• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CS GO Streamer cheats on stream with superb acting skills

Oreoleo

A lot of hacks nowadays have a built in feature that hides it from showing up on your stream overlay (At least overwatch ones do). I think she realized that the feature wasn't on or something and she fucked up big time.

Probably had the stream open on the other monitor to keep track of quality and saw herself do it after the delay.

This makes a lot of sense. Didn't realize some hacks had anti-stream features, these things are getting crazy advanced.

Glad I didn't look at the comments. Hope she gets banned.
She will, Valve takes a honeypot approach to banning cheaters. Lure them in thinking a specific hack is safe, then after a few days/weeks ban them all at once. If they banned the cheaters one at a time word would get out through the hacking community that a certain method was unsafe and less people would use it.

Slayven

You can't normally see people's health or see them through walls, you can in her video.

10/10 fake acting, you can tell she got super flustered and had no clue what to do

She accidentally drags hack window to her main monitor, loads the profile, then wallhacks activate on stream and can see players. She then says sometimes theres a glitch where you can see people, and then makes up a wild excuse that her friend Clara was at her house using her pc and left a hack running. Poor Clara :( Gets blamed

You can see her configuring the cheat program at the beginning of the video. And you can see that the enemy team is visible through the walls (they shouldn't be).
She plays like this for several minutes, making use of the cheats, then realizes her mistake and starts claiming that someone else put it on her computer.
Thanks
YOU ARE 5
Shut up old man

vypek

Did she think she opened the menu in a different screen than was being captured? Or forget she was streaming? Even without that the cheat was on the screen when she knew enemies were coming, right? The stream would obviously be able to tell.

Lol. I have to say that the excuses actually did make me chuckle

Why did twitch ban her?

Twitch bans cheaters.

Twitch said:
Cheating in Online Games
Any activity, such as cheating, hacking, botting, or tampering, that gives the account owner an unfair advantage in an online multiplayer game, is prohibited. This also includes exploiting another broadcaster’s live broadcast in order to harass them in-game, such as stream sniping.

roytheone

Can't wait for this to be pointed to by all the sexist cunts that think all girls that are better than them need to be cheating :(

Still glad she got caught though, fuck cheaters in online games.

LQX

I imagine shit like this is sort of the end of the world for people like this as they have such a big presence on Twitch and other social media. It's like getting caught jerking off. You essentially have to invent a new identity or go ghost.

Trace

Banned
Did she just forget that she was streaming or something? But she has sub alerts on? Like, the rest of the stream could see the cheats even if she didn't pop the window up?

I'M SO CONFUSED.

I imagine shit like this is sort of the end of the world for people like this as they have such a big presence on Twitch and other social media. It's like getting caught jerking off. You essentially have to invent a new identity or go ghost.

Two pro LoL players have been caught jerking off on stream before, they're both fine.

painey

or just stay exactly the same.

ChZvRS3WwAAhzkq.jpg

jediyoshi

I wonder if you can make a cheater only server without AC on and play vs other cheaters to see who's best and stream it.

I remember this was a thing back in 1.6. Funny part was they still ran the latest version of stuff tools like adminmod.

Tecnniqe

Banned
Did she just forget that she was streaming or something? But she has sub alerts on? Like, the rest of the stream could see the cheats even if she didn't pop the window up?

I'M SO CONFUSED.
No.
She had the cheat window accidentally show up on her streaming screen. Most likely it's a stream hidden cheat that either glitched out and started to display itself or she somehow toggeled it on/off like a dumbass.

I remember this was a thing back in 1.6. Funny part was they still ran the latest version of stuff tools like adminmod.

I remember some fighting game that instead of banning cheaters or frequent rage quitters instead just matched all of them with each other. Think there was a actual ban day once every 2 months.

U2NUMB

Since I am old.. I get the majority of this situation and her acting is top notch.. but what was with all the yelling in the game? Was it others in game noticing she was cheating?

Respond to this near 40 year old with non hip lingo

Thank you

vypek

No.
She had the cheat window accidentally show up on her streaming screen. Most likely it's a stream hidden cheat that either glitched out and started to display itself or she somehow toggeled it on/off like a dumbass.

Oh wow. I assumed that the window showed up in the wrong spot and got streamed due to it being on the wrong screen but I had never heard of stream hidden cheats

Tagyhag

Streamers have been caught masturbating before after thinking they finished streaming. You just have to own it and you can get past it.

Hell, one guy got caught with no pants scratching his balls and sniffing them and he still came back.

Mechazawa

Since I am old.. I get the majority of this situation and her acting is top notch.. but what was with all the yelling in the game? Was it others in game noticing she was cheating?

Thank you

Nope.

Just the wonderful world of popular Valve games featuring voice chat.

Oreoleo

Thank you

FPS Community

Tecnniqe

Banned
Oh wow. I assumed that the window showed up in the wrong spot and got streamed due to it being on the wrong screen but I had never heard of stream hidden cheats
Nah, there are overlay hidden cheats that show up for the player streaming but not on the capture feed. I assume this is why she suddenly had it flicker.

Thank you

It's 2017 and the only way to be perceived as cool on the internet is to SHOUT EVERYTHING AND SAY MOTHERFUCKER A LOT

Negaduck

Oh wow okay I was confused as well. So there are cheats (sorry if I'm just repeating someone else) that won't show up to streamers but on her computer shed be able to take full advantage of the wall hacks.

I mean it's also mad suspect how she mentions the other team being mid but no one showed up on her screen yet (outside of wall hacks).

Good riddance. Get rekt. I never saw any purpose to cheating like that. Glad she got banned.

Mannnn I gotta say..... I don't know why people would use these softwares or even take the risk of being banned.

Especially if they are STREAMING.

*facepalm*

NOLA_Gaffer

Banned
...I'm confused. She was streaming online and she somehow thought that everyone would miss that cheat program that took up like a quarter of her screen?

Tecnniqe

Banned
Oh wow okay I was confused as well. So there are cheats (sorry if I'm just repeating someone else) that won't show up to streamers but on her computer shed be able to take full advantage of the wall hacks.

I mean it's also mad suspect how she mentions the other team being mid but no one showed up on her screen yet (outside of wall hacks).

Good riddance. Get rekt. I never saw any purpose to cheating like that. Glad she got banned.
-Does not show up on recording systems (livestream tools, xsplit, msi afterburner, dxtory, etc)

A seller bulletpoint

mazillion

Can someone point out how/when she realized her mistake? I didn't spot any obvious reaction until she was giving her excuse.

Did someone just message her off screen or..?

Top Bottom