• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WiLD Gameplay Demo (PGW 2015)

Nerdkiller

Membeur
All I could think of while seeing that footage was...

"I'm riding a furry tractor."

bZO8UcM.gif

Such a great concept, and it looks like a blast. I hope we get a release date soon.

This Paris show has been pretty dope overall.

The concept is interesting, but I'm not sure the game is for me. I'd like to see more in the future, but as of now, I think I'll pass.

Hot DAMN I want this game. Reminds me of Tail of the Sun.

I do enjoy that the enemies leave after that bear announced he was going to tear their asshole open. One thing I hate in games is how a dude lingers around after you beat his friends' asses.

Nah bruh, I have a fucking bear. It's in your best interest to leave.

eFKac

Instantly on my most anticipated list
Looks huge in scope, ambitious, deep and imaginative!

Michel Ancel is a genius.

haikira

This looks great.

I can't put my finger on why, but there's just something about this that reminds me of Dragon's Dogma.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Game of the show for me, gameplay and the world looks really interesting
Giant naked snake lady made my eyes role though

Ken

So all the divinities or whatever are giant naked ladies? Cause there was one in the reveal trailer too.

I thought I hear somewhere this supposed to be online multiplayer game? this seems more like a single player game from the trailer

majik13

I think this game piqued my interest most out of the conference...and then maybe Dreams.

But for an open world game it looks very interesting, huge scope and varied gameplay.

I think how rough it looks kinda fit too in an odd way. Looks great zoomed out.

Day 1, Preload/Preorder, whatever. I want this. It has also come a very long way graphically since we first saw it. This game looked pretty impressive to me!

Kaako

Felium Defensor
This game is turning up to be everything I hoped it would when they first showed it. Cannot freaking wait to get my hands on it!

Top Bottom