• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Rumour) BO3 possible new game mode *spoiler*

So a good few people have the game early, people are playing campaign and what not. A few people on twitter have uncovered something no one has mentioned and it is pretty big.
Once you finish the campaign, it unlocks a mode called "Nightmares". The locations seem to be the same as the main campaign but it adds zombies, objectives and story apparently. Take this as a rumour for now as it could be photoshopped but so far the prospect of a Zombies Campaign is looking likely. How deep this will be is not known but is a very cool add on either way.

Image:

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
Whoa, that's awesome. Reminds me of the secret zombie map you unlocked after finishing BLOPS1, where you played with Kennedy and Castro.

sirap

Interesting. Haven't played a COD game since MW 2. Does the series still suffer from cardboard enemies?

Warxard

Banned
Why the fuck would I want to buy a CoD game after this? Black Ops 3 has everything and the god damn kitchen sink.

...please bring back Zombie Ops ;~;

EDIT: HOLY SHIT! IM A MEMBER NOW!

bbd23

yup, picked the right time to buy my first COD game.

one more week to go...I can't believe im this hyped.

Why the fuck would I want to buy a CoD game after this? Black Ops 3 has everything and the god damn kitchen sink.

...please bring back Zombie Ops ;~;

EDIT: HOLY SHIT! IM A MEMBER NOW!

Yeah, Infinity Ward is going to have a hard time following this up. BLOPS 3 seems like everything a fan could want, meaning IW better have something new up their sleeves. (Maybe return to WW2?)

ViciousDS

Banned
yes.....if true and there is this much content....I'm not sure the following CoD made by the Ghost team first of all.......yes, the team behind the worst CoD is going to be able to persuade people to play theirs. Ghosts 2 is very unlikely with how bad the original was....I liked Riley though :(

But damn this game is going to have a shit load of content.

Ridley327

If I get this it would be just for zombies so this could be huge.

Btw, is this the first CoD with a 3 year development time? I imagine that will have a very positive impact on the game.

I think AW was the first of the new development cycle pipeline. The last game Sledgehammer had worked on prior to AW was MW3, which was three years before.

I would prefer a campaign like what's described. If true, and if I can get enough buddies on PC to give it a shot, I may actually pick up a CoD. It's been years since I've picked one up.

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
If I get this it would be just for zombies so this could be huge.

Btw, is this the first CoD with a 3 year development time? I imagine that will have a very positive impact on the game.

Grats!
AW was the first but that team was starting from scratch on fully developing a CoD. Were previously support on MW3.

Oh god please let this be real... PLEASE! I already pre-ordered the Digital Deluxe copy so they have my money but this would be super awesome!

Endless

Potato quality footage https://my.mixtape.moe/utvrnm.mp4

The game is being sold early in Dubai

djdrai.jpg

ctjkrs.jpg

I love how they have already so much content they can afford to actually hide modes.

Honestly, in my case, this game went from 0 to 100 in a month.

Love it or hate it, Call of Duty always has a truck load of content in its entries, particularly Treyarch games, and the three year dev cycle is gonna do it even more wonders. CANNOT WAIT!

Top Bottom