• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Uncharted 4 Multiplayer revealed

jg4xchamp

I expect it to be an unbalanced mess with all those messy powers. Shame because I find the uc2 and the last of us mp quite fun.

Oh well hopefully it's a fun unbalanced mess.

Really keen to see how this turns out, look forward to the beta. Chloe had her same outfit from U3, assuming Cutter did too, and this doesn't hint at them actually being in the single player. And Eddie too, doubt he's coming back lol

Hana Barbera levels of wackiness.

Did everyone replace their bullets with BB's? That superman punch looks invincible, and the one fella running straight through the AK's shots to put said shooter in a headlock looked a bit annoying. Though I had to watch with sound muted so maybe they said something to explain I didn't hear.

Graphics look good though.
But everybody knows fists>everything else in uncharted

Alex

Yeah, a little skeptical here. We'll see how it turns out in the end, could very well be for the best but at first glance all I can think is that is not exactly the direction I was hoping for.

Uncharted is like the one console game series where I really like going online with it, so I hope I enjoy it.

Looks like so much fun. I can't name many MPs I've had more fun with that Uncharted 2. I'm hoping this is more and better of that. Bring it on.

All in for Day 1!

Hanna Barbera levels of wackiness.

Did everyone replace their bullets with BB's? That superman punch looks invincible, and the one fella running straight through the AK's shots to put said shooter in a headlock looked a bit annoying. Though I had to watch with sound muted so maybe they said something to explain I didn't hear.

Graphics look good though.

You have to keep in mind this is a scripted multiplayer trailer. Things will not play out in practice the way they did in here all the time. I doubt the superman punch is invincible, and I think the character that grabbed the player was an AI buddy (killstreak?) meant to pin you down and encourage the new melee moves/reversals (also probably not invincible)

JoduanER2

looks ton of fun, i loved that they added unrealistic powers like that turbo one, and the statue turret, this could be a great multiplayer addition

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
I hope this doesn't foreshadow super natural stuff being in the single player...

This looks so worrying

Seems they added A.I and MOBA elements like in blops 3 and Overwatch

I hate that trend so much

I dont want power ups and special character abilities.

It looks like you select a character, and then use their special abilities.

Kssio_Aug

I hope this doesn't foreshadow super natural stuff being in the single player...

Im under the impression that the fire/speed power used at the end may be related to the new legend in U4. But maybe not, since its quite similar to Uncharted 3 super natural enemies.

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
That was weird as hell.

I'm ready to try the beta and have the release game change everything I like about it at random.

Top Bottom