• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

uh... a spider just crawled into my xbox one

icespide

Banned
into the disc drive specifically. anyone ever have this happen before? should I expect millions of spider babies spewing out of my console?

hqdefault.jpg

orochi91

Get that shit out ASAP.

This happened to me one time (PS3) and I decided to pop that shit open weeks later to see where it went.

It made an egg-sac.....

Compsiox

Banned
I would cover the vents and overheat it.

Just to kill it. Not to have a functioning console afterwards.

Jayne

Can't shaking it damage the HDD? XD

Just curious, how big was the spider?

Edit: I see. I wouldn't worry about it too much. I'm sure it happens all the time and people just don't see it.

Going to sleep with this thread open on my phone. By morning I'll have the data I need to make an informed opinion on whether or not I should sub this thread.

dontdisappointme.avi

vypek

The Xbox One belong to the spider now. You've already lost.

Or maybe get the Xbone doing something super intensive and try to heat it up and kill the spider?

Tenrius

Thanks to the power of our brand-new multimedia entertainment system also known as Xbox One™, the spider is now connected to the world wide web.

orochi91

I need a photo of this

I was so repulsed at the sight of it.

It was so shocking that I buried it under a ton of toothe paste, along with the mother.

Came back a few hours later, just to make sure it had suffocated, and then proceeded to clean up the massacre.

was tiny. white-ish almost clear looking

I wouldn't be worried if it got into a ps4, things are super cramped and get hot, it would probably fry to death the second you load TLOU's main menu.

In a One, though ? Plently of space, and just enough heat to get comfortable. The spider's gonna like it here.

Top Bottom