• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Smash Bros Brawl Dojo Official Update Thread: Goodbye, Cherry-don

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jiggy

Tristam said:
Isn't that the one heard right at the beginning of the game (when it shows Samus going through her first two exploits)?
Ah, yes, that's right... Both the beginning and the end of Super Metroid. And a superb, superb theme. :D

Iam Canadian said:
I think Sakurai is trying to thwart your sinister NeoGAF-member-replacing-with-androids scheme. You see, without access to the necessary data that you require, your androids will be unable to perform to full capacity and will promptly shut down.
It's that Smash Bros. Brawl Automated Force Field System I was just mentioning. :( Maybe the asteroid came too close and it kicked in.

Edit: Anyway, done for the night. I've gotta be up in five hours. D:

Tristam

Jiggy37 said:
Ah, yes, that's right... Both the beginning and the end of Super Metroid. And a superb, superb theme. :D

jesus_camp_gif.gif

I don't even LIKE the Metroid stages in Smash Bros...but I'll play this one all the time just to hear it.

Iam Canadian

and have the worst user name EVER
Jiggy37 said:

I always thought that the "Theme of Samus" was the theme that played in Crateria once the rain stopped.

Or am I thinking of something else? I hope I'm wrong, because I much prefer the intro/credits song over the post-rain Crateria song.

Jiggy

Tristam said:
I don't even LIKE the Metroid stages in Smash Bros...but I'll play this one all the time just to hear it.
Just build your own stage and put that music on it. >_>

Iam Canadian said:
I always thought that the "Theme of Samus" was the theme that played in Crateria once the rain stopped.

Or am I thinking of something else? I hope I'm wrong, because I much prefer the intro/credits song over the post-rain Crateria song.
I don't know. I hope you're wrong too, though. D:

Why am I still up. I'm leaving this time. Srsly. >_>

scottnak

BTW Jiggy, title's "First Songs in My Music"
Sucks you can't get on the site itself. Wonder what'sa happenin! :eek:

I must say the Big Brain Academy music intrigues me...

Sciz

Also, this is just the music for the stages on the Dojo. If there are any available from the beginning that he hasn't revealed (and the other topic seems to suggest so), then there's even more right from the getgo.

Also, it's interesting that the Dojo launched with a list of the musicians, and ended its period of relevance with a list of music.

Jiggy

ARGH. Just looked up the theme on YouTube and, yes, it's the post-rain Crateria theme. :/
Need Super Metroid intro/credits. Better be an unlockable!

Okay, I'm really gone this time.

Iam Canadian

Jiggy37 said:
ARGH. Just looked up the theme on YouTube and, yes, it's the post-rain Crateria theme. :/
Need Super Metroid intro/credits. Better be an unlockable!

I'd love to see it, too.

But Norfair Depths had better be an unlockable. It's just a crime to have Norfair as a stage but not the awesome-tastic music for it.

Firestorm

Iam Canadian said:
I'd love to see it, too.

But Norfair Depths had better be an unlockable. It's just a crime to have Norfair as a stage but not the awesome-tastic music for it.

this

BlueSummers said:
Yay! :D Thanks Sp0rks! Goodluck on finding Brawl.

Why did you change it back to the one that got your avatar changed in the first place

kamikaze

wow...so will we get an official soundtrack for this to enjoy the music without being around a wii?

can't wait to get my hands on this...it's almost here; play asia is preparing the order now! :D

The music is... wow. Plus, that's only what's already at the beginning; I'm sure there's shit tons of unlockables.

Hey you know what would be awesome? How about the original Cynthia Harrell version of "Snake Eater" and an MGS 3 field of flowers stage?

Wishful thinking I guess. :)

Scribble

Oh, and I'm surprised how you guys can calmly talk about the recent update, while the rest of the smash community goes wild with the spoilers. Lol.

Has no one noticed that the main theme of Brawl was composed by Nobuo Uematsu? (I searched for his name and didn't find anything in the last few pages.)

Sciz

layzie1989 said:
Checker Knights from Kirby's Air Ride sounds like a great song to fight to :D

Kirby Air Ride has an amazing soundtrack. They could put the whole thing into Brawl and it would fit right in.

Scribble said:
Ugh, I can't remember what Yoshi's Island songs correspond to what titles. I need to hear what the Obstacle Course sounds like.

This.

edit:

Jonnyboy117 said:
Has no one noticed that the main theme of Brawl was composed by Nobuo Uematsu? (I searched for his name and didn't find anything in the last few pages.)

Nobody's talking about it because we've known since the SSBB site went up nearly two years ago.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Jonnyboy117 said:
This news is almost as ancient as the original announcement of the game itself. :D

Iam Canadian

Scribble said:
Ugh, I can't remember what Yoshi's Island songs correspond to what titles. I need to hear what the Obstacle Course sounds like.

I believe that the Obstacle Course is the "Hop! Hop! Donut Lifts!" theme.

Vlad

Scribble said:
Oh, and I'm surprised how you guys can calmly talk about the recent update, while the rest of the smash community goes wild with the spoilers. Lol.

Heh, I'm staying far away from the spoilers, myself. I was pretty close to clicking on the "intro screencaps" thread, but decided against it.

I've thought about staying away from Dojo updates, but I really don't think I have that level of willpower.

Scribble

Sciz said:
Kirby Air Ride has an amazing soundtrack. They could put the whole thing into Brawl and it would fit right in.

This.
Iam Canadian said:
I believe that the Obstacle Course is the "Hop! Hop! Donut Lifts!" theme.

Ah, yes. This song does suit Brawl.

I hope this and the other regular level tune (the one that sounds like reggae) gets in, though.

Vlad said:
Heh, I'm staying far away from the spoilers, myself. I was pretty close to clicking on the "intro screencaps" thread, but decided against it.

I have no self control. I saw the screencaps, although I just scanned them with my eyes. It'll end now, though....definitely.

Delfino Plaza
- Delfino Plaza
- Title/Ending (Super Mario World [SMW])

YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES!

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

I'M IN HEAVEN NOW!

Iam Canadian

perfectchaos007 said:
Less than 48 hours till this thread gets locked :(

I wouldn't say that...the Melee site continued updating long after Brawl's release date. As long as the Dojo continues to update, this thread should remain open.

Unless we go and tick off sp0rsk again. *Glares at a select few*

sc0la

Unconfirmed Member
TreasureHunterG said:
YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES!

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

I'M IN HEAVEN NOW!
:lol I agree

Wait... this is the music that is available form the start?! holy WTF. and I can unlock more??
Midi is forgiven. Instantly.

EDIT soooo 101 songs available from te start :lol Sakurai is a mad f'ing genius

Wow Dark World theme confirmed. That is probably one of my favorite Zelda themes ever.

I cannot wait for this damn game, jesus I'm anticipating the hell out of this.

Jiggy

Scribble said:
Ah, yes. This song does suit Brawl.

I hope this and the other regular level tune (the one that sounds like reggae) gets in, though.
Yes yes yes. :D

TREASUREHUNTERG said:
Oh man, didn't see the SMW ending theme! :eek: Super awesome. :eek:

Edit: :eek: :eek: :eek: For Yuzo Koshiro doing the Zelda theme as Farore noticed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom