• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Frank O'Connor doesn't recall the exact scorpio specs but was vaguely impressed

SOR5

[Moderator]

Please do not read too much into the statement. We certainly can't take this to mean that anything was improved or bumped compared to what the current consensus speculation is. Stinkles does not live on the forums in Scorpio speculation threads and thus his statements should not be taken to mean that his personal expectations being exceeded means that our own technical expectations have also been exceeded.

[/Moderator]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From this thread: http://m.neogaf.com/showpost.php?p=227886971

Stinkles said:
Haha, although I probably "know" in that I might have seen it in a slide or something, it's literally not something I have time to think about now and I actually couldn't remember whatever specs I've been exposed to even if I was tortured. I literally couldn't leak or answer a question that went beyond "Can I do this? Does it support that? How many of these could it render?"

What I do remember is that it's beefier than I expected.

The de-facto spec going around has been 6TF since E3 2016, has it been bumped up even higher?

Commence speculation and restrained sensible pissing contests in 3, 2...

Welfare

Maybe he meant the specs would be lower than 6TF or whatever.

These separate threads are pretty pointless.

Kazooie

Banned
Expecting sexy beef gifs now.
8fMaolO.gif

Alienous

I'm less interested in 4K and more interested in seeing if it has VR support. Probably an Oculus partnership if anything, right?

Waaghals

He said beefier than he expected.

While I do have some hopes for Scorpio, this does not really tell us much, which was probably the point.

JlNX

Poor Frank he's only the janitor what would he know. He's going to get fired for eavesdropping in the toilets.

Top Bottom