• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WiLD Gameplay Demo (PGW 2015)

Yeah I have to say I'm super excited for this game. With the first reveal I thought it looked intriguing but nothing more than that. Now that I've seen a little gameplay it's got me hooked already.

I was super pumped for BC from Lionhead Studios back in the day. I remember reading about it in some game magazine and it was one of my most anticipated games. Alas it never came to be but it looks like I'll be getting my prehistoric fix from several games now!

Volcane

Looks interesting. It made me think of Monty Python and the Holy Grail when he controlled the rabbit, half expecting him to go on a killer rampage with it :p

canedaddy

The game looks awesome, but what is with the giant fish? Or is it a tiny bear?

Screen%20Shot%202015-10-27%20at%203.04.16%20PM_zpsseu8fd2i.png

Hoo-boy, this looks terrific. The build they were messing with looked surprisingly polished for an early build.

I'll admit, part of me thought this could become the next TLG. It seemed very pie-in-the-sky at first. Boy, am I glad those suspicions seem unfounded.

How far away is this, realistically?

Guymelef

We have seeen giant eagles, giant skeletons, etc.. in the previous trailer, so big fishes.

Hoo-boy, this looks terrific. The build they were messing with looked surprisingly polished.

I'll admit, part of me thought this could become the next TLG. Boy, am I glad those suspicions seem unfounded.

How far away is this, realistically?

Leave this for Rime.

giant fish were in the first showing of the title too.

bass that were like 6x the size of the human woman

great showing. first trailer showcase the imagery perfectly, this showing showcased more of the actual gameplay that we will be running into.

So many avenues to finish a job of simply healing a woman of a snake bite. That was awesome. Even summoning the snake Divinity to help in the process. The transition to all the various animals was awesome, and who couldn't love Bear riding?

vvise

i feel strange seeing everyone's reaction. this game looks bad to me. looks really gimmicky. we'll have to wait and see, but i'm not excited for this one.

Dogded a bullet if this is now singleplayer. Ancel has said that he sees the future of gaming in further connected MMO experiences, but I hope he still makes more SP classics.

Voyevoda

Looks interesting. It made me think of Monty Python and the Holy Grail when he controlled the rabbit, half expecting him to go on a killer rampage with it :p

It made me think of Kaamelott, Bohort/Bors being absolutely terrified of animals, even adult rabbits (which was directly inspired from Monty Python and Bors being attacked by a rabbit).

Kinyou

What's funny is that the animals seem much better animated than the human. Not that I'm complaining though. They got their priorities straight

Looks very interesting. I'm not sold yet but definitely intrigued. I really like the possessing/controlling animals aspect. I really hope it's single player, or at least NOT an MMO.

Kaako

Felium Defensor
This shit ain't an MMO, or at least I hope not. Open world-ish action adventure is what I'm expecting and hoping for. Cause fuck MMOs.

Top Bottom