valuable and rewarding* than seeing them around as frequently as they would with the current purchasable system.

SSReborn

I still feel that although uc3 didn't initially have power weapons the maps were still designed with arena sensibilities in mind. I'm not so sure based upon what I've seen and read about with this game that, the pickups would play in with the way the maps are designed it seems more designed to lead the battle to straight chokepoints with a bit of verticality and traversal thrown in.

And as you'd expect, while the mode was popular the week it came out (or first two weeks) it quickly decreased in popularity as the player base wasn't large enough to support it (because like you said, pretty much everyone was done playing by that point).
Not really.

People kept playing TDM/Team Objective/Plunder religiously for quite a while. Believe it or not, people had more fun in TDM despite the Powerplays BS. F2P increased the pool quite a bit. I stopped playing for good when they fucked up the booster balance by switching slots.

Classic was a flop because it failed to replicate the UC2 feeling. Just compare the UC2 AK aiming vs the UC3 AK aiming. Totally subpar experience.

Also, even though you could use boosters in UC3 Classic, weapon mods were disabled, so you couldn't use the equivalents of DTI (Accuracy) or Rapid Hands (Reload Speed) and that's another reason that makes the entire experience subpar.

If you want the Real Thing™, then you should ask for UC2 & UC3 MP remastered at 1080p60. Not gonna happen though, because it's too much work (development, bug fixing, maintaining servers etc.) and it's gonna split the pool either way.

I don't want a tacked-on "Classic" mode (sure, fanservice is nice, but not like this) that fails to replicate the original feeling. I'm also one of the few that really liked Hardcore mode (apart from the RNG looting BS), just because it had more health. I don't understand why Uncharted veterans dismissed it so quickly, when it required more skill (3HK melee etc). Isn't that why everyone hated the UC2 MP 1.05 health/damage model? Less health = less skill needed (a la CoD) & traversing/platforming is ruined (not very Uncharted-ish).

Let's hope this time around ND punishes ragequitters/KDR tryhards by counting their deaths (not their kills) and giving them one loss, even if they pull the cord. Just don't punish people if the host ragequits (it's very easy to figure that out). It's not their fault in that case.

I also hope Mr. Cogburn has finally learned his lesson when it comes to stopping power and nerfing weapons like the G-MAL, only to un-nerf them 2 years (!!!) later. I will never forget those crybabies who got their wishes granted, even though they stopped playing after a couple of weeks. ND will be more reluctant to nerf weapons if they require ND points to unlock them. ;)

From Reddit:
The playtest didn't have any boosters, but I'm pretty sure I saw them in the multiplayer trailer.

No buddy system at the moment.

Can't drop a grenade while rolling.

Can't aim and throw a grenade anymore. You can only arc-throw.

No grenade throwbacks at the moment.

Loadouts are quite detailed now in terms of what you can customize now. The playtest had four fixed loadouts, each one had a different grenade, power weapon purchase etc.

The playtest didn't have weapon mods though.

There's the usual frag grenade, a medkit which AOE heals, and a landmine(!). It was really strange playing with the medkit equipped because out of habit you'd expect it to blow up and kill your enemy when thrown :S

The current grenade system seems to work on a cooldown system. It seems you get unlimited grenades, but they are on a long cooldown. After I threw a nade, there was a 60 second timer before I could throw another one.

There was no sprinting! The game movement speed feels very much like Uncharted 2.

You can still reload while jumping, rolling etc (same as UC2/3)

You can still roll to evade melee.

There isn't that horrific slowing down when you're being shot at (like in Uncharted 3)

Can't press Triangle to switch between weapons while aiming

It takes 3 melee hits to kill now, and there a flowing combo animation now. You can hold melee to charge up your attack which then makes it one hit kill, but I couldn't get it to work.

There's a very short cooldown to jumping which is just enough to stop bunny hopping from UC2 but not enough to feel like it's slowing you down

There's a "radar" now in the top left corner. You can see enemies when they start shooting. Also when you die and respawn you can see the enemy silhouettes through walls briefly.

There were no additional power weapons on the maps during this playtest.

Also I wasn't able to pick up any other player's weapons.

Killing players gives you money. I think it was $100 for a down and $50 for a KO. You can then press the touchpad to open the buy menu and buy the various 'kickbacks', which are the El Dorado Idol, Cintamani Stone, Djinn Curse, summon your buddy, or power weapon. I only really used my power weapon, which was the grenade launcher.

While there weren't any weapons on the map, there were treasures scattered around which gave you money (about 2 kills worth).

The loadout sniper rifle is a bolt action which doesn't fire as fast as the Dragon Sniper. 2 hits to kill, or 1 headshot.

The revive mechanic works exactly like the co-op arena version.

Player executions are really quick. It's just like a punt :O

The pistole is a loadout weapon! :O

AK-47 feels like the Uncharted 3 version.

The FAL is the old 3-shot version from Uncharted 2, but recoils like the G-MAL.

I couldn't get a chance to test the Fleet Foot shuffle as I rarely ran into anyone 1v1. It was always a 3v3+ firefight.

Flynn doesn't sound like Flynn :( I think they got a different voice actor. He still says some pretty funny lines though.

Bolded what I liked, underlined what I hate.

I guess collecting treasure pick ups for cash is better than nothing. Though since it's probably on a randomized timer/location, it wont matter.

Don't like the idea of a one hit down weapon like the sniper, but reviving should probably act as a good counter.

I could have sworn I saw sprinting. I hope I'm wrong, but I doubt it

It also seems like the demo was unfinished. Weapon mods and boosters are "one time boosters" (like in Last of Us/UC3) are all probably coming.

SSReborn

From Reddit:

I guess collecting treasure pick ups for cash is better than nothing. Though since it's probably on a randomized timer/location, it wont matter.

Don't like the idea of a one hit down weapon like the sniper, but reviving should probably act as a good counter.

It also seems like the demo was unfinished. Weapon mods and boosters are "one time boosters" (like in Last of Us/UC3) are all probably coming.
Oh this was from yesterday surprised it didn't already come over to GAF a Dev also said that the throw grenade to sights is definitely in so that one thing is wrong.

zsynqx

Don't worry found it

Control scheme

L1 - Grappling Hook
L2- Aim
L3 - Nothing(?)
R1 - Grenade
R2 - Shoot
R3 - Shoulder switch while aiming
Square - Melee
Triangle - Reload / Interact
Circle - Roll
X - Jump/Climb
Touchpad - Open the buy menu
Dpad Left/Right - Switch weapon

No stopping power or grenade aim throwing sucks.

A dev confirmed grenade aiming is still there

The blindfire accuracy looks like it has been nerfed a fuck ton tho.

Still, this person is all basing things off memory so I wouldn't start the hate train on the Cogburn just yet.
I'm not hating, just wondering...

We also have heals/revives, so I guess that balances out plenty of questionable stuff.

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
From Reddit:

Sounds pretty good to me, although I think the radar is pointless given the map soze size and the number of dialogue prompts characters have.

I think sprinting is gone, it's just that the base run speed looks way faster than before and the animation is more exaggerated.

Losing the quick weapon switch with triangle while aiming kinda sucks. It was a great shortcut that felt more fluid than taking your thumb off the left stick just to quick swap to your other weapon

Can't aim and throw a grenade anymore. You can only arc-throw.

No grenade throwbacks at the moment.

The playtest didn't have weapon mods though.

landmine

The current grenade system seems to work on a cooldown system. It seems you get unlimited grenades, but they are on a long cooldown. After I threw a nade, there was a 60 second timer before I could throw another one.

Can't press Triangle to switch between weapons while aiming

There's a "radar" now in the top left corner.

The FAL is the old 3-shot version from Uncharted 2

These all sound awful.

...and this

Flynn doesn't sound like Flynn :( I think they got a different voice actor.

Is unforgiveable.

Revven

Sounds pretty good to me, although I think the radar is pointless given the map soze size and the number of dialogue prompts characters have.

I think sprinting is gone, it's just that the base run speed looks way faster than before and the animation is more exaggerated.

Sprinting is definitely clearly gone, your base movement speed wouldn't be as fast as it is if sprint was in the game -- it would be set up like UC3 where you have the slow jog and then a really stupid fast sprint.

No stopping power (if it's true) is incredibly worrying... for a game like this where blindfire has a tendency to be really stupid accurate at times you need stopping power to prevent people from just steelfisting you all the time. I suppose it could be alright if there's no weapon like the KAL-7 in UC3, though.

Will wait to play the beta before passing judgment though (and see how things really are).

Not excited by this at all. I thought I had warmed up to these ideas but they're just leaving a really bad taste in my mouth the more I think about them. I'm only excited for the beta to witness new Uncharted but the actual game provided is far from anything I wanted or expected or would appreciate from UC's mp.

Just thought I'd pop in and say reading the responses to no stopping power is making me chuckle... if The Coalition announced the same plan for Gears of War 4 people would be dancing in the streets.

Totally different games of course, but just another funny reminder.

daxter01

8/8/2010 Blackace was here
you guys do realize that they are going to change everything about the game when it launches right?nothing from beta will end up in the final game :|

Game4life

Banned
I dont like these changes but mechanically this looks like the best Uncharted yet. Dat reload animation

giphy.gif

GnawtyDog

Banned
No running? Pretty much kills the slide-able area becoming walk-able if there is no command to initiate slide vs. walk - usually running (L3/R3) - whichever. Meh...

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
I dont like these changes but mechanically this looks like the best Uncharted yet. Dat reload animation

giphy.gif

I could just stare at shooting and reloading in this game all day. Never thought Uncharted would hit KZ2 and Max Payne 3 level of gun animation and feedback.

SSReborn

Do you guys think that this game is gonna have a deathmatch or free for all mode? With the changes to the map design and the emphasis on "fronts" I just feel as if they may not get it to work within the new design. I essentially imagine Last of Us type maps in Uncharted with some verticality mixed and some different routes here and there.

Seems to me that all ND has to do to please most of yall is to add a Classic Mode (No Mysticals, No Assists, Just a plain old shot em up TDM).

Do you guys think that this game is gonna have a deathmatch or free for all mode?
I expect the same modes from the last 2 games:
  • TDM
  • 3 Team Deathmatch (on second thought I think we'll be fine without this one)
  • Free 4 All (could make thing catastrophic with Mysticals and Assits XD)
  • Team Objective
  • Plunder (could be a bitch on that jungle map XD)
  • Classic
  • Elimination
  • The Lab
I could also see them implementing Interrogation from TLOU MP and make it into a new similar mode.

Loudninja

It's familiar territory in terms of its controls, but plenty has changed over the top. To mix things up, we now have Mystical items at our disposal - magic powers based on the treasures at the heart of each Uncharted adventure - plus sidekick characters that can be summoned to join the fight. These are activated via a new menu (raised by the d-pad), as assigned to one of four slots before a game starts. Whether you perhaps want two sidekicks at the ready, an upgrade pack, or even a third weapon, there's an apparent flexibility here in how loadouts can be built. Once you're in play, dollars earned from kills are spent on-the-fly, on any of your options - though repeat purchases cause the cost of each one to inflate.
http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2...s-multiplayer-sees-naughty-dog-at-its-wildest

SSReborn

Seems to me that all ND has to do to please most of yall is to add a Classic Mode (No Mysticals, No Assists, Just a plain old shot em up TDM).

I expect the same modes from the last 2 games:
  • TDM
  • 3 Team Deathmatch
  • Free 4 All (could make thing catastrophic with Mysticals and Assits XD)
  • Team Objective
  • Plunder (could be a bitch on that jungle map XD)
  • Classic
  • Elimination
  • The Lab
I could also see them implementing Interrogation from TLOU MP and make it into a new similar mode.
Lol yeah hopefully that would be great if they can get them all to work.

I think Elimination will be especially interesting in the article the author says that the urgency to revive doesn't quite transfer over to uc4 from lou but I think in this mode it will for sure.

Wasn't the lab supposed to be for them to test things out for uc4 if this is supposed to be the last game why would they carry it over?

Top Bottom