• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Play as Link in Monster Hunter Stories

-Setsuna-

Pretty awesome, I'd say.

https://youtu.be/QHG8fWiWJaw?t=18m51s

wnjsTH0.jpg

ATFM4VT.jpg

http://www.mh-stories.jp/

OmegaFax

It'd be cool if they made a Link Amiibo in that style. I mean, Japan is already getting a Monster Hunter Stories series and Nintendo's making different Link Amiibo.

At least Skyward Sword gets a bit of something in the midst of all the Windwaker/OoT milking.
No Skyward Sword amiibo made me salty

Edit: also this game keeps reminding me of Megaman Legends 3 with the way it looks on 3DS. They look really similar to me.

At least Skyward Sword gets a bit of something in the midst of all the Windwaker/OoT milking.
No Skyward Sword amiibo made me salty

Edit: also this game keeps reminding me of Megaman Legends 3 with the way it looks on 3DS. They look really similar to me.

He was in Mario Kart 8.

killroy87

Is this like 100% for sure a 3DS game?? These visuals look like wizardry for that platform. I'm willing to bet this comes to NX in the West.

Mdk7

This game was NOT shown in the western Direct, wasn't it?
Still no release date whatsoever outside Japan, right?

Mupod

Is this like 100% for sure a 3DS game?? These visuals look like wizardry for that platform. I'm willing to bet this comes to NX in the West.

Capcom are the masters of the 3DS but they are also pretty good at bullshots. See: RE Revelaitons.

What sets this apart from other Monster Hunter games? Is it simpler? I couldn't get into the other ones without getting bored because of how many little things they required of you

Voror

What sets this apart from other Monster Hunter games? Is it simpler? I couldn't get into the other ones without getting bored because of how many little things they required of you

This is a turn-based RPG set in the world of MH. It's not a hunting game like the rest of the series, but a spin-off.

Top Bottom