• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CS GO Streamer cheats on stream with superb acting skills

vypek

Nah, there are overlay hidden cheats that show up for the player streaming but not on the capture feed. I assume this is why she suddenly had it flicker.
Ah gotcha. Learn something new everyday. Didn't think the two views could be separated like that before. Interesting

Tecnniqe

Banned
Ah gotcha. Learn something new everyday. Didn't think the two views could be separated like that before. Interesting
You also have external cheats that shows up on something like an iPad instead of your PC.

The more you know 😉

Raptomex

Those YouTube comments are fucked up, though. Can't read any more.

What is this whole "Clara" thing? I clearly missed something.

EDIT: I just turned the sound up on my phone. I get it. I'm at work so I couldn't blast it.

Tecnniqe

Banned
Is cheating that easy on PC?

Damn.

I thought Steam had anti-cheat and all that shit.
VAC have not been a good solution for a long time.
BattlEye is probably the best right now due to the work they put into adding new cheats to the detection list.

It's always going to be easy on a completely open system, which is the same that happens which a console when the OS gets cracked. See late X360/PS3.
Lol seems cheating is a much more serious business than I realized.
It's a multi million dollar industry that's created a multi million dollar industry to combat it.

Big money for cheats regardless of platform.

psyfi

Banned
This is shitty and I'm glad she got caught red handed, but the extreme misogyny and harassment being dumped on her right now via gamer men is just sickening.

Lucumo

They just went on a ban wave recently,

QZh2af8.png

it was pretty great

Oh no, not WC Ente Aktiv-Gel.

Bronetta

Ask me about the moon landing or the temperature at which jet fuel burns. You may be surprised at what you learn.
Streamers have been caught masturbating before after thinking they finished streaming. You just have to own it and you can get past it.

Hell, one guy got caught with no pants scratching his balls and sniffing them and he still came back.

smells-bad-man-o.gif

EmiPrime

Who hasn't had Clara install aim bots and wall hacks on their computer? I sympathise with this streamer, she's a menace.

synce

Obviously some people have never had a friend randomly install cheat programs on their PCs before!

I remember some fighting game that instead of banning cheaters or frequent rage quitters instead just matched all of them with each other. Think there was a actual ban day once every 2 months.

This is technically​ what VAC does. You can still play the game, you just can't play on VAC-secured servers.

It's just that all the non-VAC servers are dead because cheaters don't want to play against other cheaters.

Bronetta

Ask me about the moon landing or the temperature at which jet fuel burns. You may be surprised at what you learn.
This is technically​ what VAC does. You can still play the game, you just can't play on VAC-secured servers.

It's just that all the non-VAC servers are dead because cheaters don't want to play against other cheaters.

Its almost as if playing with cheaters isnt fun!

jediyoshi

Is cheating that easy on PC?

Damn.

I thought Steam had anti-cheat and all that shit.

Anti-cheating technology doesn't imply cheating doesn't exist there.

Oh no, not WC Ente Aktiv-Gel.

It's a beautiful day when a cheater instantly loses >$1k on top of whatever they were paying for their cheating program.

They don't. That's steam money.

On that end of the spectrum, they likely don't deal their items through the actual Steam market anymore.

LordRaptor

Who hasn't had Clara install aim bots and wall hacks on their computer? I sympathise with this streamer, she's a menace.

I used to be a big Pc gamer, but am now exclusively on consoles because I just can't be bothered dealing with Clara anymore

diablos991

Can’t stump the diablos
This is why I game on PC less and less for multiplayer titles.

Too easy to cheat and the repercussions are minuscule to those who do.

Glad twitch booted her off. But damn PC game makers need to find a way around this. It's no fun going against cheaters.

Tecnniqe

Banned
Anti-cheating technology doesn't imply cheating doesn't exist there.

It's a beautiful day when a cheater instantly loses >$1k on top of whatever they were paying for their cheating program.

On that end of the spectrum, they likely don't deal their items through the actual Steam market anymore.
Yeah it's a reactive measure more often than a preventive measure.

Strakt

This is why I game on PC less and less for multiplayer titles.

Too easy to cheat and the repercussions are minuscule to those who do.

Glad twitch booted her off. But damn PC game makers need to find a way around this. It's no fun going against cheaters.

Idk about cs since I dont play anymore, but in the hundreds of hours when I did play Overwatch, i came across maybe 1 cheater in thousands of games. Its not as common as people think it is

Spladam

So many experts on trainers and CS:GO cheating in this thread. I didn't even recognize the window in the first part as a cheating tool.

Idk about cs since I dont play anymore, but in the hundreds of hours when I did play Overwatch, i came across maybe 1 cheater in thousands of games. Its not as common as people think it is

Overwatch costs $40. It's a shitfest during free weekends, and Korean servers are plagued with hackers because of PC bangs.

The most effective anti-cheat is to make your game cost a significant amount of money so getting banned hurts. VAC is better than people give it credit for, but it's toothless because cheaters can make a new account for $5 (or free in TF2 and DotA), and devs can just grind code until they find something that VAC can't detect.

AaronMT86

First time seeing cheats in-action in Counter Strike since the days of 1.6 and myG0t. Looks like these hacks are so streamlined now, can't believe that it's still a thing in Source.

This is hilarious. Fucking Clara.

Reminds me of the time I was playing Morrowind at my friends house and when I looted a body all the clothes came off and my friend started panicking and blamed it on his brother who was way too young to even know what a mod was.

Kayhan

You invite your friend over for a girls night and before you know it she has installed wallhacks on your PC.

New002

A lot of hacks nowadays have a built in feature that hides it from showing up on your stream overlay (At least overwatch ones do). I think she realized that the feature wasn't on or something and she fucked up big time.

Looool

Top Bottom