• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CS GO Streamer cheats on stream with superb acting skills

Tagyhag

Lol people having to make up a lie on the spot is always funny.

Like when that streamer who pretended to be paralyzed got up from his wheelchair and his girlfriend tried to immediately change the subject so people wouldn't notice.

Ozigizo

So what happens with new subs when a twitch ban occurs? I feel bad for the guy that subbed right as she's wall hacking.

TissueBox

Lol people having to make up a lie on the spot is always funny.

Like when that streamer who pretended to be paralyzed got up from his wheelchair and his girlfriend tried to immediately change the subject so people wouldn't notice.

Ah yes, that was a classic.

Hylian7

I love how she acted as if nothing was going on at first and then remembered people were seeing that on stream later...wow.

Strakt

Explain it to me like i am 5

She accidentally drags hack window to her main monitor, loads the profile, then wallhacks activate on stream and can see players. She then says sometimes theres a glitch where you can see people, and then makes up a wild excuse that her friend Clara was at her house using her pc and left a hack running. Poor Clara :( Gets blamed

Explain it to me like i am 5

You can see her configuring the cheat program at the beginning of the video. And you can see that the enemy team is visible through the walls (they shouldn't be).
She plays like this for several minutes, making use of the cheats, then realizes her mistake and starts claiming that someone else put it on her computer.

Oreoleo

I'm very confused, she shows the cheat window + HP bars and wire frames in the stream and goes a whole round without caring about it, why does she finally flip her script in the 2nd round seemingly out of nowhere? Did someone call her out?
Edit: Is she really just that dumb that it took multiple minutes to realize how badly she was fucking up?

I'm very confused, she shows the cheat window + HP bars and wire frames in the stream and goes a whole round without caring about it, why does she finally flip her script in the 2nd round seemingly out of nowhere? Did someone call her out?
Edit: Is she really just that dumb that it took multiple minutes to realize how badly she was fucking up?

I think she realized it early on, and then spent a couple minutes trying to think up a plausible excuse.

Didn't work.

Shitty of course, but I hate these fucking misogynistic racist basement dwelling pieces of shit on YouTube who immediately respond by calling her a whore, a bitch, a dumb whore, a dumb bitch, a chink, a cunt, a stupid bitch, etc.. etc... I fucking hate people.

Strakt

A lot of hacks nowadays have a built in feature that hides it from showing up on your stream overlay (At least overwatch ones do). I think she realized that the feature wasn't on or something and she fucked up big time.

ScOULaris

Clara! Out of all people... Claraaaaaaaaa!

Haha. That was entertaining.

PS - she was really awful on top of the fact that she was wallhacking.

jediyoshi

Haha come on let get her banned VALVE SHES RIGHT THERE CHEATING.

They just went on a ban wave recently,

QZh2af8.png

it was pretty great

I didn't realize you could cheat that much and still be that bad. Maybe I played with more cheaters that I realized. The only time I 100% knew I was playing against a cheat was when some guy got 40 kills using only deagle and hitting headshots exclusively with perfect accuracy.

H3xum

Guys I can't believe she's getting banned for a game bug. Rock got it too and I bet he's not banned!!!!

Travesty

Hugstable

Banned
what is it that finally set her off into panic mode? Like she was just dragging the box eariler for the options of whatever hack she was using, and then like 2 mins later just starts freaking out about Clara lol.

Bronetta

Ask me about the moon landing or the temperature at which jet fuel burns. You may be surprised at what you learn.
El oh el

BUSTED

Ghazi

what is it that finally set her off into panic mode? Like she was just dragging the box eariler for the options of whatever hack she was using, and then like 2 mins later just starts freaking out about Clara lol.
Probably had the stream open on the other monitor to keep track of quality and saw herself do it after the delay.

Bronetta

Ask me about the moon landing or the temperature at which jet fuel burns. You may be surprised at what you learn.
I feel so lost in this thread. I get how she's cheating now that it's been explained, and I'm sure this is a stupid question, but what is VAC?

Valves Anti Cheat

Top Bottom