• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Rumour) BO3 possible new game mode *spoiler*

RK128

Wow, so they finally took the best part of the Tryarck Call of Duty's and made a full single player mode out of it :D?

Great to hear, as its wonderful when a yearly franchise gets a lot of great products :).

So IW has been busy since Ghosts (2013), and Sledgehammer has been busy since Advanced Warfare (2014), and Black Ops 3 releases this year (2015). Hopefully the three year dev time does the series good, as it ensure the three big COD studios have a lot of time to get some great games made.

CorrisD

badchoiceboobies
That's pretty neat, having a longer development cycle is obviously working for Treyarch, and they obviously want to set the trend for CoD for this generation with their first release. There's going to be so much to do, Campaign, Zombies, Multiplayer, and now Nightmares, easiest CoD buy since Modern Warfare. I just kinda wish it isn't right next to Fallout and then Battlefront and that I'm on holiday for two weeks and arrive in the middle of them all.

Tubie

Goddamn November is just ridiculous.

CoD, Fallout 4, and Battlefront.

those are all 200+ hours experiences.

SMZC

cod: ghosts 2 son...

There are actually plenty of reasons to look forward to Ghosts 2, given that it will be IW's first three year project and that they have gotten the lead multiplayer designer back from the original IW team.

Gandalf

Sounds like a great mode. Me and a buddy played some split screen Blops 1 (due to the lack of it in Halo 5), and it still holds up really well. We had tonnes of fun. Loved the beta too. Should be the best CoD in a fair while.

Just saw some footage of the first story mission....

Holy shit this game is getting brutal with gore ! Your character gets
literally torn apart by robot : O

Xater

Wow, that's cool. This game looks like fantastic package compared to all the other shooter releases these days.

I'd really want to give this CoD a go (the last and only one I played was MW2 and I quite liked it) but the focus on 4pl co-op kinda worries me when it comes to the campaing.

MercuryLS

Banned
Based Treyarch, this is going to be the best game of the year. I'm calling it now.

Eagerly waiting for my digital deluxe version to unlock.

Went from not that interested to smack bang right on my radar!
I know that the zombie genre has overstayed its welcome for a lot of people, but it is still a guilty pleasure for me!

mcz117chief

sold! Just pre-ordered the game on PS4 :)

And not just because of this mod but because of all the positive vibes I get from all the players that played it.

Dinda

So, pretty crazy, but i'm actually thinking about maybe buying this (haven't bought a FPS since i think COD4, and that i only played for like half an hour....)

However i'm actually absolutely not interested in any Multiplayer, so what exactly can i play singleplayer here? The campaign of course, the zombi campaign if it exists.
The normal Zombi mode? Like i said i haven't played any of the old ones. And can i play the Multiplayer stuff with Bots?

Top Bottom