• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Two new Pokémon revealed at Corocoro

Ydelnae

Kiteruguma: Normal/Fightning fluffy bear Pokémon.
People who live in Alola are legitimately scared of this Pokémon, as he is really strong and can break humans in half while hugging them.​

Mimitsukiyu: Ghost/Fairy pokémon that looks like Ditto having trouble morphin into Pikachu.
This Pokémon hates the sun so much that it hides under a piece of clothing. If you try to remove the cloth from it, you might be frightened to see what lies on the inside.​

More info should be coming out.

Goodstyle

CnK5oiHWYAA5H7o.jpg

Ydelnae

The bear is one of the ugliest Pokémon designs in years. People say this everytime a new Pokémon is revealed, but now it really means it.

emb

The bear looks awful. The ghost thing looks nifty.

These days though, a simple image isn't enough to decide. They might have some charm in motion. Hopefully the sheet thing changes to different shapes and stuff.

That's one failure of a bear. It sucks too, I'd say they've been overwhelming cool until now.

Well with games that introduce about a 100 new designs a pop eventually you're gong to come across something you don't like.

Kiteruguma looks more like a red panda to me. I'm indifferent on the design, but lore behind it is pretty funny.

I like the concept behind Mimikkyu. Plus, in the additional art of it, you can see it'll attack with a long, ghostly black hand and glowing eyes from the torso, so that's kinda cool. Plus, it looks as though the costume may come apart, or at least there's art of the costume looking flatter with the stick-tail on the floor.

The bear I like less, but I think it's supposed to be a red panda, so that's cool. Have a feeling that the design will look better in 3D rather than 2D. Maybe not much, but still. I felt that way about Yungoos and Grubbin as well. It's 2.1M tall too, so I imagine it'll look freaking big.

The Ghostchu.. makes me think of the Goomba in Super Mario Land 2 that are dressed in hockey masks.

I don't know why... it's designed a bit like a Mario enemy and not a Pokemon.

Daingurse

Holy shit at the "false" Pikachu. That is a cool Poke. The bear is actually pretty disturbing too, with people being terrified of getting snapped in half by it.

I can see the arguments now

"One of the new pokemon is just a brown pikachu, shit is lazy"

"It's not it's a ghost!"

Just like the dumb key pokemon

Fbh

The bear looks terrible .

But man, I love that ghost Pikachu. Might one of me favorite ghost Pokemon designs since gen 1

Top Bottom