• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Rumour) BO3 possible new game mode *spoiler*

List of all Nightmares missions

940346b8e40d78841ce794d9f628ddd4.png

I want to buy this game so bad, but I can't find any info on the splitscreen player limit for Zombies on PC.

Every article that mentions 4 players seems to be referring to the PS4/Xbone. :/

My buddy and I mentioned we wished something like this was available when world at war came out and thought it would be cool if there was a zombie version of the campaign. Really cool to finally see something like that. Just went up in my book.

Wow they have a whole second campaign that's all zombies? It'll probably have a better story than the main campaign, but very impressed with the amount of content that's coming with BLOPS3. Makes me strongly consider getting it.

mcz117chief

Well if we leave the mainline games, there were also those bad PS2 COD games.

Do you mean Big Red One? That one is amazing!

Out of the entirety of the CoD franchise there are only two games that are universally agreed on to be 'bad' CoD games---MW3 and Ghosts.

I have played 1,2,BRO,4,WaW,MW3 and out of these MW3 is my favourite so I have no idea what you are talking about.

This is completely unfair. Why are three fantastic games coming out in three weeks? Why do DualShock 4s suck so much that I also need a new one in the next two weeks. Why is my closing date on the November 6th?

I just want all of these games at the same time.

RulkezX

This has thrown me over the edge, the game wasn't even on my to buy list until now.

How is COD on PC these days , still dead after a couple weeks ? I'd be interested in buying it for PC if it's not going to be a hacker infested wasteland a month after launch.

I'm in.

First COD game in a loooooooong fucking time. The amount of content I'm seeing from this game is tops. Dropped for the Digital Deluxe. I think the pass will be a good value, personally. Can't wait for zombies :O

GravyButt

Damn im so in. Now I just need to get me $10 more psn credit from some gaffer selling it. If not I guess ill snag it full price. I got till the 3rd for that psn promo for the $100 for $15 right?

RulkezX

I really want to buy this game but I'm somewhat scared by COD's legendary terribleness on PC...

I've been considering getting it for PC but looking at the Steam populations for it have me doubting it's worth it tbh.

Otoh if I buy for PC I'm not competing for the tv or having to wait until my Wifes gone to bed to play it.

Nokterian

I really want to buy this game but I'm somewhat scared by COD's legendary terribleness on PC...

Treyarch ports always been solid and the playerbase is still healthy. Black Ops 2 is still the most played CoD on PC. Advanced Warfare died very fast..Ghosts died even faster people went back to Black Ops 2. I played over 100 hours of Blops 2 on PC and the port is just solid they have a dedicated in house pc team at treyarch.

This was looking like the COD to finally bring back some excitement for me after the last two left me feeling quite meh.

This would be huge icing on the cake, and a great way for developers to get players to play through the single player content more.

addyb

Yep can't wait for this now. Im somewhat of a cod stalwart. Not good but experienced :) and after MW3 my interest totally waned in the series. I thought ghosts was terrible and AW barely better so I really thought I was done with it all.

I played the beta and was shocked that not only did I find it ok but I bloody loved it. Some of the maps look great which is the main thing for me on cod. The mention of waw and bo maps appearing in dlc just makes it even better.

Quite surprised to see soo many people coming back for this one.

Falchion

I skipped this thread when I first saw it to not spoil the surprise but then I read a Kotaku article today that just threw it out there so whatever. This seems AWESOME. Instant replay value and reason to explore the campaign levels again. So pumped.

Falchion

This game is hitting all the right notes. I wasn't planning on buying, but I'm really tempted now.

There seems to be SO MUCH content included it's crazy. Maybe the best gaming value outside of an RPG in terms of potential hours to sink into.

Top Bottom