• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What's the WORST superhero movie scene of all time?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpaceWolf

Banned
I mean, obviously it's the infamous Catwoman basketball sequence, right? Surely we can all agree on that?

catball255r6c.gif

O93VQsC.gif

Because when I think of iconic femme fatale and long time Batman nemesis Selina Kyle, I tend to think of raunchy, basketball related acid trips set to a little R&B.

Why Warner Brothers

It's probably this one, yeah. Batman & Robin may have something to knock it off first place but I can't (well, don't want to) remember anything right now.

Maybe The Spirit has it.

201603_2236_ifhhd_sm.jpg

Runners up: The 30 minute music video expodump at the start of Suicide Squad and Dubstep Itsy Bitsy Spider from Amazing Spider-Man 2

But Bat Visa is intentionally campy. And hilarious, which it's meant to be.

Nah, this "Batman and Robin is meant to be a comedy" thing that's popped up after the fact just isn't true.

Schumacher intended for it to be light hearted sure, but it's absolutely serious when delivering these lines. Batman 66' it ain't.

Fuu

Formerly Alaluef (not Aladuf)
expected catwoman basketball to be first post but it was actually the op. lol

a916

and we are done here

giphy.gif

This and the runner up being this hot pile of garbage dumping on an already terrible villain... this is more offensive because Guardians was actually good up until then but Catwoman was terrible throughout...

12470064.gif

Was thinking of Catwoman the moment I saw the thread title. Everything in that movie is so profoundly baffling. It's not just the script and the acting. Every shot just looks wrong. And the basketball scene encapsulates that perfectly. Poor Benjamin Bratt.

Bat Visa is hilarious. Praise our Lord Schumacher and his wonderful ice puns.
And lol at the Spider-Man 3 posts. Pitof (Catwoman director) wishes he could be half as good as Sam Raimi on his worst day.

MattKeil

BIGTIME TV MOGUL #2
This is all seriously amateur hour compared to The Spirit.

tumblr_mdtq719Zqj1ra0a0ko1_500.gif

Frank Miller unleashed upon the work of poor Will Eisner, resulting in one of the single worst films I have ever seen in my life.

This and the runner up being this hot pile of garbage dumping on an already terrible villain... this is more offensive because Guardians was actually good up until then but Catwoman was terrible throughout...

12470064.gif

you don't understand the tone of GotG if you hate this scene

Platy

The WHOLE POINT of emo spider is for you to hate that.

And OP, considering you said Superhero movie and not comic book adaptation movie, we have a WHOLE world of bad shit.

Specialy considering WHAT you consider super hero ... because if you strech the definition enoght ...

4oNtty8.jpg

fgbWRdo.jpg

And duck tits ....

But if you want a more normal definition

lvNU59D.jpg

Lulubop

The WHOLE POINT of emo spider is for you to hate that.

And OP, considering you said Superhero movie and not comic book adaptation movie, we have a WHOLE world of bad shit.

Specialy considering WHAT you consider super hero ... because if you strech the definition enoght ...

4oNtty8.jpg

fgbWRdo.jpg

And duck tits ....

But if you want a more normal definition

lvNU59D.jpg

Scene bro, scene

Matty77

The worst superhero movie I have ever seen in my opinion is the Captain America movie from the 90's so probably something from that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom