• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Uncharted 4 Multiplayer revealed

dralla

Not liking this at all. I'll check it out when it comes out but man, all the superfluous perks and powers, ehhh not my thing.

Ehh, that looks like they'll have classes to select or something similar, plus those super powers don't seem very fun or balanced. I was hoping for something more simplified.

thenexus6

Never liked Uncharted MP that much, maybe one reason was I was so late to the party I got my kicked ass. Much prefer the online coop.

Having said that Last of Us MP is awesome and I love it.

Visually it looks pretty damn good especially for being 60fps. The particle effects are insane. Lets you see what the campaign would have looked like in a way at 60. I am sooooo happy ND prioritized 30.

Was it just me or was there some definite TLOU looking modes in there?

BeeDog

Doesn't hold a candle to the single-player graphics, that's for sure, but I appreciate the fact that they just embraced the crazy and ran along with it for the MP.

Kill3r7

Visually it looks pretty damn good especially for being 60fps. The particle effects are insane. Lets you see what the campaign would have looked like in a way at 60. I am sooooo happy ND prioritized 30.

Could have been I'm not even sure what was actual gameplay.

Visually it looks good for 60fps? Not really. Like I mentioned earlier,it's a good thing that they didn't try to hit 60fps in single player.

ShogunX

Looked interesting enough. Will have to get some hands on time with the game before writing it off as being unbalanced or daft but that looked fun at least.

Personally would of preferred something more along the lines of Uncharted 2 but then every online game is dialled up to 11 now anyway.

Visually it looks good for 60fps? Not really. Like I mentioned earlier,it's a good thing that they didn't try to hit 60fps in single player.

Bro I am playing H5 as we speak. Trust me it looks great for 60fps. The particle effects and character models look really solid don't they?
I agree though I'm happy they didn't prioritized 60fps for the single player.

MiguelItUp

That looks pretty cool, but I can't imagine it'll be too amazing since 3's multiplayer felt pretty tacked on to me. I did play it more than I thought I would though!

x-Lundz-x

OMG doesn't look the exact same mp that we played 6 years ago! The horror!!!!

FFS people you would think you would have faith in ND. Looks incredible. Now we need some actual gameplay matches.

RytGear

Although that looked really cool, it didn't look Uncharted.

I'm hoping for a gamemode that is just the standard, none of the extras, fun we are used to in past entries (especially U2).

Kalentan

FFS people you would think you would have faith in ND. Looks incredible. Now we need some actual gameplay matches.

Seriously, I watched it and thought it looked awesome and then I go into the thread and see people thinking it looks horrible and I'm so confused.

I just think they need to show us a straight match because I have no idea whats going on.

XenoRaven

Uncharted 2 starts off with a man who had been shot in the midsection and then was involved in a train accident in which his train car was hanging off a cliff, and he manages to gather his wits and climb the car, then run and jump off of it just as it detaches from the car ahead and plummets to the ground below, and this trailer is supposedly too wacky.

Walpurgis

Banned
Looks like a bad cartoon. I'm disappointed to see that they're sticking with the stupid super powers from UC3. It didn't look sd extreme though so it might be fun.

With graphics this bad and the beginning of the trailer with Drake & Sully side-by-side, I hope there is splitscreen.

Rembrandt

Banned
Uncharted 2 starts off with a man who had been shot in the midsection and then was involved in a train accident in which his train car was hanging off a cliff, and he manages to gather his wits and climb the car, then run and jump off of it just as it detaches from the car ahead and plummets to the ground below, and this trailer is supposedly too wacky.

some girl turned into the human torch or some shit. a medallion turned into a tomb that killed people. there's unrealistic (but hey, it's a video game - let's not get into that) and then there's wacky.

Wow. People. Just wait till the beta and actually had time to play it before making any judgements. Looks fun to me, cant wait.

After TLOU multi

TLOU multi was solid (until the micro-transactions I guess) because the tone of the game forced them to stay simple and grounded (pun kind of intended). UC3 multi showed they are quite willing to tamper with the perfect UC2 formula because the IP allows them to be crazy. I think it's fair to look at all the weird elements in this trailer and be concerned, UC3 multi was a bit of a mess with all the *POOF CRAZY THINGS HAPPENING* kickbacks and perks.

zsynqx

Looks like a bad cartoon. I'm disappointed to see that they're sticking with the stupid super powers from UC3. It didn't look sd extreme though so it might be fun.

With graphics this bad and the beginning of the trailer with Drake & Sully side-by-side, I hope there is splitscreen.

Am I crazy for thinking this looked pre rendered. Don't know what you think is bad about the graphics, the art style is just stylized compared to SP.

Top Bottom