• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Rumour) BO3 possible new game mode *spoiler*

ImThatDood

Neo Member
I believe this rumor somewhat because one of teh developers mentioned players should beat the campaign for a surprise dealing with zombies.

Nokterian

Potato quality footage https://my.mixtape.moe/utvrnm.mp4

The game is being sold early in Dubai

djdrai.jpg

ctjkrs.jpg

Nowhere i can find a deluxe edition in the netherlands and there is a flood of them in dubai.

Mask

Neat! I'll wait for it to get a decent deal somewhere first though.

Game decided to cancel my Juggernog edition because they couldn't charge my paypal, then sent me an email two days late so the game was already sold again -_-

xRaizen

Just waiting on a certain South Florida store to start selling it early, 4 hour drive (and 4 hours back) but it's worth it. Friend got MGSV 4 days early that way.

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Just waiting on a certain South Florida store to start selling it early, 4 hour drive (and 4 hours back) but it's worth it. Friend got MGSV 4 days early that way.
You sir are dedicated. There are few games I'd drive 8 hours for. COD is not one of them.

Just early access to the map packs, like the previous MS deal for the series.

Lol so why doesn't it say first on PS4?

I could have sworn a coop zombie campaign was announced months ago. Looking forward to it either way.

Edit: Maybe the writing and under the exclusive line says first on PS4.

TubbiestPack

Neo Member
Just so everyone doesn't get the wrong idea...I don't think this is a campaign so to speak. They've gone back and added zombie elements (mystery box, weapon pickups etc.) to already existing campaign levels.

xRaizen

You sir are dedicated. There are few games I'd drive 8 hours for. COD is not one of them.

They usually turn on the Online server a few days early for journalists. I did this for Black Ops 1 5 years ago, father's friend owned a mom n' pop gameshop.

kuYuri

Yeah, Infinity Ward is going to have a hard time following this up. BLOPS 3 seems like everything a fan could want, meaning IW better have something new up their sleeves. (Maybe return to WW2?)

Not really. Ghosts has just as many modes and features, if not more so than Black Ops 2 and 3.

Extinction alone was way more well done than Zombies, I hope this new Shadows of Evil version of Zombies can live up to Extinction, although I have way more confidence in that than previous zombies modes.

StillEdge

Makes sense. This is how World at War zombies started. And people justify Star Wars Battlefront/Titanfall as 60 dollar games. This game already had so much content. For the most part Treyarch season passes never disappoint.

It would be so damn fantastic if you could replay the campaign fighting zombies, no idea how that would work with set pieces and cutscenes though...

Can't wait for this game to drop.

Dynasty

Lol so why doesn't it say first on PS4?

I could have sworn a coop zombie campaign was announced months ago. Looking forward to it either way.

Edit: Maybe the writing and under the exclusive line says first on PS4.

Nuketown is releasing on the X1 and PS4 at the same time like in black ops 2.

Goddamn, Treyarch proving themselves again that they are the best COD devs and used that extra year to add all that much content for free.

foxdvd

real or not I can't get over the value you get with your 60 dollars here. Not just value but the amount of people that can find fun with the game. If you have no desire to play competitive mp.....you can spend many hours with it....if no desire for coop or sp...many hours...and if you like both it is insane.

JoseLopez

real or not I can't get over the value you get with your 60 dollars here. Not just value but the amount of people that can find fun with the game. If you have no desire to play competitive mp.....you can spend many hours with it....if no desire for coop or sp...many hours...and if you like both it is insane.
Yeah man I feel bad for infinity ward having to be next year and go against this monster

alexbull_uk

Sounds awesome if true.

Would be kinda like on World at War when the original Nazi Zombie map loaded up after the campaign.

I feel bad that I'm only borrowing a copy to play the campaign. Between Fallout 4, Star Wars: Battlefront, and Black Ops 3 one had to be cut. Treyarch really took advantage of those three years and I want to reward them for their work, even though I didn't like the multiplayer in the beta.

MrBlonde

I never buy digital but my disk drive has been acting up and I am getting the season pass so the digital deluxe might be the way to go. Does anyone know if this comes with nuketown or is that just gamestop? I just read the description and unless I missed it there wa no mention of nuketown?? This would be a deal breaker if it doesn't

JoseLopez

I feel bad that I'm only borrowing a copy to play the campaign. Between Fallout 4, Star Wars: Battlefront, and Black Ops 3 one had to be cut. Treyarch really took advantage of those three years and I want to reward them for their work, even though I didn't like the multiplayer in the beta.
The sp alone imo is worth the price

JPS Kai

Yeah, I just can't justify buying three games in three weeks, especially since I close on a house the day Black Ops 3 comes out. Hopefully I'll still want to buy it come tax return season.

I imagine at least one of those will get traded in within the first couple weeks, so you can find a used copy at a cheaper rate. Just go with the ones you feel most passionate about.

Nivert

I never buy digital but my disk drive has been acting up and I am getting the season pass so the digital deluxe might be the way to go. Does anyone know if this comes with nuketown or is that just gamestop? I just read the description and unless I missed it there wa no mention of nuketown?? This would be a deal breaker if it doesn't

It does.

Vidpixel

Yeah, I just can't justify buying three games in three weeks, especially since I close on a house the day Black Ops 3 comes out. Hopefully I'll still want to buy it come tax return season.

I'm in the same boat as you, but I'm skipping Battlefront at launch instead. The amount of content in Black Ops 3 just sounds way more appealing to me.

Toa TAK

Banned
Man I'm so glad I preordered my hardened this morning. Please be the real deal, fans have been asking for this since WAW.

Edit: there it is...

jond76

Banned
This is the kinda shit I wish would show up in GTA. That giant world is begging for a zombie outbreak.

I may consider getting this now... grrrr...

Top Bottom