• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 E3 2016 Trailer (December 2016 worldwide release)

Hype
https://youtu.be/fPoQw2J177c

BeautifulTemptingBrownbear.gif

LiveContentGreathornedowl.gif

BriefCircularChuckwalla.gif

Burbeting

Banned

Sounds like 2018 release date is the most likely one, then.

If the game would release in 2017, they would have revealed it during E3.

---

0.2 Footage looks little disappointing, although I need to rewatch the trailer later to think of it more. It's mostly Aqua's character model that bothers me, it doesn't look Current Gen quality. Gameplay looks pretty great, though.

0.2 man, it even has command styles

and wow back door looks amzing, suck that from the looks of thing there is going to be no KH3 news this E3 but oh well

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
December 2016 release date WW

DKHF

Damn that was a good trailer. Aqua gameplay is looking good, and her UE4 model is pretty decent too.

No KH3 at E3 kinda sucks but it's probably late 2017 so that's expected.

It's nice to see Aqua again, and DDD is looking good! Though, er, it doesn't look like the story is getting any less convoluted. Hope springs eternal.

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
I hope that χ Back Story is more filmic than 358/2 Days and Coded HD

The part with Aqua looked really cool, but did anyone else think the models in the cutscene with the characters with the animal masks looked kind of plasticky?

silva1991

Wow the prologue turned out to be bigger than I expected

I was expected a one area where I run around with aqua or something

now I'm actually excited :D

Top Bottom