• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What's your fastest time in Calculations x20 in Brain Age?

BorkBork

The Legend of BorkBork: BorkBorkity Borking
12 seconds. My hand won't go any faster even if my brain knows the answers.

LakeEarth

14 seconds but I know I can do better. I draw 5s with in one motion, without lifting and putting the 'hat' on the 5, and the game delays for a second waiting for me to put that one before its sure its a 5. Wastes me a good half second every 5 I write down.

Troidal

13 seconds.

I hate it when it doesn't get the numbers correctly and that stupid ****in' "?" appears wasting my precious seconds >:-/

medrew

LakeEarth said:
14 seconds but I know I can do better. I draw 5s with in one motion, without lifting and putting the 'hat' on the 5, and the game delays for a second waiting for me to put that one before its sure its a 5. Wastes me a good half second every 5 I write down.

I have that same problem, but not just with my 5's but also my 3's and 9's.
My record is 13 seconds, however I'm a lot better with the x100 and with the 'harder' mode, oddly enough.

Hard Mode on Triangle Math and Head Count make me cry :(

And for calculations x20, I always get stuck when writing fours, they mistake them for nines, and if I do write them correctly, it takes a while to do it. Wastes my seconds!!!

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
The trick to triangle math hard is to use the screen as "scratch paper", then erase the screen and write the correct answer when you have it all computed

medrew

N3al said:
15.55 sec :(

Where do you get the exact time? I remember seeing it a few months back (I swear I remember seeing 12.4 seconds as my record), but can only see the graph mode. :(

Yoshi

Headmaster of Console Warrior Jugendstrafanstalt
12.3 seconds (decimal numbers are shown, when you achieve your score multiple times. with 12.9 being counted as 12 seconds and so on)

pswii60

They could do an entire game based on this part of Brain Age, and call it Calculation Wars with leaderboards.

and then a sequel where you have to write the type of geometrical shape as quickly as possible and call it Shape Wars
Geometry Wars

Hey it'd be great.

Triangle
Square
Hexagon
Octagon
Octagon
Tri... oh damn out of time.

N3al

medrew said:
Where do you get the exact time? I remember seeing it a few months back (I swear I remember seeing 12.4 seconds as my record), but can only see the graph mode. :(
When you finish training they list the fastest times, if you managed to get the same time twice (15sec in my case) they will show you the exact time..

I am not sure if there is another way to do it :)

Prospero

My top three are all 12.xx seconds. At this point it basically comes down to how many of the questions make me write one digit instead of two.

donny2112

LanceStern said:
Anyone under 16 seconds is lying >_>

LYING I SAY!!!

I've had an "off" run if I'm > 15 seconds. No, I'm not joking.

Has anyone got the rocket ship on this mode? What was your time?

16 seconds. :(

It's not my fault, the 4's I draw take forever, and the way I used to draw them never detected them. The 7's also take forever, cuz I have to put that strike right in the middle of it.

****ING HANDS! *cuts off*

banpeikun

Wow, I haven't played in forever. I just tried and got a 13.13. My high is 11, but I've only gotten it once so I don't know what the decimal is

Top Bottom